What did you do? / What happened?
Earlier in the save, I built a turbine array as in the screenshot below. It worked fine for some time (I don't know when it stopped working, unfortunately, but I didn't notice it being a problem until just now because my Nauvis factory was quiet while I was off-planet) but then started producing less power than expected. On inspection, some of the turbines appear not to be accepting steam, despite it being high-temperature steam and having worked perfectly well when it was first built. In the screenshot below, some of the now-functioning turbines (the ones on the left, just to the north of the steam pipe; and the ones in the centre, also just to the north of the steam pipe) have already been removed and replaced during my investigation.Non-functioning turbines that are removed and replaced connect as expected. However, pass-through turbines on the same line do not reconnect until they are in turn removed and replaced. For example, removing and replacing the red turbine below will fix the problem with only the red turbine. The green turbine will remain non-functioning until the green turbine is removed and replaced.
What did you expect to happen instead? It might be obvious to you, but do it anyway!
All the turbines should be accepting steam and producing power.Does it happen always, once, or sometimes?
It is persistent across save/load cycles, but I have not attempted to reproduce it in a fresh save because I do not know when or how it first happened.Removing and replacing the affected turbines fixes the problem for the turbines that are replaced.
Removing all the non-Wube mods does not have any effect.

