Any way to disable pumps from extending pipe networks?

Place to get help with not working mods / modding interface.
sarge945
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter
Posts: 206
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:45 am
Contact:

Any way to disable pumps from extending pipe networks?

Post by sarge945 »

I'm trying to make the fluid system a little more complex, and one of the ways to do that is to make regular pipe networks unable to be extended using pumps (so you're limited to an extent of 128), while allowing a larger (and more resource-intensive) "main" pipe network to still connect via pumps.

I know I can change the connection categories, but that simply makes pumps unable to work entirely, which is not what I want. I still want to be able to use pumps in the smaller pipe networks (such as for filling fluid wagons), but not be able to "join" different pipe networks together and increase pipe extents.

Is this possible at all?
Post Reply

Return to “Modding help”