[11.8] Multiplayer crash at same time

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
OBAMA MCLAMA
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[11.8] Multiplayer crash at same time

Post by OBAMA MCLAMA »

While playing, we have encountered a game breaking bug where we cannot pass a certain game time, I assume it is something from in the game trying to do something.

I don't know what the bug is, But the problem is no matter what we do, the game will crash at a certain time every time we load up one of our saves for this world.

We run RSO and Rail tanker mods, But I have loaded this save without mods and it does the same thing at the same time.

This is the 2nd world this problem has occured on. The first one is 47 hours in, this one is 24 hours in.
You can download the world here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/143 ... herRso.zip

All you have to do is load the game, wait about 1 minute and the game crashes for multiplayer.

I don't know if its because the base is temporary, but we currently have all of our construction robots working on the network deconstructing and placing things, But i feel like it is something related towards the trains.
When i stream twitch i always answer questions and try to help, come visit me.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [11.8] Multiplayer crash at same time

Post by kovarex »

Hello, thank you for the report. The error was, that item to be deconstructed had transport belt built under it, than it was moved to underground belt, and it was picked up by construction robot underground. The underground belt didn't know about it, and was trying to access the removed item.

It is fixed for 0.11.9 now and your save works correctly now. Items to be deconstructed can never be moved by belts, or picked by inserters from now on.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”