Factorio Reddit

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
XELANAMYT
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Factorio Reddit

Post by XELANAMYT »

Not sure if this is the correct place for this type of question, but I'll give it a go!

Has anyone else had issues posting on r/factorio recently? I've tried 3 times over the last 2 days and my posts just aren't showing up. I've messaged the mods and no response yet. I can post on other subs fine. My posts are pretty standard and just text like all my other posts on there over the past few years.

Very strange

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Factorio Reddit

Post by Koub »

I hardly ever go on reddit, and never ever posted there, so I won't be the best info source. Maybe could you provide us a few more details (the account you posted with, in which threads you tried posting, ...) ?
Do you get warnings, error messages ?
Could it be that for some reason or another the account you're using got banned (purposefully of by error) somewhere in the past ?
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

eBagger
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Factorio Reddit

Post by eBagger »

Check and make sure their spambot isn't picking them up, thats what happened to a couple of my threads. I believe they have alot of keywords to detect spam and sometimes it can catch the wrong stuff. Besides that it seems like nobody is answering my, what I feel, are pretty decent or not well known questions, so I don't know if its me, or nobody answering, or what. But yeah, I guess you could say I'm having problems. Its one of the reasons why I joined here, but I do prefer old school forums and like the quick knowledgeable answers on here.

Return to “General discussion”