We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:15 pm

I recently read the comments of the inhabitants of the Crimea that they do not like under the Russian occupation.

Yeah me too i read that they left their vacation scared of explosion and they didnt understood why the TV didn't inform them it was actually a warzone
Last edited by mmmPI on Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Russian mercenaries 'complain about rotting equipment' as Putin's invasion unravels
MERCENARIES fighting in a pro-Russian separatist army in Ukraine have complained about being provided with "poor equipment" from Russia, as morale collapses among troops.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/16 ... st-news-vn

This one is for you georg, i know you are really worried about the mercenaries

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

gGeorg wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:57 pm
ptx0 wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:02 am
enterisys wrote: ↑
Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:26 pm
Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:50 pm
Franch TV channel TV 5 Monde made this news:
Mercenaries of Ukraina, some US citizens were sent into hopeless situation and died. Their bodies were looted by Ukraina soldiers. Clean loot, money, personal military equipment, phones, id, clothes, food, .. . Bodies were sent to disposal facility without any chance to make identity confirmation or receive their items for their families.
Do you suggest it would be better to bury them with all of their belonging instead of sending them back to relatives?
i don't understand the original sentiment either, "looting" is a pretty loaded term
Point is, Ukraina's commanders sent mercs to die (most probably incompetence), then common Ukraine soldiers loot the bodies. ( most probably greed and hunger).
Point is that you are making up idiotic shit due to bad English or just brain malfunction.
If you follow the video logic, they went back to morgue and there they saw all their belongings were taken.
Seems completely normal procedure to me, don't know what's the fuss about.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:04 pm
Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:54 pm
djbot waking up today realising he cant get EU visa anymore.
Ukraine does not issue visas to Russians? But I'm not sure that this prevents Russians from coming to Ukraine.
It is strange that European countries do not see great progress in how Ukraine managed to close the borders with Russia.
Yet there is massive russian queue to leave at the Ukrainian border.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:57 pm
Point is, Ukraina's commanders sent mercs to die (most probably incompetence), then common Ukraine soldiers loot the bodies. ( most probably greed and hunger).
https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... +war+crime
i think you meant "Russians invading Ukraine have resulted in tragedy occurring" - surely you didn't mean to use this tragedy to further your own shitty agenda

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

ptx0 wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:43 pm
You are absolutely right. It was the Russians who forced these people to show their low morality. After all, before the Russians, they were a model of morality. Especially a soldier who killed a prisoner with a knife in the eye. Before the war, he probably drew unicorns in kindergarten. By the way, is it he found and tried by an international court?
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:22 pm
You are absolutely right. It was the Russians who forced these people to show their low morality. After all, before the Russians, they were a model of morality. Especially a soldier who killed a prisoner with a knife in the eye. Before the war, he probably drew unicorns in kindergarten. By the way, is it he found and tried by an international court?
You already copy pasted this and no-one cared the first time

Look :
Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:06 am
Now this is a place where a sadist can brutally kill another person on camera with impunity by sticking a knife in his eye. And the person who is being killed does not understand at all what he is doing in this place.
Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:07 pm
And when Russian soldiers put a knife in your eye, please don't forget that you understand them and would do the same.

Is this something of an obsession of yours ? Have you been traumatized by a video ?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... ary-wagner

Man who filmed beheading of Syrian identified as Russian mercenary

Russian who filmed prisoner being tortured to death worked for firm with links to Kremlin (nb: wagner)
It was the Russians who forced these people to show their low morality. After all, before the Russians, they were a model of morality.
Care to explain to me a bit more what is low morality for you ? since all your post on this forum are on this thread supporting the war i assume you have your own personnal perception of what is morality that you may share with a few criminals and a lot of dirt in the eyes but maybe you have other reason to suddenly post random crap on the topic ?

Before the war, he probably drew unicorns in kindergarten. By the way, is it he found and tried by an international court?
Who are you talking about ?, this is not clear , "mysterious man blamed for the war putin proudly annouced launching on TV in front of the world"

What is clear though is that mercenaries goes from war to war, it's not like the Ukrainian soldiers defending their country against the neighbour that is attempting to invade , you are talking about people that used to fly on russian plane anywhere on the planet to kill and torture people whenever there is money to be made from it. Before the war, the mercenaries were in another country where there was another war.

