[2.1.20] Ghost on space platform not triggering automatic request

Things that has been reported already before.
kimbernator
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:45 am
Contact:

[2.1.20] Ghost on space platform not triggering automatic request

Post by kimbernator »

What did you do?
Honestly, I couldn't say for sure what I did to trigger this.

What happened?
On a platform in nauvis orbit, a ghost for a legendary cargo bay remained without an outstanding request for the item.

If I build another ghost of the same thing, a request for 1 of them appears in the request UI and one of the two ghosts will construct when it is received, either the new or the old one, but no new request remains for the remaining ghost.

If I remove the ghost and place another ghost of the same building in the same spot or any other spot, no new request appears. I must build 2 for a single one to be requested.

If I manually send up a cargo bay, it constructs the ghost. This changes nothing - making another ghost still does not produce an automatic request unless I make >=2 ghosts, but one will always be left.

To me it feels like there's some hidden request for -1 of them

What did you expect to happen instead?
1 request per ghost

Does it happen always, once, or sometimes?
No idea, I just noticed it.
ghost_bay.PNG
ghost_bay.PNG (295.6 KiB) Viewed 168 times
no_requests.PNG
no_requests.PNG (54.32 KiB) Viewed 168 times
I have attached the save file and have confirmed that the issue remains after reloading. The issue occurs on the platform "sawzsome"
Attachments
weird_ghost.zip
(50.59 MiB) Downloaded 10 times
Genhis
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff
Posts: 1008
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:19 am
Contact:

Re: [2.1.20] Ghost on space platform not triggering automatic request

Post by Genhis »

Thanks for the report, this is a duplicate of 135763 (and 136318).
Post Reply

Return to “Duplicates”