We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:34 pm
mmmPI wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:00 pm
It makes russia responsible for war itself, not only responsible for losing russian lifes but killing other peoples.
I think in the end the world will swallow this aggression, just like it swallowed the US aggression against the Eastern countries. Money doesn't smell.
If money didn't smell then i think there would be no sanction against the bloodthirsty dictator in Russia.

Maybe you are saying that because you see Vietnam buying american weapons instead of russian one, but i think that is only because Russia cannot deliver weapons currently as its using them all in its agression of Ukraine.
Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:31 pm
Your point of view is clear. The events of the coming months will show who was closer to the truth.
the events of the coming months are not needed to show that you kept lying on this thread, from denying the existence of the war , to repeating every single press release from Kremlin, blaming Ukraine for the war, calling it "liberation", you are improving though, since now you recognize it is an agression. Maybe in the coming month you would start saying it is an unecessary agression, than completly backfired, to the point where organized retreats is the better way to save russian lives while not worsening the isolation of russia.

Otherwise when do you think sanctions will be lifted ? "in the coming months" ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:09 am
Sanctions will begin to be removed after the signing of diplomatic agreements between Ukraine and Russia.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

organized retreats is the better way to save russian lives while not worsening the isolation of russia.
Why would Putin do this? Russia is a police state, any unrest among the people will be suppressed by the police. Putin can fight long and hard. Problems can only be with Russian oligarchs, but the most problematic oligarchs are actively killed, arrested or expelled from Russia

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

If money didn't smell then i think there would be no sanction against the bloodthirsty dictator in Russia.
Not even funny. Ukraine is at war with Russia, but at the same time it pumps oil and gas from Russia to Europe and earns money for Russia on this. And Ukraine is very afraid that something will happen to this transit.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:34 pm
Not even funny. Ukraine is at war with Russia, but at the same time it pumps oil and gas from Russia to Europe and earns money for Russia on this. And Ukraine is very afraid that something will happen to this transit.
LOL. Why is it afraid? It's EU gas not like they use it.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:29 pm
organized retreats is the better way to save russian lives while not worsening the isolation of russia.
Why would Putin do this? Russia is a police state, any unrest among the people will be suppressed by the police. Putin can fight long and hard. Problems can only be with Russian oligarchs, but the most problematic oligarchs are actively killed, arrested or expelled from Russia
For the same reasons retreat from Kyiv, or Kharkhiv, or Izium, or Kherson, or "snake island" hapenned.

Why do you think putin done this ?

Also i notice you now acknowledge putin targetting oligarchs & oppositions, instead of denying it like you used to. This is progress.

That doesn't mean money has no smell. Just that Ukraine keep being a reliable partner for europeans contrary to russia who blackmail for energy and can't support its allies with the promised military aid due to losing a costly war it launched itself against Ukraine.

Also i found that people saying "money has no smell" are usually of low morale and easily corrupt, it is fairly obvious that russian money couldn't buy ukraine. And it makes you sound like a cheap paid bot that would yourself accept any money in exchange of your dignity.

Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:21 pm
Sanctions will begin to be removed after the signing of diplomatic agreements between Ukraine and Russia.
When do you think diplomatic agreements between Ukraine and Russia would be signed ?

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Money just smells like paper, ink, groin, and butt to me. :P
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:04 pm
When you stop LOL, write the country of origin of the gas that Ukraine uses.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:07 pm
For the same reasons retreat from Kyiv, or Kharkhiv, or Izium, or Kherson, or "snake island" hapenned.
And what is the reason?

That doesn't mean money has no smell. Just that Ukraine keep being a reliable partner for europeans contrary to russia who blackmail for energy .
Ok. Ukraine, which has stopped gas transportation along one of the branches due to the fact that it cannot control one of the pumping stations in the Luhansk region, although the station itself is working normally, is a reliable partner.

Russia, which supplies gas and oil to countries that supply weapons to Ukraine, is an unreliable partner.

Sounds logical.

Also i found that people saying "money has no smell" are usually of low morale and easily corrupt, it is fairly obvious that russian money couldn't buy ukraine. And it makes you sound like a cheap paid bot that would yourself accept any money in exchange of your dignity.
Is he projecting himself onto others again?
When do you think diplomatic agreements between Ukraine and Russia would be signed ?
Answer at what stage Ukraine and you answered your question.
Four phases along the journey of acceptance:

Phase 1: Resistance.
Because the situation is unpleasant, our initial inclination often is to resist.

Phase 2: Resignation.
In the resignation phase, we acknowledge that the circumstance is real and unavoidable, but we aren’t happy about it.

Phase 3: Acceptance.
This third phase includes the same recognition of the reality of the situation as in the resignation phase, but without the despair and discomfort.

Phase 4: Embracing.
The last phase of embracing may be the most challenging of all.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:07 pm
Why do you think putin done this ?
Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:59 am
And what is the reason?
That was my question to you, do you think it was Military defeat, or gesture of good will ?
I notice that factually it was called a gesture of good will by russian leader, just after suffering military defeat. Which explanation convinced you the most ?
Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:34 pm
Money doesn't smell.
Is he projecting himself onto others again?
Based on your own words, you seem like a person for which money has no smell. Meaning a person who would do anything for money disregarding what or where it come from, the meaning of the expression in current day for me. I'm projecting onto you what your words made me think of, that's because you told them to me quoting me. When i read your words i thought they were not so surprising for pro-putin troll that spam video game forum of propaganda during wartime. I have no doubt for you money has no smell but this mentality is not shared by everyone hence your predictions are made on partially wrong assumptions. It's interesting that you understood the idea that projecting oneself onto others is problematic but you didn't realize you did it yourself. That's what i was merely pointing out.
Answer at what stage Ukraine and you answered your question.
Four phases along the journey of acceptance:

Phase 1: Resistance. : The invasion is not 3 days, can't take hostomel airport, columns of armored vehicule stuck for tens of miles.
Because the situation is unpleasant, our initial inclination often is to resist.

Phase 2: Resignation. : not gonna have kyiv or kharkiv or izum or kherson, let's retreat, and change generals
In the resignation phase, we acknowledge that the circumstance is real and unavoidable, but we aren’t happy about it.

Phase 3: Acceptance. : the conflict is long but it's fine,mobilizing untrainned troops and sending them with obsolete equipment but in a police state there is no problem, people are expandable, "surviving this like the USSR"
This third phase includes the same recognition of the reality of the situation as in the resignation phase, but without the despair and discomfort.

Phase 4: Embracing. : ok the war is lost for russia, can at least make it look like its retreating on its own, a difficult decision to save life of soldier since there was no point all along, but now it's fully recognized
The last phase of embracing may be the most challenging of all.
You don't see ?, what help do you need to reach phase 4 ?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:41 am
enterisys wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:04 pm
When you stop LOL, write the country of origin of the gas that Ukraine uses.
Ukrainian duh.
LOL

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Merry Christmas will come a bit early for orks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D_zHRakOXY

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

So guys are you freezing there already LMAO

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

may better times comes for everyone this year

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:56 pm
This card is so old that the Western press is full of articles about Ukrainian Nazis.
are we supposed to trust Western media, or not? i never know with you

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Of course you need to, but only when fascists paid them for the material.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

From creators of 3 day Kyiv.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

The Ukrainian army is leading modern European tanks into battle.
Attachments
leo.jpg
leo.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 2579 times

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

In Ukraine, a new game is gaining popularity among the military. Catch a soldier to war.

Sometimes you can see very interesting ways.
Attachments
hunt.jpg
hunt.jpg (591.23 KiB) Viewed 2577 times

Return to β€œNews”