By the way this is what internationnal court had to say :

International Court orders Russia to β€˜immediately suspend’ military operations in Ukraine
https://news.un.org/en/story/2022/03/1114052

That was in march when you posted your first post on this forum attempting to justify the war, 20 minutes or so after your registration.

Ukraine HIMARS Destroy Wagner HQ After Russian Doxxes Forces: Report
https://www.newsweek.com/ukraine-himars ... rt-1733531

That was last week. You must have missed the news it wasn't reported by amnesty internationnal nor by TASS which i know you read and repost article sometimes.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote: ↑
Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:27 pm

You already copy pasted this and no-one cared the first time
You're right. It seems this more related to the topic of Ukraine. War in two corrupted banana countries.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:39 am
how does this relate to the war crimes of Ukrainian soldiers?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

None of your answer make any sense. The Ukrainian soldier are fighting and alledgedly winning against the infamous wagner mercernaries who illustrated themselves by publishing their own videos of beheading and torture of their prisonner. You can't at the same time attempt to scare off your opponent with your barbaric behavior and blame them for their low morality, in case you didn't realise beheading and torturing your prisonner, or purposefully targeting civilian infrastructure untill they all flee so you can pretend you liberated the place is the kind of thing that automatically disqualify the perpetrator for talking someone's else morality, no one would take it seriously. That's why russia got excluded from the human right concil by majority of vote :

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/4/7 ... ts-council

Your mention of the internationnal court is just a stupid provocation since russia decided to leave any other court of justice after the internationnal court of justice from the United Nation asked Russia to stop the invasion attempt on their neighbour.

I don't know why you keep posting vague statement trying to attack the reputation of the Ukrainian soldier. You done this 700+ times, i just pointed out one example of you desperatly copy pasting the same old story that sound like many of your statement, so vague it make no sense, gross exageration, lie, straight out invention, or very basic misunderstanding of the article you post after only reading the title. None of your post have any kind of interest, you pretended to "post information to stirr people opinion and help the russian". But i think really you just here to be insulting considering the million people whose life was shatered.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

T62s deployed according to plan. Cavalry is next.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:41 pm
None of your answer make any sense. The Ukrainian soldier are fighting and alledgedly winning against the infamous wagner mercernaries who illustrated themselves by publishing their own videos of beheading and torture of their prisonner. You can't at the same time attempt to scare off your opponent with your barbaric behavior and blame them for their low morality, in case you didn't realise beheading and torturing your prisonner, or purposefully targeting civilian infrastructure untill they all flee so you can pretend you liberated the place is the kind of thing that automatically disqualify the perpetrator for talking someone's else morality, no one would take it seriously. That's why russia got excluded from the human right concil by majority of vote :

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/4/7 ... ts-council

Your mention of the internationnal court is just a stupid provocation since russia decided to leave any other court of justice after the internationnal court of justice from the United Nation asked Russia to stop the invasion attempt on their neighbour.

I don't know why you keep posting vague statement trying to attack the reputation of the Ukrainian soldier. You done this 700+ times, i just pointed out one example of you desperatly copy pasting the same old story that sound like many of your statement, so vague it make no sense, gross exageration, lie, straight out invention, or very basic misunderstanding of the article you post after only reading the title. None of your post have any kind of interest, you pretended to "post information to stirr people opinion and help the russian". But i think really you just here to be insulting considering the million people whose life was shatered.
The fact that my words awaken misunderstanding in you is good. It means the brain in your body is not yet dead and fight against West and East propaganda.

I also understand when you can't answer a question and switch to my persona. This is a good sign, it means that I'm right and you have nothing to say. Keep writing.

You can support Ukraine as much as you like, but there is no point in this when Ukraine itself cannot support itself. The puppet government sacrifices Ukrainian population to achieve the goals of its owners.

https://www.pravda.com.ua/rus/news/2022/08/16/7363535/

Nothing personal, just money. And thousand of lives. But you can easily count howuch cost one Ukrainian live according Zelenski.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:39 pm
T62s deployed according to plan. Cavalry is next.
As the soldiers in Ukraine say: any tank is better than no tank?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:41 pm
And you cannot understand the main thing, I am against war as war. I don't care who people pay taxes to. They will pay anyway.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:18 am
The fact that my words awaken misunderstanding in you is good. It means the brain in your body is not yet dead and fight against West and East propaganda.

