We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

And bots will say they fight for US lol.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

gGeorg wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:27 pm
No territory gain was captured. Some srources guess about 4-6 thousads dead Ukraine soldeirs in last 3 days, exact numbers are not know becouse of Kiev silence.
However, US agenda is sending more weapons and ready to fight until last Ukraine soldier.
And what do those sources say about russian losses ? it's hard to know because of you know censorship and stuff.

Why russian soldier don't go to their home ? what's the agenda you think ? doing it later ?

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

mmmPI wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:53 pm
gGeorg wrote:
No territory gain was captured. Some srources guess about 4-6 thousads dead Ukraine soldeirs in last 3 days, exact numbers are not know becouse of Kiev silence.
However, US agenda is sending more weapons and ready to fight until last Ukraine soldier.
And what do those sources say about russian losses ? it's hard to know because of you know censorship and stuff.

Why russian soldier don't go to their home ? what's the agenda you think ? doing it later ?
If you only read the Washington Post article, then you see a sentence guess of Ukraine commander something like "loses are Russian 1 vs 5 Ukraine"
Also there is a war analytic, who rather guess loses are 1:10 or even worse.
Based on this and information that Ukraine dead counts about 5000 in 3 days, you might guestimate Russian dead count about 500-1000

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

gGeorg wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:50 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:53 pm
gGeorg wrote:

If you only read the Washington Time article, then you see a sentence guess of Ukraine commander something like "loses are Russian 1 vs 5 Ukraine"
Also there is a war analytic, who rather guess loses are 1:10 or even worse.
Based on this and information that Ukraine dead counts about 5000 in 3 days, you might guestimate Russian dead count about 500-1000
I thought you were going to give information on the sources you mentionned after your selective copy pasting of part of the washington post article.

You said Ukraine losses are not know because of Kiyv silence so i was expecting to learn the Russian losses from official sources but since april there is none , i wonder why.

And also the agenda , when is the trip back home planned for all those invaders ? You seem more aware of the USA's agenda, which is strange for someone who only posted video in russian langage x)

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

mmmPI wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:55 pm
And also the agenda , when is the trip back home planned for all those invaders ? You seem more aware of the USA's agenda, which is strange for someone who only posted video in russian langage x)
He? Did you suffer some head injury ?
It is The Washington post, who is saying Ukraine offensive is disaster.
Are you accusing pure American newspaper who always promote US agenda that they are lying ?
Or perhaps, US are now supporting Putin by spreading "wrong" news ? :lol:

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

gGeorg wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:02 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:55 pm
He? Did you suffer some head injury ?
It is The Washington post, who is saying Ukraine offensive is disaster.
Are you accusing pure American newspaper who always promote US agenda that they are lying ?
Or perhaps, US are now supporting Putin by spreading "wrong" news ? :lol:

Noo i'm asking you who posted here about USA's agenda, if you have anything to teach us about the day Russian soldier will go back to their home, since you posted video in russian on the thread several times i thought you could teach us about their agenda ?

You also claimed Kyiv was silent on its losses, so i suppose you are aware of the russian losses first hand, from russian official sources, what are the losses since April and why are they not public ?

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

gGeorg wrote:
“Russia used everything on us,” said Denys, a 33-year-old Ukrainian
“Ukraine lost five people for every one Russia did,” said Ihor, a 30-year-old platoon commander
Russian tanks emerged from newly built cement fortifications to blast infantry with large-caliber artillery, the wounded Ukrainian soldiers said. The vehicles would then shrink back beneath the concrete shelters, shielded from mortar and rocket fire.

Counter-battery radar systems automatically detected and located Ukrainians who were targeting the Russians with projectiles, unleashing a barrage of artillery fire in response.

Russian hacking tools hijacked the drones of Ukrainian operators, who saw their aircraft drift away helplessly behind enemy lines.
Russia has discouraged coverage of the offensive,
“Russians were just hitting us all the time,” he said. “If we fire three mortars, they fire 20 in return.”
Denys, sitting upright on his hospital bed, said almost every member of his 120-person unit was injured, though only two were killed.

A 25-year-old soldier being treated for shrapnel wounds said that, within his unit of 100 soldiers, seven were killed and 20 injured. Ihor, the platoon commander, said 16 of the 32 men under his command were injured and one was killed.
However, Russian agenda is sending more weapons and ready to fight until last Ukraine soldier.
fixed it for you

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

ptx0 wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:57 am
However, Russian agenda is sending more weapons and ready to fight until last Ukraine soldier.
fixed it for you
It's not correct, Ukraine took back over 700 square kilometers in the last week, which is more than what they lost the last 2 month.

Russian agenda seem to be going back to Russia for safety that's what officially russian-apointed figures to try and subdue the temporily occupied area are doing , i was wondering why the soldier are not following them. Voronej sure seem like a safe place for the guy supposed to supervise Kherson. Tourist leaving Crimea again, for some those that believed the first series of explosion in Saky airfield was an accident and stayed, less of them are convinced by the accident theory again.

It doesn't seem to be the case that Russia is able to send that much more weapons and is ready to fight, in the region of Kharkiv, Ukrainians were able to move the front line 50 km back toward their internationnaly recognized border. Some towns were occupied only by special police intervention group, like russian SWAT, not by soldiers from the military trained to fight in a war rather than doing intervention in urban center.

Of course people are dying, it's what happens during wartime, this is mainly why war is such a waste for everyone, the sooner the end of the war the better, and Russian soldier have nothing to lose going back to Russia, only the current leader of Russia may be afraid of seeing its promises of empire impossible to fulfill and disgruntled soldier asking for accountability.

