We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Putin compares himself to Peter the Great in fight to expand Russia

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/puti ... -rcna32909

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10. ... 05.00971.x
The second and most important stage in the growth of drinking in Russia began in 1716, when Peter I (the Great), prompted by the drain on his treasury as a consequence of foreign wars, temporarily removed all restrictions on distillation. The number of kabaks increased rapidly and by 1885 they numbered up to 80 000 (Pryzhov 1914), equivalent to about one per 1400 inhabitants. This was associated with a growth in public revenues from alcohol sales, which increased by nearly 30% at the end of the 18th century under Catherine II, and by 38% under Alexander II (Zhirov & Petrova 1998).
interesting analogy.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:39 pm
enterisys wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:01 pm

Is that what they call zapoi ? i thought it was not written with a Z in russian. But i'm not good at russian langage, only learning from troll shitposting, very limited vocabulary.
This is the Russian national sport. Who will kill his liver first.

You rightly do what you learn Russian, if NATO army are fighting like the Ukrainian army, soon we will all speak Russian. :(
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:22 pm

What problems in Russia with money at such a gas price?
The roughly 10% decrease in salary and pension in 6 month is thanks to the gas price, russian people benefitting negatively from it, why ? lead by some thiefs ?

All oil company loosing 30-50% of their value despite the interdiction to foreign investors to dump the stocks why ? gas price increased no ? why stock plummit ?

The sudden hike of 20% interest rate is making many business impossible because it's a lot ,and it because it came out of nowhere and there is no rule that can help predict when the maniac responsible for the war could strike again.

The companies that left russia account for 40% of GDP and not all of them will continue functionning for long time as supplier are not willing to continue provide many things to another brand than the trusted one they were doing business with plus their customers put pressure for internationnal company not to work with war criminal and russia is a neglieable market compared to Europe USA or China.

The fact that gas is a non-fungible thing that is piling up in already full storage and need to be burn and is wasted alongside the machines and energy used to maintain the gas well open for an unknown and unforeseeable period.

The fact that no planes can fly without western parts which slowly reduce interior flight in russia despite the confiscation of many planes which promped insurance companies worlwide to refuse insuring russian ships.

Said ships that are not in sufficient number to export that gas to anyone in quantity required for russia to have its only export still earning it money.

The reduction of car manufacturing by 96% due to the shortage of electronic parts which causes the state to publish troncated data for those that are still published is a problem as most investors realize russia is lying at state level.

Locomotive and wagon are also being drastically reduced in production, which together with car and planes leaves very few way to move around to carry goods necessary or industry, let alone tourism in a warzone.

I know you are self centered and focused on what you pay your taxes and stuff, imagine this is happening to your country, you wouldn't repeat like a parrot everything is fine, everything is going according to plan right ? No doubt you'd use your very very smart analysis and critic toward putin x).

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:54 pm
And where is the answer? Blah blah blah I am see, "declaration of war" I am not see.

And I'm not interested in Western fantasies about the state of the Russian economy.

I am writing about the fact that Russia receives more money for gas and oil than last year.

-Wage cut? There will be more money for the war.

-Have large corporations left the market? There are many small 100% Russian firms left that will close the demand and leave all the money in the country. There will be more money for the war.

-Residents of Russia travel less due to the lack of planes and spend more money within the country? MONEY FOR THE WAR WILL BE EVEN MORE.

Residents of Russia will live worse? The dissatisfied will be imprisoned, the dangerous will be killed.
You ask what problem, i make a list, you say you are not interested, yet you only argue about that while clearly showing your support for the war, you're losing your composure troll.

Why ask what are the problem if when someone answer you refuse to listen ? maybe don't ask question if you are not ready to hear the answers.

You said yourself there was a war between USA and China, despite neither country knowing it, acknoledging it, or killing each other, yet you refuse to see the disastrous failure of a war that was launched by russia against ukraine

if you are not interested in western fantasy why do you spend your time asking question on a western video game forum ?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:54 pm

-Wage cut? There will be more money for the war.

-Have large corporations left the market? There are many small 100% Russian firms left that will close the demand and leave all the money in the country. There will be more money for the war.

