Achievements hunting

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
Latnox
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2026 9:11 am
Contact:

Achievements hunting

Post by Latnox »

Hi all,
I'm looking for someone who would like to do some achievemnts hunting together. I'm mostly trying to get "Express Delivery", but I also have "No room for more" to do, and all related to shatter planet. Other that that, I'm happy to help you get any other achievements you may be struggling with.

I have almost 2000h in, but somehow I can't get the motivation to do my late game stuff :P

My timezone is GMT +1 London, and I'm using Discord (as Express delivery is a time sensitive achievement, I'm looking for someone who can coordinate with me time-wise).
If you're interested, please reply in the thread, or send me a DM.
Thanks.
Post Reply

Return to “Multiplayer”