how get the GUI Ammo window from left to right (back how it was in older versions)

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
FritzHugo3
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

how get the GUI Ammo window from left to right (back how it was in older versions)

Post by FritzHugo3 »

Hi people. Have a litle quick question.
In older Factorio Versions the GUI window where are the Weapons, ammo ... are in the right side but now its left side in newer versions.
Are there a way to get this windows back to the right side (maybe a mod or what ever).
Cant find an option in the game for this.

(I mean the litle window with player head and amor, weapons, ammo, with tab switch the weapons) this i prefer to the right side).

Thx for youre answers

astroshak
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: how get the GUI Ammo window from left to right (back how it was in older versions)

Post by astroshak »

That was a deliberate move, because the right side of the screen can be covered by a large enough logistics window. The lower left corner was not occupied by anything so the weapons window got moved there.

FritzHugo3
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: how get the GUI Ammo window from left to right (back how it was in older versions)

Post by FritzHugo3 »

But the question was, can i do it at the right side back with a mod or some option or in a config file or what ever.

(And my left side are realy not emty, i have a ton of mods and left is for me absolute the wrong side for the window with amor - otherside i have no logistic now and can all read what i need to reed so for me pointles. And i have enougth do see in left side for the Streaming Monitor/Dashboard)

And to clip it to the hotbar are not an option for me.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Loewchen »

FritzHugo3 wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:17 pm
Are there a way to get this windows back to the right side
No. If you want the gui on the other side you need to go back to version 1.0.0.

FritzHugo3
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by FritzHugo3 »

In the Map Editor its at the right side ^^.

Dev. please make an option for this.

Return to “Gameplay Help”