-Residents of Russia travel less due to the lack of planes and spend more money within the country? MONEY FOR THE WAR WILL BE EVEN MORE.

Residents of Russia will live worse? The dissatisfied will be imprisoned, the dangerous will be killed.
If companies can't sell product because of sanction, they pay their employee less, or fire them which lower the average, you think it's more money for war, but no, it's less taxes, less money overall, you thought it's the government who pay all the salary ?

Same for reduced pensions, this means lower consumptions of good, less customer for the firm but more importantly, worsening condition of life.

Russia is a country where people can travel using foot and bycicle, that's usually how people go to Mourmansk or vladivostock from moscow since planes are shut to the ground, car aren't produce and trains either since those require western technologies. i don't know why you think people are going to spend more money to the country if they can't even travel inside that country.

I agree on the last part, resident of russia will live worse, the dissatified are imprisoned, and the most dangerous is leading the country for now but maybe he'll get killed.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Meanwhile in Germany

German gas storage 80% full, progresses despite Russian cuts

https://news.yahoo.com/german-gas-stora ... ccounter=1
The gas storage plant Reckrod is pictured near Eiterfeld, central Germany, Thursday, July 14, 2022,. Germany's gas storage facilities are now more than 80% full, showing steady progress despite a drastic reduction in deliveries from Russia. Gas storage in Europe's biggest economy has reached 80.14% of capacity, according to gas industry figures Tuesday.

Or in Italy

Italy's natural gas storage is 80% full as prices hit record

https://www.nwitimes.com/news/national/ ... 45b0a.html
Italian Premier Mario Draghi waves to lawmakers at the end of his address at the Parliament in Rome, on July 21, 2022. Italy’s push to rapidly reduce its dependence on Russian natural gas has made the country less vulnerable to an interruption of supplies, Draghi said Wednesday Aug. 24, 2022, noting that the country has stockpiled 80% of its capacity of gas reserves ahead of winter and is on track to hit 90% by October

Or in Latvia

Latvian minister: We can survive the winter with LNG terminals, gas storage

https://news.err.ee/1608675298/latvian- ... as-storage
moex.jpg
moex.jpg (57.35 KiB) Viewed 2166 times
I no see benefit of high gas price, sorry compass in the eye, truth not found.
Attachments
gazprom.jpg
gazprom.jpg (64.05 KiB) Viewed 2166 times

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:25 pm

Or in Latvia

And the minister did not accidentally say that the gas in the storage does not belong to Latvia and that in order to survive the winter, the government of Latvia is going to prohibit its use by real owners?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:31 pm
mmmPI wrote:

Or in Latvia

And the minister did not accidentally say that the gas in the storage does not belong to Latvia and that in order to survive the winter, the government of Latvia is going to prohibit its use by real owners?
lol you contradict yourself here, last you said Latvia was not going to be able to use the termnial because Poland already using it, now it's actually the reverse ? Poland getting prohibited by Latvia to use the terminal ? I just think they will share it as an act of solidarity and union in the face of agression from brutal tyran.

I think you are again spreading bullshit, which in the grand scheme of things are just a detail, still though even there you cannot argue properly. No the gas price alone is not enough to keep Russia afloat.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

When Ukraine already dombed Bombas for 8 years but naZis decided to bring more fireworks. With sound.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:10 pm

If companies can't sell product because of sanction, they pay their employee less, or fire them which lower the average, you think it's more money for war, but no, it's less taxes, less money overall, you thought it's the government who pay all the salary ?
Of course, there will be a drop in wages for companies that worked in the West. And no changes for companies that work for Asia.
It is reduce tax revenues from wages.
Only Russian business has received many high-quality Western businesses with loyal customers almost for free.
And in Russia there will remain a gigantic amount of money that was previously withdrawn from Russia
This quietly covers the losses from wages and reduced purchasing power.
mmmPI wrote:

Same for reduced pensions, this means lower consumptions of good, less customer for the firm but more importantly, worsening condition of life.
Pensioners have less money, less pensioners themselves, less expenses for pensioners.

mmmPI wrote:

