Hello Team,
I'm encountering some crashing with the game. Unfortunately it's very random.
I've attached the two crash logs from 7/24, and 7/26.
I don't belive it's unique to factorio, and believe it's either Memory, or GPU memory related as I'm seeing crashing in other games. I'm hoping to gather enough information from different titles to nail down the root.
[2.1.12] - Crash Reports - Unknown Cause
[2.1.12] - Crash Reports - Unknown Cause
- Attachments
-
- factorio-previous.log
- Log 7.24.26
- (17.17 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
-
- factorio-current.log
- Log 7.26.26
- (22.89 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
-
- factorio-dump-previous.dmp
- Crash 7.24.26
- (1.16 MiB) Downloaded 79 times
-
- factorio-dump-current.dmp
- Crash 7.26.26
- (1.02 MiB) Downloaded 46 times
Re: [2.1.12] - Crash Reports - Unknown Cause
Only one of the logs shows a crash and it suggests memory corruption, that does not necessarily mean the memory is at fault though. Check out: 114778
Re: [2.1.12] - Crash Reports - Unknown Cause
Hello,
Just had another crash. This was was while the game was actively attempting to generate an auto-save.
Just had another crash. This was was while the game was actively attempting to generate an auto-save.
- Attachments
-
- player-data.json
- Crash 7.29.26 8.22pm
- (12.77 KiB) Downloaded 32 times
-
- factorio-dump-current.dmp
- Crash 7.29.26 8.22pm
- (1.15 MiB) Downloaded 35 times
-
- factorio-current.log
- Crash 7.29.26 8.22pm
- (23.42 KiB) Downloaded 38 times

