[2.1.19] Repeatable crash; Unsure what the direct cause is

Things that has been reported already before.
BSG_G
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2026 5:01 am
Contact:

[2.1.19] Repeatable crash; Unsure what the direct cause is

Post by BSG_G »

Hello,

So on one of the servers I play on we kept running into this random crash that kept occurring when we were playing this evening. After restarting the server, the game crashed again on us. So after that restart, I decided to make a save file of the game before it crashed again just to verify if the issue was server side or client side.

Now, when I load the save in single player by myself, this crash occurs at about the same time. I am unsure as to what action is being taken that is causing the crash. At the time of the original crash, my other cohort was doing something with circuits, but, when I made the save file before the crash occurred he was not playing at that time (he opted to go to bed).

There are no mods being used either.

The most I can do here is upload the log file, and save file.

EDIT:
Might have figured out what it was. When one of our ships was overloaded, it spilled out contents onto the space platform, and I think the sheer volume of what was on the ship platform might have lead to the crash. Just a hypothesis.
Attachments
e81 V5.zip
(59.97 MiB) Downloaded 16 times
factorio-current.log
(13.35 KiB) Downloaded 18 times
Genhis
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff
Posts: 1008
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:19 am
Contact:

Re: [2.1.19] Repeatable crash; Unsure what the direct cause is

Post by Genhis »

Thanks for the report, it is a duplicate of 136213.
Post Reply

Return to “Duplicates”