Show required ingredients for the recipe with (Super-?)Alt-Mode

Looking for a mod? Have a review on a mod you'd like to share?
skyman
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:49 am
Contact:

Show required ingredients for the recipe with (Super-?)Alt-Mode

Post by skyman »

I'm preparing to setup new BPs for mall(s), but I find it a bit hard to plan it without seeing ingredients for all the recipes that assemblers are outputting and even after few hundred hours I still don't remember them all. :roll:

Is there any mod for that?
sparr
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1572
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Show required ingredients for the recipe with (Super-?)Alt-Mode

Post by sparr »

Can you describe or draw a mockup for what you would want this to look like? Maybe sketch it on top of an existing simple factory that anyone would recognize, like making circuits or plastic or one of the early sciences.
Post Reply

Return to “Questions, reviews and ratings”