Unrighteousness in Factorio Forums from authorities.

Discussions related to the forums itself. Call for moderators. Trash Posts area.
SunWolf
Inserter
Inserter

Unrighteousness in Factorio Forums from authorities.

Post by SunWolf »

Good day

1. Moderated

2. Few Days ago i was able to join in factorio forums with diffrent nickname, we where chating in offtopic in various subjects and i was banned for no reason.

3. Moderated

I hope someone will in these forum have enough honor and power to manifest justice.

Moderated

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Unrighteousness in Factorio Forums from authorities.

Post by boskid »

1/ This does not belong to Technical Help. If anywhere, it should be in This forum.

2/ Factorio discord and factorio forums are not related to each other, factorio discord is managed by community while factorio forum is managed by Wube. If you have problems with Factorio discord, you should resolve this within factorio discord and not complaining here.

3/ You did not provide a nickname on forums that was apparently banned preventing us from providing reasonable feedback based on facts. Your statement suggests however that you have more than 1 account on forums and one of them was banned so your current account is being used to circumvent ban restriction, which in common sense is a reason to also ban this account as well.

4/ You will not be using factorio forums for any sort of ideology manifestations. Keep in mind that topics here on forums have longer persistence compared to discussion on discord.

5/ By providing an arbitrary restriction saying who is allowed to resond you are creating a toxic environment where people may not be willing to discuss.

SunWolf
Inserter
Inserter

Post by SunWolf »

1.Appereantly i cannot resolve discord with discord authorities, because they banned me and i cannot contact them.
2. even i if can, its pointless, because they are unable to reason objectively.
4/ You will not be using factorio forums for any sort of ideology manifestations. Keep in mind that topics here on forums have longer persistence compared to discussion on discord.
It's hipocracy, because this forum by supporting ukraine supports political idealogy.
For you everything is idealogy, even a truth, because from dirty glass everything looks dirty.
5/ By providing an arbitrary restriction saying who is allowed to resond you are creating a toxic environment where people may not be willing to discuss.
to restrict fools for responding actually creats possibility for truth to flourish. when everybody can speak, fools with their tongues corrupts weak, poor minds of humanity. if you allow all speak, evil will flourish. Hitler taked all people by speaking, people dont care about content of words, but of their impresssion.
so to restrict for talking , its very moraly right action. im trying to protect truth from evil not to corrupt it by words and turn it from poor people.

Kyralessa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Kyralessa »

SunWolf wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:52 pm
It's hipocracy, because this forum by supporting ukraine supports political idealogy.
There's one single thread about the Ukraine/Russia stuff, intentionally so that it doesn't take over the whole forum.

Why are you wanting it to take over the whole forum?

There are a zillion other Internet sites where you could debate it.

SunWolf
Inserter
Inserter

Post by SunWolf »

There's one single thread about the Ukraine/Russia stuff, intentionally so that it doesn't take over the whole forum.
it doesn't matter how much, it is. moderators need wipe all content of idealogy.
+ by stating that my statmens was idealogical, even if they weren't, they stating that they know a truth.
so answer , factorio authority, what is diffrence beetween truth and idealogy ? i feel that you unable to reason this out.

Why are you wanting it to take over the whole forum?

There are a zillion other Internet sites where you could debate it.
im not debater. i care for justice. if you dont care for justice, dont consider yourself to be human being. you can live in ignorance and die in it. dont corrupt others with your ignorance.

Deadlock989
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Deadlock989 »

SunWolf wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:41 pm
im not debater. i care for justice. if you dont care for justice, dont consider yourself to be human being. you can live in ignorance and die in it. dont corrupt others with your ignorance.
OK Karen

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

SunWolf wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:41 pm
it doesn't matter how much, it is. moderators need wipe all content of idealogy.
This topic is unmoderated. Moderation would lead to censorship, i would guess. There might be truth or ideology, but who is able to decide objectively...

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

[Koub] @SunWolf : Right now, you're being toxic on a forum I have the charge of as a moderator. I don't really care what injustices you might have been a victim of on Discord, or anywhere else. I just want my forum to remain calm, and as tidy and organised as possible.

Pro tip : if you think you've been victim of an injustice, being vindicative, aggressive, and insulting people might not be the optimal way to make people change their mind about you.

No matter how reluctant I am to actively moderate, you'll get yourself a ban if you insist on trying to pollute this forum with all this nonsense. You want to speak about Ukraine vs Russia ? Fine, there's a trash thread you've been able to find without my help, feel free to express yourself in there, it's only moderated for spambots. All the rest of the forum is for Factorio, its modding community, and very closely related subjects. If you're not fine with that, you can go being not fine elsewhere.

Now I'm locking this thread, because it has basically no added value.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Return to “This Forum”