Add player fighting alert

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Peter34
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Add player fighting alert

Post by Peter34 »

As of now, the game has alerts for when the aliens are being shot by Turrets, or are damaging built structures and a third for when they are destroying structures.

I'd like to have a 4th alert added, to let all players know that one player is shooting at aliens or being damaged by aliens. I play MP without using a mic, instead I communicate with the other players via concole chat, and this means that when I am the first to discover a visit to our factory by aliens, I have to choose to either write that to alert the other players or else rush over to the aliens and shoot then. I can't do both.

This is specific to MP. Such an alert should be disabled by default in SP.

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Add player fighting alert

Post by daniel34 »

If a player is damaged in multiplayer, the other players will get an alert: "1 objects are being damaged".
It's the same as if any other object would get damaged.

Should you manage to kill all the aliens before they are damaging you, then there is no reason to notify the other players.
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Add player fighting alert

Post by Koub »

daniel34 wrote:If a player is damaged in multiplayer, the other players will get an alert: "1 objects are being damaged".
"My mate is being damaged ? Oh it's OK, i'll repare it later on if it's not broken, or I'll replace it with a new one"
:mrgreen:
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”