Russia is a country where people can travel using foot and bycicle, that's usually how people go to Mourmansk or vladivostock from moscow since planes are shut to the ground, car aren't produce and trains either since those require western technologies. i don't know why you think people are going to spend more money to the country if they can't even travel inside that country.
what western technology are you talking about? "Avtovaz" priduce cars at full power. Russia have some train factory's and got full localisation within an year.
mmmPI wrote:

I agree on the last part, resident of russia will live worse, the dissatified are imprisoned, and the most dangerous is leading the country for now but maybe he'll get killed.
But the same thing happened in Ukraine. Remind me who was tried for burning disloyal people in Odessa in 2014?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:46 pm
When Ukraine already dombed Bombas for 8 years but naZis decided to bring more fireworks. With sound.
Western intelligence and Western weapons work superb. The Ukrainian soldier has only to press the button.

Much to the surprise of the United States, the eastern fighters for the independence of their countries from the United States suddenly began to receive completely modern weapons from an unknown supplier. The Eastern fighter for independence will only have to press a button.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:37 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
mmmPI wrote:

Or in Latvia

lol you contradict yourself here, last you said Latvia was not going to be able to use the termnial because Poland already using it, now it's actually the reverse ? Poland getting prohibited by Latvia to use the terminal ? I just think they will share it as an act of solidarity and union in the face of agression from brutal tyran.

I think you are again spreading bullshit, which in the grand scheme of things are just a detail, still though even there you cannot argue properly. No the gas price alone is not enough to keep Russia afloat.
Can't you distinguish the words
"gas storage"
from the word
"gas terminal"?
Возможно мне стоит написать на русском, если вы не умеете читать по английски : ГАЗОВОЕ ХРАНИЛИЩЕ ЭТО НЕ ГАЗОВЫЙ ТЕРМИНАЛ.
Можливо мені варто написати українською, якщо ви не вмієте читати англійською мовою :
ГАЗОВЕ Сховище ЦЕ НЕ ГАЗОВИЙ ТЕРМІНАЛ

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:17 pm
enterisys wrote:
Western intelligence and Western weapons work superb. The Ukrainian soldier has only to press the button.

Much to the surprise of the United States, the eastern fighters for the independence of their countries from the United States suddenly began to receive completely modern weapons from an unknown supplier. The Eastern fighter for independence will only have to press a button.
Yes, yes, the usual. If anything bad happens blame the west, or better straight US.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:10 pm
mmmPI wrote:

Of course, there will be a drop in wages for companies that worked in the West. And no changes for companies that work for Asia.
It is reduce tax revenues from wages.
Only Russian business has received many high-quality Western businesses with loyal customers almost for free.
And in Russia there will remain a gigantic amount of money that was previously withdrawn from Russia
This quietly covers the losses from wages and reduced purchasing power.
As shown from the indicators that russia stopped publishing and the great performance of the moscow stock exchange. Great demonstration, too bad the facts are not following it.

Djmixxx wrote:
mmmPI wrote:

Pensioners have less money, less pensioners themselves, less expenses for pensioners.

Suck to be an old person, putin i guess is the only 70+ man whose pension doesn't decrease.
Djmixxx wrote:
mmmPI wrote:

what western technology are you talking about? "Avtovaz" priduce cars at full power. Russia have some train factory's and got full localisation within an year.
no nothing i must have been wrong sorry, i never heard of avtovaz before, i'm now hundred percent convinced by your words, you just have to tell more people about it because it doesn't show when one look at the MOEX or when looking at pictures in the street of moscow and looking at the brand of the car.

That's probably because as you said there 10000000 of family owned gas company that fall under radar and they make super much money trading with asia, it's a bit far from moscow without planes or ships but within a year or so we'll see russian made pipeline suddenly growing accross all of russia, just 5000 more km to go, this is totally the kind of task fit for 100000000 family owned business soon they will have their Avtovaz delivered by trains.