I also understand when you can't answer a question and switch to my persona. This is a good sign, it means that I'm right and you have nothing to say. Keep writing.

You can support Ukraine as much as you like, but there is no point in this when Ukraine itself cannot support itself. The puppet government sacrifices Ukrainian population to achieve the goals of its owners.
You are giving yourself too much credit, a random troll posting poorly translated insult is not awakening misunderstanding but disdain.

Your question where answered when they made sense, when you ask about something that is not forming a complete sentence for example " what is the difference with a duck ?" then of course one cannot answer something that is not a question just random words with a question mark at the end is not enough.

I wasn't switching to your persona , merely pointing out that you keep posting the same story over and over when you have nothing to say, you have been doing this 700+ times and all your post are exclusively on this thread to be insulting. This is about your behavior, you can change your behavior, your personna would be more something akin to the lack of understanding you showed repeatdly about the article you posted yourself, this gives a hint of your limited capacity to analyse a text, which given you said you were old enough to not be in school anymore is probably definitive. This doesn't prevent you from not acting like an mean and disrespectful person. Being somewhat idiot is enough of a burden.

Also you post your crap on a thread which is titled " We support Ukraine", therefore one doesn't need your recommandation or allowance to support Ukraine, your poorly informed and biaised opinion that you share a lot is only vilifying the war you attempted to justify from your first post on this forum.

Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:23 am
And you cannot understand the main thing, I am against war as war. I don't care who people pay taxes to. They will pay anyway.
I can see two reason for this , 1) you think there is a main thing, but that's your limited understanding that gives you a biaised representation that no-one else will understand because your brain seem messed up on the inside, you satisfy yourself with simplistic explanation that form something consistent for you because you lack the ability to notice the inconsistencies, which most people not brainwashed are noticing and using to understand the world in a way that is not maybe possible for you

2) You are very bad at explaining the mess inside your brain, your words are not describing things well enough, they keep changing from a week to the other, and your behavior is contradicting your own statement, that's enough to flag you as a troll that only does shitpost, but there is nothing to be understood apart from that it seems.

Also in case you need a reminder about what it is to be human, the main problem in the war is the people who die, not the taxes one pay.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:53 am

Also in case you need a reminder about what it is to be human, the main problem in the war is the people who die, not the taxes one pay.
Perhaps this idea is too complex for you.

Not the government of Ukraine, not the government of Russia do not care about the lives of Ukrainians. They only worry about maintaining their power and money. And while they pursue this goal, civilians will die on both sides of the border.

Civilians themselves do not care to whom pays taxes. But this is important to the owners of these people who send them to death for their own benefit.

The Ukrainian government could also have avoided civilian casualties. How many Ukrainians died during the capture of Crimea? And what has changed for the Ukrainians themselves living there? They died, their rights are violated? No, they just pay another king. So why are Ukrainians dying now.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:02 pm
How many Ukrainians died during the capture of Crimea? And what has changed for the Ukrainians themselves living there? They died, their rights are violated? No, they just pay another king. So why are Ukrainians dying now.
The first attack russia launched on Ukraine in 2014 has a toll of more than 15 000 human. After that Crimea was considered an Ukrainian territory illegaly occupied by russia.

Ukrainian are dying because russia launched an invasion again. This time though Ukraine was prepared and Russia lost more than 50 000 soldiers.

They fight for their country, for their land in which they grew their kids, they fight for their identity , their langage, their leader, they fight for the right to choose their destinity and not be vassal of moscow, whose power is erratic brutal selfish and isolated, they fight for their lives and they fight to defend themselves.

Many reason for which they fight, you could have learn about them if you were not constantly insulting them.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:28 pm

They fight for their country,
Which belongs to the oligarchs? Whoever the oligarchs wanted, they put on the throne. And objectionable "accidentally" disappeared.
for their land in which they grew their kids,
Which belongs to international corporation, who actively climbed into the land market after the cancellation of the moratorium on land non-sales ?

they fight for their identity , their langage,
well, tell me how in Ukraine all this disappeared during the USSR and where it came from again

their leader
a puppet without a political past put on the throne through a zombie series?
they fight for the right to choose their destinity and not be vassal of moscow,
Thanks, funny. