Option to hide mods incompatible with current factorio version

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

HadesSupreme
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:53 pm
Contact:

Option to hide mods incompatible with current factorio version

Post by HadesSupreme »

TL;DR
Hide mods that Factorio knows I can't use from the mod screen.
What?
Have a box with a dropdown set of filters for the manage tab of the mod selection screen. Options "Show all, Show compatible, Show incompatible"
Why?
The Factorio mods screen knows what mods I can't turn on because they are for an incompatible version of Factorio, why do I need to see them then? I have hundreds of mods and I don't want to be setting up a large playlist and turn on something only to get notified that it is not compatible after I'm done and Factorio complains about incompatibilities. At the same time I don't want to delete them since they might be updated tomorrow to be compatible.
Post Reply

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”