hi, how do i show proof of owning the game on the switch ?

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
chief_madog
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

hi, how do i show proof of owning the game on the switch ?

Post by chief_madog »

Hi,
i bought the game on Nintendo switch

but i can not download mods to pc as i have to connect the game only for steam

1. is there a way to transfer ownership from nintendo switch to pc ? since i already buy the game there ?
2. how do i show proof that i bought the game on nitnendo switch already and then being able to download mods ?
3. i want to try putting the mods on the switch by accessing the mods folder in the switch itself but i can't download the mods as it's blocked on the website for me, i have done this before and i think it's possible

how do i show proof and unlock that in the website ?

i sent an email to support about it also

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: hi, how do i show proof of owning the game on the switch ?

Post by Loewchen »

The switch version does not give you access to the game on other platforms and the switch version does not support mods.

chief_madog
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by chief_madog »

Loewchen wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:29 pm
The switch version does not give you access to the game on other platforms and the switch version does not support mods.
i can access the files there and put mods and try it out
but to try it out i will need access to mods on the pc,

maybe not natively but the folder exist in the files expolorer if you get access to the actual game files
and i can put mod files there and test it out

Xorimuth
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Xorimuth »

chief_madog wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:03 pm
Loewchen wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:29 pm
i can access the files there and put mods and try it out
but to try it out i will need access to mods on the pc,

maybe not natively but the folder exist in the files expolorer if you get access to the actual game files
and i can put mod files there and test it out
Yes, if you have a jailbroken switch, then it is possible to run mods on it. This is obviously unsupported, and you can't get them from the mod portal without a PC account. Some mods are available on their GitHub page though.
My mods
Content: Lunar Landings | Freight Forwarding | Spidertron Patrols | Spidertron Enhancements | Power Overload
QoL: Factory Search | Remote Configuration | Module Inserter Simplified | Wire Shortcuts X | Ghost Warnings

Return to “Technical Help”