We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:33 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:49 pm
I still wish victory for the Ukrainian people, but I do not wish this victory for the nationalist Ukrainian government. (the attempts of your Nazis to hide the history of the creation of the city of Odessa by the Russians look interesting (Uncomfortable truth)
You keep your wishes to yourself bot, Ukrainian people will make their own choice.
Odessa by the russians eh? 5 sec google check confirms you are just stupid bot (Comfortable truth).
5 sec Google :
In 1794, the modern city of Odesa was founded by a decree of the Russian empress Catherine the Great. From 1819 to 1858, Odesa was a free port—a porto-Franco. During the Soviet period, it was an important trading port and a naval base.

During the 19th century, Odesa was the fourth largest city of the Russian Empire, after Moscow, Saint Petersburg and Warsaw.
Hmm, still can't see something about Ukraina.

Thank you for a good joke about the freedom of choice of Ukrainians. And the funny thing is that the Ukrainian had only one way not to die for the Ukrainian Nazis. Leave Ukraine for Europe through Russia. The Ukrainian government understood this and closed this path. Pay bribes to border guards like all other Ukrainians. Even leave Russia is much easier.
Last edited by Djmixxx on Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:33 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:49 pm
How scary, the sanctions. Iran is also scared. Also sanctions. True, they did not prevent Iran from making drones from which all of Ukraine suffers. But I understand you, if you stop believing in sanctions, perspective will be very sad for all Ukrainian. So keep believing.
You joking right? 40kg of explosive attached to slow moving shit is scary lol? Also how come they are also out of stock, haven't heard about them in 2 months...
As I understand you have already heard about them again. Maybe this is "slow moving shit", but because of them, you now write posts on a schedule, and not when you want. And they are cheap. Much cheaper than the American anti-aircraft missile that Ukrainian soldiers spend on this drone.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:24 am

And still no answer about those conscripts, you know more in economy and prices of gas than were the people that usually frequent this forum risk being sent to fight against other people that usually frequent this forum ?
Everyone has the choice not to kill. In Russia, many have done it. You can leave the country, you can not to join the army (no one was punished for not appearing).
And you don't have it in Ukraine, either die in the trenches or wait your turn to die in the trenches. (Although you can leave Ukraine by paying a bribe of 5000-10000 dollars to an official. But this is such a Ukrainian/Russian mentality: make money in people's hopeless situation. And one of the reasons why some EU countries do not want to see Ukraine in Europe.)

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:32 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:24 am
And still no answer about those conscripts, you know more in economy and prices of gas than were the people that usually frequent this forum risk being sent to fight against other people that usually frequent this forum ?
Everyone has the choice not to kill. In Russia, many have done it. You can leave the country, you can not to join the army (no one was punished for not appearing).
Ah you missed the original question which was WHERE ?, this is because the Ukrainian soldier fight in Ukraine to protect their homes and family, whereas the Russian soldier are sent to die abroad, often very far from their family and loved one.

I found it surprising because usually you do conscription when you are at war, like when a foreign country try to invade you, that makes sense to do mobilization, but Russia started a special military operation, which is not a war, yet it's trying to invade Ukraine and sending the conscript there, so i think the Russian people are getting tricked to go to war or to send their sons.

I think it make no sense to act like it's a secret where the conscript are going ,and to make a law to prevent people from talking about it because it shows the conscript are sent to Ukraine, if not there would be no secret to hide and no law to try and hide the ugly truth. Also it shows that the initial attack has failed, suffering huge losses, and conscript are plan B, otherwise conscript would have been sent alongside the initial attack to maximize their impact on battlefield; Now with no time to train or good equipment left, it is woesome to see real humans "used" like a bad RTS AI does with its unit day after day.

In Ukraine situation is different because there was a huge wave of volunteer wanting to join the army when Russia started the invasion but the equipment was lacking, it took the time for Ukraine to train those volunteer, and equip them, this is still happening with help of increasingly more countries now than in the early day of war which took many european people by surprise despite the USA's alerts .

I think it explain the reason Russia was advancing at first, then stall and is now retreating here and there, i think if they were to retreat before Ukrainian push them out it could prevent much suffering.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:53 pm
5 sec Google :

In 1794, the modern city of Odesa was founded by a decree of the Russian empress Catherine the Great. From 1819 to 1858, Odesa was a free port—a porto-Franco. During the Soviet period, it was an important trading port and a naval base.

