We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

Russian MLRS firing from Zaporizhzhia NPP towards civilian city (VIDEO)
https://theins.ru/en/news/254677

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:00 am
https://www.rtl.fr/programmes/lenglet-c ... ue-lenglet

Of course I'm making it all up. Official Western propaganda will immediately tell us that the sanctions have failed and Russia is raking in money with a shovel, while the inhabitants of European countries think how they will survive in the winter.
You have linked the interview of someone that work on state french media, i'm not sure what you call official western propaganda, are you idiot ?

In the same podcast of 3minutes the same guy explain that france doesn't rely on russian gas at all btw, i'm not sure why you felt the need to comment the link, let alone posting it at all while you visibly can't understand it.

On 18 May 2022, an administrative offense case of discrediting Russian Armed Forces was filed against Soviet and Russian Rock musician Yuri Shevchuk, the leader of the rock band DDT, after he said at a concert in Ufa: "The motherland, my friends, is not the president’s ass that has to be slobbered and kissed all the time. The motherland is an impoverished old woman at the train station selling potatoes."[42][43] The case was opened by Police Division №7 of Ufa and was sent to the court of Sovietsky district of Ufa but subsequently had been referred to the court of Dzerzhinsky district of Saint Petersburg.[44] Subsequently, the court returned the case to the Police Division №7 of Ufa due to the lack of description of committed violation in the text of the police protocol.[45] On 15 July 2022, the case came before the court of Dzerzhinsky district of Saint Petersburg again.[46] On 18 July 2022, the court of Dzerzhinsky district of Saint Petersburg again returned the case due to the lack of signature of Yuri Shevchuk and of information that he was apprised of his rights in the text of the police protocol.[47] Eventually, on 16 August 2022, the court of Sovietsky district of Ufa found Yuri Shevchuk guilty of discrediting Russian Armed Forces. The fact, that Shevchuk didn't use words "Russian Armed Forces" or similar in his speech at a concert, was not considered important by the court.[48] Shevchuk appealed the judgement.[49]
The truth according to the minister of truth, is that the motherland is exactly like the president's ass, it need to be kissed all the time. Or maybe it's just forbidden to say the country is impoverished, i'm not sure. Care to explain djmix ? about the censorship i'm not seeing the link with the russian armed forces in the statement do you have more information ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_2 ... rship_laws

consumer confidence.png
consumer confidence.png (18.01 KiB) Viewed 2714 times
https://tradingeconomics.com/russia/consumer-confidence

In Russia, the Consumer Confidence Overall Index is based on a survey of 5,000 people aged 16+ leaving in all regions of the country. The index is an arithmetical average of 5 indices: the change in the respondent's personal financial situation over the last 12 months and next 12 months, the change in the country's economic situation over the last year and in the next 12 months, and the current climate for durable goods purchase. The index shows the difference between the percentage share of persons that are optimistic and the percentage of persons that are pessimistic. It takes a value between -100 (all respondents asses their situation as poor and expect it to become worse) and 100 (all participants are satisfied with the current situation and expect it to improve); 0 indicates neutrality.

"Hey the european are paying their gas super high to the american and middle east because we cut the pipelines, why are you not feeling more confident than during the worst time of COVID ? " putin if he cared about russian people life

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

How the turn tables. Anyone know what happens when NASAMs arrive?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

The Federal Customs Service ( of russia )will temporarily not publish statistics on imports and exports

https://www-interfax-ru.translate.goog/ ... _tr_pto=sc
Moscow. The 21st of April. INTERFAX.RU - The Federal Customs Service of Russia temporarily suspends the publication of data on imports and exports in order to avoid incorrect estimates and speculation, the head of the Federal Customs Service Vladimir Bulavin told reporters, commenting on the question - what is the reason for the delay in the publication of data on imports in Russia in March.

"The FCS ( now - IF ) does not publish statistics on imports and exports. I support this decision, I consider it justified in order to avoid incorrect estimates, speculations and discrepancies in terms of import deliveries. This is a temporary measure," he said.

The FCS previously published separately statistics on imports from non-CIS countries (the latest FCS data was released in early March on imports in February), as well as foreign trade statistics on exports and imports of goods in general (the latest FCS statistics were published in March with data for January).

