pY Industry - Discussion

pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

factoriogame1121
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: pY Industry - Discussion

Post by factoriogame1121 »

Guys, a small warehouse costs the same as a medium one. A large warehouse costs as much as a huge one. Is that how it should be?

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

factoriogame1121 wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:19 pm
Guys, a small warehouse costs the same as a medium one. A large warehouse costs as much as a huge one. Is that how it should be?
Idk maybe. Overall they're relatively cheap and I don't think we ever really bothered to balance them as it's more what do you prefer than any 1 of them being best.

I guess I can give it a look and make them more equal in cost per tile so the bigger ones do take a bit more

ryobg
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by ryobg »

Hi guys, newbie here.

I want to have a fluid reservoir which I want to empty out on reaching say, 80%.

As the Ponds are the first one available and the vanilla as well other tanks require Duralumin they come much later in the game, how I can do that with them? It seems that they don't empty out if I plug say Overflow valve toward a Chimney/GasVent.

septemberWaves
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by septemberWaves »

ryobg wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:16 pm
Hi guys, newbie here.

I want to have a fluid reservoir which I want to empty out on reaching say, 80%.

As the Ponds are the first one available and the vanilla as well other tanks require Duralumin they come much later in the game, how I can do that with them? It seems that they don't empty out if I plug say Overflow valve toward a Chimney/GasVent.
Check all of the tank options carefully. There are some which do not require duralumin.

ryobg
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by ryobg »

septemberWaves wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:52 pm
ryobg wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:16 pm
Hi guys, newbie here.

Check all of the tank options carefully. There are some which do not require duralumin.
I did, and found few which want Lead instead. Which is fine I guess, but it still feels like they come down much later in the game compared to that Pond.

factoriogame1121
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by factoriogame1121 »

Guys, how about adding a sort button to warehouses?

nngs_geek2
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Advanced Locomotive / Construction Bots

Post by nngs_geek2 »

Made it far enough to create Advanced Locomotives, and I can't seem to get the construction bots to construct with material from the train. I have a roboport in the engine, with generators and fuel loaded (electricity is 100%), I stick construction bots in the 1st car of the train (using the Advanced Cargo wagons), and it doesn't build anything (regardless of. manual / automatic, or the "enable logistics while moving" setting. I feel like I'm missing something simple.....

Return to “PyMods”