When looking at any statistics menu, such as production/electric network, the 1 minute and 1 hour timeline has "9.1" instead of "9" on the tick marks.
Occurs on any save that I have tested, either with or without (non Space Age) mods loaded.
It should read "9" at the 9 second or minute tick mark.
It happens all the time and in every menu that measures rates apart from the science production tab that cannot have its timeline changed.
In the log file, I loaded my main save with no mods besides the minimum required for Space Age. This caused some mod conflicts, but it loaded as normal. A new save would then also replicate the issue. The images attached are from an existing Space Age save and a newly created one for this report.
Forgot to include log file, oops.
[2.0.77] Incorrect Rounding on Statistics Menu
[2.0.77] Incorrect Rounding on Statistics Menu
- Attachments
-
- factorio-current.log
- Log file.
- (666.47 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
Re: [2.0.77] Incorrect Rounding on Statistics Menu
Thanks for the report however I don't believe we will be doing anything about this. When you hover the mouse over that section it is 9.1 seconds and not 9.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

