I was emptying a passive provider chest on fulgora while in remote view then the game crashed
The chest is connected to an unloader so items come and go very fast. I assume it crashed because the item the robot tried to remove was already moved by the unloader and maybe replaced with a different item in the same slot (2nd part I'm not sure of)
The game crashed
Happend once or twice before while removing items out of chests while in remote view, (Out of like 10-50 times i have done very similar removal of items of fast fluctuating chests)
My assumption it is some sort of null pointer exception or similar type of problem
I am playing a Modpack called razi-protocol
all mods that are installed are in a drive folder (can be that it is still uploading and is not complete yet)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
[2.1.19] Crash removing item in chest in remote view (Burner::transfer) ItemStackOrID check fails
-
leeceminer
- Manual Inserter

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:13 pm
- Contact:
[2.1.19] Crash removing item in chest in remote view (Burner::transfer) ItemStackOrID check fails
- Attachments
-
- mod-list.json
- (12.3 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
-
- _autosave1.zip
- (72.71 MiB) Downloaded 4 times
-
- factorio-dump-previous.dmp
- (942.59 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
-
- factorio-previous.log
- (449.76 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
Re: [2.1.19] Crash removing item in chest in remote view (Burner::transfer) ItemStackOrID check fails
Welcome on forums. This is already fixed since 2.1.20 because of 136222.