During the 19th century, Odesa was the fourth largest city of the Russian Empire, after Moscow, Saint Petersburg and Warsaw.
5 sec google confirms city of Odessa existed prior to 1794.

The settlement was known as Khazhibei[8] (Crimean Tatar: Hacıbey) until in 1795 it was renamed in compliance with the Greek Plan of Catherine the Great.

So ivan logic - renamed = founded.
Djmixxx wrote:
Thank you for a good joke about the freedom of choice of Ukrainians. And the funny thing is that the Ukrainian had only one way not to die for the Ukrainian Nazis. Leave Ukraine for Europe through Russia. The Ukrainian government understood this and closed this path. Pay bribes to border guards like all other Ukrainians. Even leave Russia is much easier.
Ah yes the good old nazi card. It's been 9 months bot go update your agenda LOL. It is Satan followers now.
Djmixxx wrote:
As I understand you have already heard about them again. Maybe this is "slow moving shit", but because of them, you now write posts on a schedule, and not when you want. And they are cheap. Much cheaper than the American anti-aircraft missile that Ukrainian soldiers spend on this drone.
Yes I heard about them. Think they were responsible for blowing up 3 airfields. Good stuff.

"Write posts on a schedule". Wow what a change of tone, from complete medieval blackout/armageddon to a schedule. And you sure there is any schedule LOL at all at this point?
Is everything according to plan and not like your supervisors have been lying on your favourite naZi tg channels all this time?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:33 pm

In Ukraine situation is different because there was a huge wave of volunteer wanting to join the army
There are some problems with this. In such a situation, there is no need for closed borders for men. And the borders are closed.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:

I think it explain the reason Russia was advancing at first, then stall and is now retreating here and there, i think if they were to retreat before Ukrainian push them out it could prevent much suffering.
Everything is correct. But as one of the military correspondents wrote, real SWO (war) is not a permanent victory. These are maneuvers.
-Troops of the LNR DNR and Russia in the early days seized large areas of Ukraine.
-Ukrainian troops were able to organize resistance and slow down Russian troops.
-Ukrainian troops received reinforcements and the help of mercenaries and were able to push back Russian troops ( which do not have reinforcements ) in the Kharkiv region ( lot of video with captured solders and military equipment)
-Russia start mobilization.
-Ukrainian troops begin the slow liberation of Kherson.
-Russian troops leave Kherson in an organized way even before the arrival of Ukrainian troops. (almost no video of captured Russian soldiers and captured equipment)
-Mobilized Russians begin to arrive for the SWO (war).
-The number of Russian troops in Ukraine has increased. The advance of the Ukrainian troops slowed down a lot.
-(you are here) The number of Ukrainian and Russian troops is increasing at the same rate. There is no progress on either side.

What can help Ukraine:
- The Russians do not know what they are doing in Ukraine and where are the goals of SWO.
- Ukrainian troops are highly motivated against Russian troops and residents of the LNR and DNR .

Separately, the situation in Bakhmut: as some military correspondents say, the possible task of the Russians is not to capture Bakhmut, but to disable as many Ukrainian troops as possible. To do this, there is a lot of Russian artillery.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:31 pm

5 sec google confirms city of Odessa existed prior to 1794.

My dog a few years ago took a shit on a field outside the city. Now there is a shopping center, where should I write that it was my dog ​​who founded it?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:

Ah yes the good old nazi card. It's been 9 months bot go update your agenda LOL.
This card is so old that the Western press is full of articles about Ukrainian Nazis.

Everyone loves news about Ukraine so much, but what happened that you can’t find news about famous 14th Waffen Grenadier Division and about the decision of the Ukrainian court. After all, this is a wonderful division that only collected flowers and farted with a rainbow during the war. But they ran to the Americans to surrender and tearfully asked not to give them to the Poles and Russians. Probably too many flowers were plucked from the Polish fields or they accidentally burned some Polish residents.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:36 pm

My dog a few years ago took a shit on a field outside the city. Now there is a shopping center, where should I write that it was my dog ​​who founded it?
I'm pretty sure there was shit everywhere in russia even without your dog shitting.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:56 pm
enterisys wrote:

Ah yes the good old nazi card. It's been 9 months bot go update your agenda LOL.
This card is so old that the Western press is full of articles about Ukrainian Nazis.

Everyone loves news about Ukraine so much, but what happened that you can’t find news about famous 14th Waffen Grenadier Division and about the decision of the Ukrainian court. After all, this is a wonderful division that only collected flowers and farted with a rainbow during the war. But they ran to the Americans to surrender and tearfully asked not to give them to the Poles and Russians. Probably too many flowers were plucked from the Polish fields or they accidentally burned some Polish residents.
Yeah, lets see you use your amazing skills to 5 sec google and link one LOL. As if it is your first time trying to press this pathic agenda.

