[1.1.64] Can't Shift+Click/CTRL+Click to trash items in current save (Attached)

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
BrutusMaximus
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[1.1.64] Can't Shift+Click/CTRL+Click to trash items in current save (Attached)

Post by BrutusMaximus »

For some reason i can't Shift+Click/CTRL+Click to trash items from my inventory in my current save, from version 1.1.64 onwards.

I think this could be caused by a mod but the issue persists even after disabling all mods, saving the game in 1.1.63 and loading in 1.1.64

or

it works but only if i make a new save game in 1.1.63 with all the same mods active and loading in 1.1.64.

I just hope i can continue playing the current save.
Attachments
Working on 1.1.63 WITH MODS.zip
(72.24 MiB) Downloaded 85 times
Working on 1.1.63 NO MODS.zip
(70.31 MiB) Downloaded 91 times

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.64] Can't Shift+Click/CTRL+Click to trash items in current save (Attached)

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report; did you recently enable the inventory tabs version of the character GUI? If I click the 'crafting' tab and then back to logistics it works as expected.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

BrutusMaximus
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [1.1.64] Can't Shift+Click/CTRL+Click to trash items in current save (Attached)

Post by BrutusMaximus »

Rseding91 wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:31 pm
Thanks for the report; did you recently enable the inventory tabs version of the character GUI? If I click the 'crafting' tab and then back to logistics it works as expected.
Nope, i had the "Flat character GUI" enabled since it was released, so no i didn't change it recently.

Now, disabling it and enabling it actually fixed the issue so thank you for the reply.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”