[2.1.8] fluid.draw_as_glow not working

User avatar
KiwiHawk
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 359
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:48 am
Contact:

[2.1.8] fluid.draw_as_glow not working

Post by KiwiHawk »

It seems fluid.draw_as_glow does nothing.
https://lua-api.factorio.com/latest/pro ... aw_as_glow
06-27-2026, 23-46-42.png
06-27-2026, 23-46-42.png (623.9 KiB) Viewed 679 times
After some experimentation, I found that it only works if expansion shaders feature flag is enabled.
https://lua-api.factorio.com/latest/typ ... on_shaders
06-27-2026, 23-46-50.png
06-27-2026, 23-46-50.png (613.68 KiB) Viewed 679 times
Is it possible to have this available without any feature flags? If not, then at minimum can the docs be updated please?
Dev for Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Sea Block, Circuit Processing, Science Cost Tweaker. Contributor to Helmod.

Buy me a coffee
Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff
Posts: 3919
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:20 am
Contact:

Re: [2.1.8] fluid.draw_as_glow not working

Post by Bilka »

From what I can tell the behaviour will not change, so I've added a note about the feature flag to the docs for the next release.
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.
Post Reply

Return to “Resolved Requests”