I wonder why russia is selling gas to europe in the first place, no need to do business with stupid foreigner, no need to buy things from them, no need for money after all.
Djmixxx wrote:
mmmPI wrote:

But the same thing happened in Ukraine. Remind me who was tried for burning disloyal people in Odessa in 2014?
I don't know but you sure have it well in mind, maybe one of your friend ? do you think the trial was not justified ?
Last edited by mmmPI on Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:26 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:37 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
mmmPI wrote:

Or in Latvia

Can't you distinguish the words
"gas storage"
from the word
"gas terminal"?
Возможно мне стоит написать на русском, если вы не умеете читать по английски : ГАЗОВОЕ ХРАНИЛИЩЕ ЭТО НЕ ГАЗОВЫЙ ТЕРМИНАЛ.
Можливо мені варто написати українською, якщо ви не вмієте читати англійською мовою :
ГАЗОВЕ Сховище ЦЕ НЕ ГАЗОВИЙ ТЕРМІНАЛ

Yes both are used in the title of the translated article. In case you don't understand, the storage and the terminal are used to get liquified natural gas from boats, which is a substitute for russian gas coming from pipeline. You earlier said that the Klaipeda terminal was the only one available for Latvia and wasn't usable because Poland had reserved it. The later news prooved you wrong as there exist other TERMINALS, which Latvia minister said where used to fill the STORAGE which leave him confident for the winter.

I linked the article you could have read it, it's written pretty clear in it.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:

Oh ok

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... t-amid-war

Brand new for you !

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ru ... r-AA11hQoJ

tell those guy that the gas price is high in europe , they will feel better

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

this is Jean-Paul Sartre's book from 1944 that describes the Nazi tactics being deployed by Djmixxx here.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:31 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:17 pm
enterisys wrote:

Yes, yes, the usual. If anything bad happens blame the west, or better straight US.
What bad happened, Ukrainian artillerymen can now fight on equal terms with miners. And the same about eastern fighters for independent. The more occupiers die, the better?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:59 pm
Djmixxx wrote:

Oh ok

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... t-amid-war

Brand new for you !

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ru ... r-AA11hQoJ

tell those guy that the gas price is high in europe , they will feel better
It looks like sanctions are working even better than the West thought. Support for Putin has grown greatly due to the "hostile" actions of the West, and now also the unemployes who will go to the army, since there will be no other way to earn money.

As I understand the grounds for the purpose of the sanctions: the United States earned gas for Europe and Russia quickly captured Ukraine with a large army into which unemployed Russians went. Great plan!

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:

It looks like sanctions are working even better than the West thought. Support for Putin has grown greatly due to the "hostile" actions of the West, and now also the unemployes who will go to the army, since there will be no other way to earn money.

As I understand the grounds for the purpose of the sanctions: the United States earned gas for Europe and Russia quickly captured Ukraine with a large army into which unemployed Russians went. Great plan!
You understanding is no longer that the Aztovaz plant is working full speed ? You realized as it is written on those article that many employee are underpaid, and given money for them to stop being employee because russian car manufacturer need western part to make cars ? Also that import from China have increase 81% in 6 month, and car production have reduced by 96%, car purchase by 68% in Russia ?

I'm not sure what your last sentence mean, it seem to make no sense.

The purpose of sanction is to prevent Russia from continuing waging an aggressive and unprovocated war against its neighbour by strangling its economy. It was clearly explained several time at the UN. It also prevent Russia from building tanks or warplanes to replenish its losses on the battlefield against the Ukrainian soldier who managed to win the battle of Kyiv and stall the front long enough to receive modern weapons and western training to support their territorial integrity and soverignty.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:04 am
Djmixxx wrote:

You understanding is no longer that the Aztovaz plant is working full speed ? You realized as it is written on those article that many employee are underpaid, and given money for them to stop being employee because russian car manufacturer need western part to make cars ? Also that import from China have increase 81% in 6 month, and car production have reduced by 96%, car purchase by 68% in Russia ?

I'm not sure what your last sentence mean, it seem to make no sense.

The purpose of sanction is to prevent Russia from continuing waging an aggressive and unprovocated war against its neighbour by strangling its economy. It was clearly explained several time at the UN. It also prevent Russia from building tanks or warplanes to replenish its losses on the battlefield against the Ukrainian soldier who managed to win the battle of Kyiv and stall the front long enough to receive modern weapons and western training to support their territorial integrity and soverignty.
What does AvtoVAZ have to do with it? He has now moved to work on 6 days out of 7 due to the huge demand. They had a problem with airbags, but they were "imported" . The drop in sales is only for European manufacturers, which are now being replaced by Chinese manufacturers.

Return to “News”