Wait I found your nazi from 15th waffen SS. That was actually pretty easy.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:33 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Also it shows that the initial attack has failed, suffering huge losses, and conscript are plan B, otherwise conscript would have been sent alongside the initial attack to maximize their impact on battlefield; Now with no time to train or good equipment left, it is woesome to see real humans "used" like a bad RTS AI does with its unit day after day.

In Ukraine situation is different because there was a huge wave of volunteer wanting to join the army when Russia started the invasion but the equipment was lacking, it took the time for Ukraine to train those volunteer, and equip them, this is still happening with help of increasingly more countries now than in the early day of war which took many european people by surprise despite the USA's alerts .

Everything is correct.
Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:33 pm
Separately, the situation in Bakhmut: as some military correspondents say, the possible task of the Russians is not to capture Bakhmut, but to disable as many Ukrainian troops as possible. To do this, there is a lot of Russian artillery.
sending inexperienced troops lacking equipment to attack defended position in winter is generally not regarded as a wise move ,this is the meaning of the first paragraph. it is weird you say"everything is correct" and then contradict the correct thing. it sounds like you do not understand what i wrote

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:45 am
Also it shows that the initial attack has failed, suffering huge losses, and conscript are plan B, otherwise conscript would have been sent alongside the initial attack to maximize their impact on battlefield;
So it is, Russia was ready for such a SWO (war) only on paper.
mmmPI wrote:
Now with no time to train or good equipment left, it is woesome to see real humans "used" like a bad RTS AI does with its unit day after day.
The situation in the Russian troops is now the same as in the Ukrainian troops at the beginning of the war.
https://skeptik.com.ua/kak-narastaet-by ... i-ykrainy/

Some of mobilized now are in the SWO (war), some are trained and equipped in the training facilities.
mmmPI wrote:

Russia is now following the same path. Education, training, weapons. At the same time there is no great dependence on foreign supplies. But the benefits of Ukraine in the high motivation of the military of Ukraine, this is not the case with the Russian military.
mmmPI wrote:
Russia carried out two devastating retreats from Kyiv and from the Kharkov region. Then came the change of the Russian commander. And the retreat from Kherson was organized on a completely different level. Attacks on the infrastructure of Ukraine also began. The tactics of the Russians have clearly changed, and those who think that Ukraine will continue to defeat the Russians just as easily can be very wrong.

Russia and Ukraine have also switched roles. Now Ukraine is advancing, and the Russians are on the defensive. And the losses of the attacking side are always higher than those of the defending side. How long will Ukraine and its foreign partners be able to fuel this offensive fire with human resources?

After all, Ukraine needs to constantly show the results of arms deliveries. Russia does not need to show anyone. She can sit on the defensive for a very long time.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:58 pm
"Этот нацист кого надо нацист." ©

By the way, do they write a lot about him in the Russian press? Maybe the Russian court allowed him to zig? Maybe he rides a train with a swastika on his clothes? Or it can happen only in Ukraine?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:42 am
mmmPI wrote:
Also it shows that the initial attack has failed, suffering huge losses, and conscript are plan B, otherwise conscript would have been sent alongside the initial attack to maximize their impact on battlefield;
So it is, Russia was ready for such a SWO (war) only on paper.
This is what i keep saying, you say it's correct, but then try to argue against the obvious.
The impreparation is not the worst thing, it is the crual unprovoked invasion attempt. It makes russia responsible for war itself, not only responsible for losing russian lifes but killing other peoples.

Djmixxx wrote:
mmmPI wrote:
Now with no time to train or good equipment left, it is woesome to see real humans "used" like a bad RTS AI does with its unit day after day.
The situation in the Russian troops is now the same as in the Ukrainian troops at the beginning of the war.

Some of mobilized now are in the SWO (war), some are trained and equipped in the training facilities.
No, the Russian troop are still trying to invade foreign country while Ukraine troops defend themselves. Situation is different.

Ukraine in the beginning of the war, and today is motivated to defend his people, russians do not know for what they fight, the propaganda changed so many time since the beginning of the war. This was never the case for Ukraine, not even during the early phase.

Later Ukraine military situation kept improving, while Russia situation kept worsening, now the roles are reversed,Russia lost initiative, abandonned several front, is retreating everywhere except in bakhmut, where it keeps loosing many troops everyday in costly attacks against a defended position.

