[2.1.14] Blueprint Parameter Name disables snap to grid

Bugs which we just recently fixed in our development version and will reach you in the next release.
burninghey
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:06 am
Contact:

[2.1.14] Blueprint Parameter Name disables snap to grid

Post by burninghey »

What I did:

Rich text in a parameter name, to give the user a hint which recipe should be entered

What happened?

(Relative) Snap to grid failed in different ways. It's not usable with parameters anyways. I know that. But got some strange results.
08-09-2026, 00-04-22.png
08-09-2026, 00-04-22.png (647.87 KiB) Viewed 1524 times
What did I expect?

Parameter name (used or not used) should not have any effect on grid placement

Does it happen always?

I was able to recreate the issue shown in the video. I was not able to recreate the behaviour where the blueprint ignored everything and acted like a brush.
Attachments
bugsnapgrid.mp4
(13.22 MiB) Downloaded 24 times
Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff
Posts: 17574
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:23 am
Contact:

Re: [2.1.14] Blueprint Parameter Name disables snap to grid

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report. This is now fixed for the next release.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.
Post Reply

Return to “Resolved for the next release”