Situation

Discussion related to promoting Factorio.
Shocker
Inserter
Inserter

Situation

Post by Shocker »

My situation at the moment is a bit, well I guess you can say annoying. I currently am in the proccess of starting my new job, but I'm waiting on some results and such to come back for me to begin. Due to this I have yet to start actually working, and haven't began to be payed just yet. At the moment I'm not sure when exactly I will start, but I hope it is before you're campaign has ended. Though if for some reason I don't I was wondering if I would still be able to give you the 100 Euro's that I was hoping to donate, and if I would still be able to earn the rewards listed under the campaign.

slpwnd
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Situation

Post by slpwnd »

Thank you for such kinds words. And please don't give us such an amount of money until you actually have a job (first things first). Anyway we were thinking of setting up a preorder on our website (something similar to what the Prison Architect guys did) in March. It is quite probable that we will have multiple tiers as well - and possibly very similar to what we have now. So don't worry about that.

Shocker
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Situation

Post by Shocker »

Thank you very much for the response, and I love your thoughts on it all. I'm glad to see you and the team so interlaced with the community at the moment, it really show's how dedicated you are to the game. I can't wait to be able to help you guy's with any expense's, to help you get to the next stage in development.

Return to “Spread the Word”