[1.1.71] Crash on SHIFT + Right click (AAI Programmable Structure / AAI Vehicles)

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Acatoe
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.71] Crash on SHIFT + Right click (AAI Programmable Structure / AAI Vehicles)

Post by Acatoe »

We are playing with a full list of mods including AAI Programmable Structures and AAI Vehicles. These mods are included with some other mods.

The AAI Programmable Structures adds an item called "Unit Remote Controller" with this item you could move units the way to move them is to select the units with the selection item "Unit Remote Controller" after the units are selected you can move the units with SHIFT + Left click.

However I always do SHIFT + Right click a few times which normally does nothing but after the update it crashed Factorio. When looking in the changelog I noticed there is "Alt reverse selection" support and the error does seems to be there looking into the factorio-current.log. I can't get the game crashed with other items such as the Creep Collector from Krastorio 2 or the Module Inserter.

After reporting this bug to Earendel (mod creator) I got the advice to post it on the Factorio forums.

I have included the save game if the bug is confirmed or unconfirmed could the save game be removed?
Attachments
1.1.71 crash test.zip
(14.19 MiB) Downloaded 63 times
factorio-current.log
(43.85 KiB) Downloaded 72 times

Acatoe
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [1.1.71] Game crash on SHIFT + Right click (AAI Programmable Structure / AAI Vehicles)

Post by Acatoe »

It sometimes seems to work but opening the map and preforming the SHIFT + Right click does crash the game.

To make sure it was not a single error I uploaded an other version of the factorio-current.log.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(48.12 KiB) Downloaded 64 times

Genhis
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.71] Crash on SHIFT + Right click (AAI Programmable Structure / AAI Vehicles)

Post by Genhis »

Thanks for the report, it should be fixed for the next release.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”