In the Personal Logistics tab, when placing a new filter to get items, all filters are auto-sorted, and the max requested is cleared.
Also all other groups are cleared and everything placed in one default group. I believe this has been happening on the last several Experimental released.
Edit: Just found that setting the min and max to zero, also sorts and removes the filter completely. For example, when I do not want any coal in my inventory.
Also, I disabled the only mod I have with the word 'sort' in it, (Sorting Inventory mod) and I still have this issue with that mod disabled. Latest v2.0 has no issues with
the same mods.
Note that I have the Space mod, quality mod, elevated rails mod and recycler mod disabled.
I am no longer able to consistently keep the Personal Logistics the way I want them.
I can supply a list of mods here if requested.
[2.1.20] Personal logistics autosorts when placing new filter.
Re: [2.1.20] Personal logistics autosorts when placing new filter.
I do not remember there being anything that sorts personal logistics in base game, so it is most likely one of your mods and you will have to report this issue to the mod author. Since this report does not contain log file (would contain list of mods inside) nor list of mods, there is nothing that can be done.
Re: [2.1.20] Personal logistics autosorts when placing new filter.
Found it. It looks like it was recently reported. Priority Requesters mod.

