[2.1.19] Big oil refinery groups are unbearable loud

Bugs which we just recently fixed in our development version and will reach you in the next release.
AntiElitz
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 653
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:37 pm
Contact:

[2.1.19] Big oil refinery groups are unbearable loud

Post by AntiElitz »

When you look at a group of like 100 running Oil refineries they are really really loud compared to a bunch of furnaces or anything else. When I meassured the volume I meassured -33db for a huge furnaces array. -30db for a huge general factory part and -20db in the oil rig. This is way to loud and not in line with the rest of the game.
Donion
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff
Posts: 533
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:18 am
Contact:

Re: [2.1.19] Big oil refinery groups are unbearable loud

Post by Donion »

Thanks for the report.
For the next release, 2.1.21 we've added a limit on how many oil refinery working sounds can play at the same time, resulting in lower volume.
I don't consider this to really be a bug so no changelog.
Post Reply

Return to “Resolved for the next release”