Another reason war is terrible is for the destruction of things people invested time into, like a house or a farm or a field, or a forest. but who cares when people are dying

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

gGeorg wrote:
US news visit Ukraine army hospital and learn results of glorious offensive announced by Zelensky
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/20 ... mmunition/

[...]

No territory gain was captured. [...]
Well, this appears to be incorrect. And I know you had to have read it in the article, because some of the quotes you took were after.
President Volodymyr Zelensky said that Ukraine’s forces retook two villages in the Kherson region, and one of his aides posted an image of the Ukrainian flag being hoisted over the village of Vysokopillya over the weekend.
The Ukrainian claims of retaking villages such as Vysokopillya could not be confirmed, though soldiers interviewed said they were able to advance into some previously Russian-controlled villages.
Unless, of course, you have some reliable sources proving this to be flat wrong. But there are other sources showing it to be correct:
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog ... pply-lines

And then the rest of your picked quotes, what are you attempting to demonstrate with it? The fact that the Ukrainian army isn't as good as the Russian? *gasp* Who knew?? Oh, wait, I think we all did, which is why some countries, like the US, have been sending so much aid. Heck, reading through the article in whole, there are many places where these same soldiers being interviewed were mentioning how prior to this war, none of them had experience or were even in the military, how the Russian forces had better and more numerous equipment than they did, etc, etc.

So, really, I want to know: what's the point you are trying to make here?
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by vladimir_putin »

I bring glad tidings to komrat and nazi.
After my summer holiday at Dacha, I am personally supervising again.

Russian army has successfully lured ukraine into retaking territory near kupyansk and northern donbas. This is a strategic masterstroke as it will allow komrats in izum to attack ukraine forces on all three sides of the city!

Komrats gladly give up their lives knowing for every dead russian, there are 10 dead ukranian. There are so many we do not have time to film them!

Moral is great and order plentiful.
Former model and currently table-connoisseur. I here for intelligent discussion with fellow lovers of the factory computer game.

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by vladimir_putin »

The key to our success is brilliant Russian general.

Russian general play chess and eat pickle while ukranian peasants eat avocado hotdog and drink milk not from cow.

As an example, I can tell you my dear friends that Russian soldiers spend one month fighting and dying for Izium in february, to set up brilliant strategic pullback we executed today!

Ukrainians are advancing in disarray, russian soldier retreating in perfect order and with high moral. Deserters will be shot.
Former model and currently table-connoisseur. I here for intelligent discussion with fellow lovers of the factory computer game.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Truly amazing how one starts planned tactical retreat with sending reinforcements.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

enterisys wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:18 pm
Truly amazing how one starts planned tactical retreat with sending reinforcements.
Retreats look better with more people in em. :P
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by vladimir_putin »

enterisys wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:18 pm
It is how we make room for all the incredible north Korean hardware we are about to get.

Best decision I made since I decided the family of soldiers shot for desertion will not get a free juicer.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

hmm. You can pull Russia out of the Soviet Union, but you can't pull the Soviet Union out of Russia.

Russian newspeak includes more and more politically correct words:

Explosion - clap. A series of explosions - pops.
Fall - negative growth.
Retreat - regrouping troops.
A quick retreat without evacuating the population is an ingenious regrouping with optimization.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by vladimir_putin »

I am forwarding this from our ministry of free media:
---
In the spirit of openness, our great leader Vladimir Putin has decided to share the agenda for the next meeting with his general staff, which will both look towards the future of the special operations effort as well as the important decisions that led to the current successes.
This will offer an unique perspective into the decision-making apparatus and komraderly relationship between our great leader and commander in chief and his patriotic and hard-working generals.

09:00-09:20: Singing of national anthem + introductions to 5 new generals.
09:20-10:30: Viewing of the opening of the worlds largest ferries wheel, followed up by a quick round of concrete suggestions for how this will help the Russian special operation efforts.
10:30-10:45: applause (non-mandatory)
10:45-12:00: Search for the ideal general to fill in the minor details and then subsequently implement V. Putin's brilliant and fool proof new strategy of quickly retaking temporarily re-Nazified territory in Donbas in about 3-4 days.
12:00-12:45: Lunchbreak and continued discussion in groups
12:45-14:00: Discussion completes + vote on candidates
14:00-14:30: final goodbyes to fortunate winner of the vote! (everyone is expected to bring a suitcase)
14:30-14:45: Applause (non-mandatory)
14:45-17:00: Round-table symposium on the subject: 'What lessons can we learn from the special operation?'. The special roundtable discussion will be chaired by Vladimir Putin, and will look into subjects such as

* 'Were incorrect information at any point relayed to decisionmakers from subordinates?'
* 'The Kiev success -- who was really responsible for the planning'?
* 'A brief accounting of the use of funds allocated to maintain the Russian tank fleet (2010--present)'?
* 'What will I do to personally guarantee that the special operation will succeed within the allocated 72-hour window'.

It is important to emphasize all are expected to make free and frank contributions during the roundtable. Nobody is above criticism!
17:00-17:30: Evening tea on the balcony (Mandatory)

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by vladimir_putin »

I want to personally thank the people who again and again has come to my defense when supposed pictures, videos, intercepted radio communication, letters, satellite imagery, eye witnesses, international observers, statements by Kremlin officials and international journalists have all been used to slanderously accused the Russian army of warcrimes. These accusations are clearly just woke western sophistry without any evidence; after all, how can it be a warcrime when no war has been declared?

My defenders will no doubt be glad to learn that after a throughout investigation, it has been discovered that the fresh mass graves near Izium were actually already there when we special operationed the area about half a year ago.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

russian bots pls explain when we are going to freeze?

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by vladimir_putin »

My televised address tonight at 2000 MSK was a strategic feint.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Return to “News”