[1.1.74] Removing the last stop of a train schedule does not free the train limit slot.

Florentin
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.74] Removing the last stop of a train schedule does not free the train limit slot.

Post by Florentin »

If a train is cleared of its scheduled stops, the train limit for the last cleared stop does not get reset. As a result, it is possible to create the situation in the image, where the "test" station is full despite having no train assigned.

It took me a few minutes to find the culprits, since there is no way to find those trains from the train menu.

cbhj1
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [1.1.74] Removing the last stop of a train schedule does not free the train limit slot.

Post by cbhj1 »

Looks like the train is still occupying the station block, does it still occur if the train is not in that rail block?

Florentin
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [1.1.74] Removing the last stop of a train schedule does not free the train limit slot.

Post by Florentin »

cbhj1 wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:19 pm
Looks like the train is still occupying the station block, does it still occur if the train is not in that rail block?
Yes, it doesn't matter, see below.

I discovered the issue when I wanted to send freshly constructed trains from my mall, but changed my mind before they received fuel from the drones. 2h later my production stopped to a grind because no other train could reach the steel depot.

SoShootMe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by SoShootMe »

Steps to reproduce (in vanilla 1.1.72):
  1. Build the blueprint below (fuel isn't necessary).
  2. Set the train to Automatic.
  3. Wait for the train to reserve B.
  4. Remove A, then B from the train's schedule.
The reservation of B should be released, but isn't.

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by boskid »

Thanks for the report. I see this issue was already fixed for 1.2.0 and because i am considering this to be minor issue i do not want to fix that in 1.1.x due to possible merge conflicts (that fix would be basically a temporary fix for 1.1.x only).

Return to “Fixed for 2.0”