Djmixxx wrote:
mmmPI wrote:

Russia is now following the same path. Education, training, weapons. At the same time there is no great dependence on foreign supplies. But the benefits of Ukraine in the high motivation of the military of Ukraine, this is not the case with the Russian military.
Education is a myth, the figures don't add up, Russia doesn't have the military capabilities to train 300 000 mens in a year, that would require a lot of personnel to teach things, and the available personnel is already in Ukraine or dead. Contrary to Ukraine whose training is made by several countries whose army are not at war and can combine their training program to offer Ukraine some of the best training in the world while their active personnel is fully available for the defense on the ground.

Also Russia started its mobilization way later,(6 month at least) but already sending conscript to the front, 77 000 said putin yesterday, it will not replace the best equipment lost, those are not really trained, in 15 days you don't become a soldier.

Russian cannot follow the same path of being supported to face unjustified aggression from its invading neighbour, because it is the one attempting to invade.
Djmixxx wrote:
mmmPI wrote:
Russia carried out two devastating retreats from Kyiv and from the Kharkov region. Then came the change of the Russian commander. And the retreat from Kherson was organized on a completely different level. Attacks on the infrastructure of Ukraine also began. The tactics of the Russians have clearly changed, and those who think that Ukraine will continue to defeat the Russians just as easily can be very wrong.
The russian commander changed several time during the war, because it was killed, or because it failed, one has to wonder if the tactic is to sent the worst guy first, or not, it's unlikely Russia did this right ? it's more likely russia put their best element for the first attempt, and seeing the failure ,it tried plan b or c or d , like with the conscript, they are not the first wave, those were the elites troops that were defeated, and then sending less experienced troops is unlikely to work better. same with generals i would say. but maybe the future retreats will be even more organized, i think it is the path toward the least suffering for everyone so maybe Russia appointed a general specialized in retreats and that would be a good move.

Djmixxx wrote:
Russia and Ukraine have also switched roles. Now Ukraine is advancing, and the Russians are on the defensive. And the losses of the attacking side are always higher than those of the defending side. How long will Ukraine and its foreign partners be able to fuel this offensive fire with human resources?

After all, Ukraine needs to constantly show the results of arms deliveries. Russia does not need to show anyone. She can sit on the defensive for a very long time.
This is a lie, Russian leader launched a war, and need to somehow make it look like it's not a complete disaster, while Ukraine already impressed the whole world with their defense against an army that now look like overated. "the 2nd army in the world".

I think this is why russia is still sending waves of troops trying to attack bakhmut, while Ukraine can sit in its defensive position during the winter, and see where to break the front again because they have initiative.

The conscript may be sent to the "meat grinder" to help the ex-inmates from wagner mercenaries. sent to suicide mission.

If the liberation of Kherson was slow, you said yourself that Russian troop retreated fast, even before Ukrainian troops arrived. What about the russian attempt at occupiying bakhmut ? is it even slower ?

It seem to me russian troops are far from their home, during winter, increasingly composed of untrainned personnel, while the equipment and logistic steadily worsened since february, the targeting of civilians population has no effect on the battlefield, it seem to be the strategy to try and have Ukraine agree to a cease fire because russian are loosing ground and knows it will continue over time but it only makes Ukrainian more resolute to defend and oust the invaders .

Also the "estimate" from bank of russia to replace the data not published are talking about a barrel at 70$ to say it's fine, but G7 took sanction last week or so to set price cap at 60$, and now the price is even lower :
https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/urals-oil
thingsnotgettingworse.png
thingsnotgettingworse.png (33.92 KiB) Viewed 2907 times

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:47 am
enterisys wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:58 pm
"Этот нацист кого надо нацист." ©

By the way, do they write a lot about him in the Russian press? Maybe the Russian court allowed him to zig? Maybe he rides a train with a swastika on his clothes? Or it can happen only in Ukraine?
Of course they don't, then it would be hard to explain for russians how to fight nazis when literally your so called country is ruled literally by a fascist dictator and his bunch of nazi buttbuddies.

dedy voievaly

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:00 pm
Your point of view is clear. The events of the coming months will show who was closer to the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:00 pm

It makes russia responsible for war itself, not only responsible for losing russian lifes but killing other peoples.
I think in the end the world will swallow this aggression, just like it swallowed the US aggression against the Eastern countries. Money doesn't smell.

Return to “News”