Bugs & FAQ
Moderator: Arch666Angel
-
usafphoenix
- Long Handed Inserter

- Posts: 72
- Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:42 am
- Contact:
Re: Bugs & FAQ
no void recipe for steam in either clarifier or flare stack (flare stack makes more sense), but doesn't exist / no way to void steam.
Re: Bugs & FAQ
Yes, that is deliberate. Put it into a cooling tower first to turn it into purified water. Then put that into a clarifier.usafphoenix wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2026 7:35 am no void recipe for steam in either clarifier or flare stack (flare stack makes more sense), but doesn't exist / no way to void steam.
Dev for Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Sea Block, Circuit Processing, Science Cost Tweaker. Contributor to Helmod.
Buy me a coffee
Buy me a coffee
-
HellishFiend
- Manual Inserter

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2026 9:40 pm
- Contact:
Re: Bugs & FAQ
(read update at bottom of post)
I cannot seem to get 7.5% semiheavy water to load into its recipe in this Adv chemical plant 2. As you can see in the screenshot, I've highlighted the tank that contains the 7.5%, confirming it's the right liquid, and am also showing the pipe connection to the chemical plant that's refusing to load it as a crafting material. It's acting like if it's the wrong fluid.
Let me know if I'm doing something wrong, or if you need the save. I'm playing on current experimental patch and current versions of all mods for angelbob's space age rebalance, plus this one extra mod, which shouldn't affect it:
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/transport-ring-teleporter
EDIT:
Okay, correct me if I'm wrong, but upon looking at alternate recipes for the 7.5%, apparently there is a recipe for changing the temperature, and if I'm reading the recipe for enrichment to 12.5% correctly, it means I need to cool it from 100 degrees C to 30 or less? If that's the issue, I suppose it's not a glitch and I just need to increase the complexity of my setup a bit, which is cool!
I cannot seem to get 7.5% semiheavy water to load into its recipe in this Adv chemical plant 2. As you can see in the screenshot, I've highlighted the tank that contains the 7.5%, confirming it's the right liquid, and am also showing the pipe connection to the chemical plant that's refusing to load it as a crafting material. It's acting like if it's the wrong fluid.
Let me know if I'm doing something wrong, or if you need the save. I'm playing on current experimental patch and current versions of all mods for angelbob's space age rebalance, plus this one extra mod, which shouldn't affect it:
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/transport-ring-teleporter
EDIT:
Okay, correct me if I'm wrong, but upon looking at alternate recipes for the 7.5%, apparently there is a recipe for changing the temperature, and if I'm reading the recipe for enrichment to 12.5% correctly, it means I need to cool it from 100 degrees C to 30 or less? If that's the issue, I suppose it's not a glitch and I just need to increase the complexity of my setup a bit, which is cool!
