Let the New "No Item" Signal be Selected Directly from the GUI
Moderator: ickputzdirwech
Let the New "No Item" Signal be Selected Directly from the GUI
Re: Let the New "No Item" Signal be Selected Directly from the GUI
After I learned you can put that via circuit: +1 .
Since then I've been using blueprint in place of item on the hotbar, because filter can't be set otherwise for now.
Since then I've been using blueprint in place of item on the hotbar, because filter can't be set otherwise for now.
Code: Select all
0eNqdUtFuwjAM/Bc/h6kUitZI8CMIRSlkYK1NutStVqH+++wgoNOmPewxZ9/Zd84Vqrp3bURPpgrhHfT1iXSg97On1PAY/A3u8OxtLZi3jQMNXVsjkYswKUB/cp+gl5OaN9LYSuOAkXpG1IOZOhY+LJynOM4E8umggEEkdLex6TEa3zcVj9JL9WO8gjZ0TAheZopIlisYQb8WLwVLswOKoTaVu9gBQ0y2fNuTiXi+kOH66UEXu2TFeybMprXRknBgJ2uGnv5H7ByZN6xlX02xdwzdn49AOQ8k17ChD46LXScsNim6b5Lb2S58qhBvzWktkAiTjp6dUkFtK8dXgb3Utvf0DlwZXOySi2KTl8U6X5ebslyt8udZst80F+n/KLBHwsGZe+sfetMXKVfZvQ==-
The-Zee-System
- Inserter

- Posts: 44
- Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:03 am
- Contact:
Re: Let the New "No Item" Signal be Selected Directly from the GUI
+1 as it is weird that its only for one thing like that, its a perfectly good icon for many things instead of the giant red deconstruction planner i see people use everywhere instead
-
erectile_pisfunction
- Burner Inserter

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2026 4:37 pm
- Contact:
-
Alfonse215
- Fast Inserter

- Posts: 149
- Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2024 6:53 pm
- Contact:
Re: Let the New "No Item" Signal be Selected Directly from the GUI
My only issue is that it's grey, a color that blends in too well with the splitter's existing machinery.
I don't like having to select the deconstruction planner, but you can't argue with how noticeable it is. Being a nice, bright red immediately sells the idea that this is a direction that nothing goes in.
I don't like having to select the deconstruction planner, but you can't argue with how noticeable it is. Being a nice, bright red immediately sells the idea that this is a direction that nothing goes in.