Can i send Wube some money?

Discussion related to promoting Factorio.
Whitland
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Can i send Wube some money?

Post by Whitland »

Hi!

Just read the news that factorio supports wayland on linux, and i wanna send them some money for this.

Is there a donation link or something?

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Can i send Wube some money?

Post by Koub »

Hi, not really, but if you think that Wube deserves more than the price you paid for the game for that, feel free to make a gift to someone close who might like Factorio but hasn't tried it yet.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Whitland
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Whitland »

I mean i guess i dont have the game on steam, but i'd like to do you know, "thank you for the continued linux support, heres 30 bucks" or something.

Anyway.

Wube! Thank you for the continued linux support! Imma go buy the game on steam again, to show my thanks. Thank you again, you guys are awesome :)

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Whitland wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:33 pm
I mean i guess i dont have the game on steam, but i'd like to do you know, "thank you for the continued linux support, heres 30 bucks" or something.

Anyway.

Wube! Thank you for the continued linux support! Imma go buy the game on steam again, to show my thanks. Thank you again, you guys are awesome :)
You can buy the game as many times as you want through their site.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

MEOWMI
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by MEOWMI »

A great way is also to buy merch, although it's mostly shirts, at least it's an alternative to buying things to wear at home and you can support the game at the same time.

Synchrose
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Synchrose »

Probably the best thing you can do is promote Factorio. Tell people about the game.

Qon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Qon »

Whitland wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:33 pm
You can get a steam key for free for yourself if you bought the game through the website.

And then you can also buy more copies from Factorio.com (Wube gets more money this way, otherwise steam takes their cut) to give to friends!

EustaceCS
Inserter
Inserter

Post by EustaceCS »

Qon wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:02 pm
You can get a steam key for free for yourself if you bought the game through the website.
(Also, GOG.com version exists. And a version for Nintendo Switch became available recently)

Return to “Spread the Word”