As reported last week, the Bank of Russia also temporarily suspended the publication of monthly information on Russia's foreign trade in goods (according to the balance of payments methodology). In the assessment of the balance of payments of the Russian Federation for the first quarter of 2022, published on April 11, data on foreign trade in goods were combined into one indicator with data on foreign trade in services.

Last week it also became known that the CDU TEK stopped providing statistics on oil production and export for an indefinite period.

"Taking into account government measures to improve the stability of the Russian economy, CDU TEK, a branch of the REA of the Ministry of Energy of Russia, limits the dissemination of information that can be used as additional pressure on the Russian market and its participants," explained this fact in the REA, of which the CDU is a branch. fuel and energy complex.

"Industry statistics under restrictions are quite sensitive to manipulation, which jeopardizes the activities of CDU TEK counterparties," his representative explained.

Maybe the google translate is not working properly, because it says stuff like "additionnal pressure on the Russian economy" while in fact those key indicators are not shown since April because they are so good it would make everyone jealous and there is clearly no pressure on the Russian economy given that the gas price is high and everyone in russia works for a gas company or for the military.

https://www-interfax-ru.translate.goog/ ... _tr_pto=sc
As Rosstat previously reported, the production of passenger cars in the Russian Federation in April 2022 fell 6.8 times year-on-year (by 85.4%), to a record low of 19.9 thousand vehicles. The indicator was lower than the result of covid April 2020, when only 30 thousand passenger cars were produced in the Russian Federation due to lockdowns, and twice (53.1%) lower than the level of March 2022. For 4 months, Russian car factories produced approximately 264 thousand passenger cars (-47.4% yoy).
Over the past month, during which the vast majority of car factories in the Russian Federation did not produce cars, only 24.268 thousand cars were sold in the country against 32.706 thousand units. in April of this year and 147.378 thousand pieces. in May-2021.

In January-May of the current 2022, 318.114 thousand cars (-52%) were sold in the Russian Federation.

For the fourth month in a row, the AEB does not provide an automotive press release with any comments.
And then you have russian troll saying that everything is fine, and you just have to look at the data that are no longer published because of possible misinterpretation of their meaning, which of course would play against russia, misinterpretation cannot work in favor of russia, never, tht's why we got a djmix here to explain the true explanation about the economy is doing well x).

Rosstat is not a third party agency btw, it's supervised by the ministry of economy, their boss has the task to improve the economy, and their task is to measure the result, which is very smart because when putin decided this in 2017-2018, one year before its re-election , the result suddenly improved !

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:11 pm
Very strange. It is so stupid not to publish data on the basis of which it is possible to adjust the sanctions pressure. These Russians from the ministry are so stupid.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:35 am
How the turn tables. Anyone know what happens when NASAMs arrive?
What good weapons do the US and NATO have. It is a pity that Ukrainian officials only know how to steal, 8 years of collecting taxes on the army and getting into a war in February with a bare ass, asking everyone for help.

https://www.dsnews.ua/politics/razvorov ... 022-465312

and still continues to steal.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:31 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Very strange. It is so stupid not to publish data on the basis of which it is possible to adjust the sanctions pressure. These Russians from the ministry are so stupid.

No i was asking specifically for you, because you claim to publish something against western propaganda, and it is a piece of interview from former french president economic adviser that work on state media, which says that france don't rely on russia gas, which makes you really sound stupid when you add in your comment that european are afraid of winter or something.

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:29 am
Correctly look at the available number of offers / the number of cars sold. During the crisis of 2008, there was also a drop in sales of new cars, only at the same time there was a large amount of supply and a lack of demand for this supply.

Asking for someone to look at data that are not being published to proove a point is pretty stupid too i would say. Defending yourself by re-affirming that sanctions HAVE AN IMPACT AND PUT PRESSURE ON THE RUSSIAN ECONOMY and thus justify hiding the data is is stupid too because you were initially saying that sanction had no impact. ( and telling me to look at data that are not published to proove your point).

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:39 pm
What good weapons do the US and NATO have. It is a pity that Ukrainian officials only know how to steal, 8 years of collecting taxes on the army and getting into a war in February with a bare ass, asking everyone for help.
They have no good weapon, they can't fight, russia destroyed 1535052 himars, and transformed their old ready-to-scrap Moskva into a submarine base, everyone is really impressed.

No need to ask Iran for drone btw.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:40 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:31 pm
mmmPI wrote:

No i was asking specifically for you, because you claim to publish something against western propaganda, and it is a piece of interview from former french president economic adviser that work on state media, which says that france don't rely on russia gas, which makes you really sound stupid when you add in your comment that european are afraid of winter or something.

Djmixxx wrote:
Correctly look at the available number of offers / the number of cars sold. During the crisis of 2008, there was also a drop in sales of new cars, only at the same time there was a large amount of supply and a lack of demand for this supply.

Asking for someone to look at data that are not being published to proove a point is pretty stupid too i would say. Defending yourself by re-affirming that sanctions HAVE AN IMPACT AND PUT PRESSURE ON THE RUSSIAN ECONOMY and thus justify hiding the data is is stupid too because you were initially saying that sanction had no impact. ( and telling me to look at data that are not published to proove your point).
Given that you know all my posts by heart, can you show me where I wrote: "SANCTIONS DO NOT IMPACT THE ECONOMY OF RUSSIA" instead of "RUSSIA GET ENOUGH MONEY FOR GAS AND OIL DUE TO THE HIGHER PRICE OF THESE RESOURCES".

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:45 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
They have no good weapon, they can't fight, russia destroyed 1535052 himars, and transformed their old ready-to-scrap Moskva into a submarine base, everyone is really impressed.

No need to ask Iran for drone btw.
The US and Europe are selling weapons to Ukraine, Iran is selling weapons to Russia. Business, nothing personal.

I am not only for peace, but I am also for justice. if both sides wish to continue the conflict, then let them do so on equal terms.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:34 am
Given that my gas bill is now 340 euros instead of 76 euros a year earlier, everything is fine in Russia with money, don't worry.
Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:00 am
Of course I'm making it all up. Official Western propaganda will immediately tell us that the sanctions have failed
Djmixxx wrote:
Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:50 pm
Given that you know all my posts by heart, can you show me where I wrote: "SANCTIONS DO NOT IMPACT THE ECONOMY OF RUSSIA" instead of "RUSSIA GET ENOUGH MONEY FOR GAS AND OIL DUE TO THE HIGHER PRICE OF THESE RESOURCES".

When you ask me to look at the number of car sold, you wanted to proove your point that the gas money is enough right ? Despite Russia's latest own statistic being ATROCIOUS and since then not published ? because gas money is enough and everything is fine and people don't need car or plane or clothes or medicine, or fruits or sugar or telephone they need TV though, otherwise can't repeat the word tof truth but those data are not published either.

You keep saying "gas price", "gas price", but that is simplistic, the indicators that are published are not good, gas money is not enough, and also gas money is not published, you brag about gas price but that doesn't mean russia gets the money, we could tell if result of export were published and transparent like in any other country in the world that is considered a reliable trade partner but they are not.

You are saying unsourced crap as in your 790+ post here where you supported putin and the war from your first post on the forum that was also on this thread a feww minutes after you register like all your other post. 100%

Djmixxx wrote:
It is a pity that Ukrainian officials only know how to steal, 8 years of collecting taxes on the army and getting into a war in February with a bare ass, asking everyone for help.
Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:52 pm
The US and Europe are selling weapons to Ukraine, Iran is selling weapons to Russia. Business, nothing personal.

I am not only for peace, but I am also for justice. if both sides wish to continue the conflict, then let them do so on equal terms.
So russia declared a war with a bare ass army asking everyone for help but only Iran had pity ? according to your first way of phrasing it ?

That may explain why the second army of the world cancel its weapon export and that other country like India, decided to buy less russian weapon. Or that belarus tanks scored better than russian tanks in the latest russian-organised contest of tanks x). Typical 2nd army of the world who army is not at all busy getting decimated while attempting to invade Ukraine and is requiring help of Iran to invade Ukraine whose military budget is not even 1/10 of the russian one.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:10 am
FuryoftheStars wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:08 pm
In the "west", it's often more deletion of content in privately owned or public platforms that is in support of Russia. But this is not universal (for example, you posting in here...).
In Russia, it doesn't matter who, how, or where... if you voice in any way, shape, or form support for Ukraine/ending the war, you are fined and/or thrown in jail.

Yes, I can totally see how they relate.... :roll: :lol:
Are these your fantasies? On the forum of the .ru zone people calmly discuss about the "war" and the bald man who start it.
But according to Western propaganda, this cannot be, so it cannot be.
My, what short memories some people have….

https://www.npr.org/2022/03/05/10847295 ... n-invasion
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/fi ... 022-03-11/
https://www.npr.org/2022/03/07/10849679 ... protesters
https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukrai ... 8e8e211745

But I love the wording of your post. I’m sure that there absolutely are people on ru forums “discussing” the war. The ones that the government can see and reach but are leaving alone are probably ”discussing” in favor of the special military operation to liberate Ukraine, while the ones against that don’t seem to be having anything happen to them are probably because the government can’t find them, yet.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:10 am
FuryoftheStars wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:08 pm
In the "west", it's often more deletion of content in privately owned or public platforms that is in support of Russia. But this is not universal (for example, you posting in here...).
In Russia, it doesn't matter who, how, or where... if you voice in any way, shape, or form support for Ukraine/ending the war, you are fined and/or thrown in jail.

Yes, I can totally see how they relate.... :roll: :lol:
Are these your fantasies? On the forum of the .ru zone people calmly discuss about the "war" and the bald man who start it.
But according to Western propaganda, this cannot be, so it cannot be.
https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukrai ... 8e8e211745

you are dissembling so hard right now

you still didn't even answer any questions

instead you just keep spouting more bullshit

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

good morning to the sensible world who supports Ukraine, yet another day in the unjust war perpetuated by criminals

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
What good weapons do the US and NATO have.
You mean Patriots? Haven't seen any single system donated to Ukraine...
Djmixxx wrote:
It is a pity that Ukrainian officials only know how to steal, 8 years of collecting taxes on the army and getting into a war in February with a bare ass, asking everyone for help.

https://www.dsnews.ua/politics/razvorov ... 022-465312

and still continues to steal.
Imagine 2nd army in world getting their ass kicked in February by bare ass farmers and miners...

And what about stealing? Every country has corruption. The point is they got caught and will be sentenced just like in any other EU country. While stealing from citizens is a obligatory experience if someone wants to file CV to ruSSIan government.

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

Intense close combat. It almost look like a game, but it isnt.
https://odysee.com/@airbornewolf:8/clos ... vomaisky:3

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

gGeorg wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:54 pm
It seem to be the sad truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

gGeorg wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:54 pm
Internet explorer is that you?

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

US news visit Ukraine army hospital and learn results of glorious offensive announced by Zelensky
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/20 ... mmunition/
“They used everything on us,” said Denys, a 33-year-old Ukrainian
“We lost five people for every one they did,” said Ihor, a 30-year-old platoon commander
Russian tanks emerged from newly built cement fortifications to blast infantry with large-caliber artillery, the wounded Ukrainian soldiers said. The vehicles would then shrink back beneath the concrete shelters, shielded from mortar and rocket fire.

Counter-battery radar systems automatically detected and located Ukrainians who were targeting the Russians with projectiles, unleashing a barrage of artillery fire in response.

Russian hacking tools hijacked the drones of Ukrainian operators, who saw their aircraft drift away helplessly behind enemy lines.
Ukraine has discouraged coverage of the offensive,
“They were just hitting us all the time,” he said. “If we fire three mortars, they fire 20 in return.”
Denys, sitting upright on his hospital bed, said almost every member of his 120-person unit was injured, though only two were killed.

A 25-year-old soldier being treated for shrapnel wounds said that, within his unit of 100 soldiers, seven were killed and 20 injured. Ihor, the platoon commander, said 16 of the 32 men under his command were injured and one was killed.
No territory gain was captured. Some srources guess about 4-6 thousads dead Ukraine soldeirs in last 3 days, exact numbers are not know becouse of Kiev silence.
However, US agenda is sending more weapons and ready to fight until last Ukraine soldier.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Wait, so when you do war thingy and recapture almost a 1/4 of occupied region you are not supposed to get anyone wounded?

Return to “News”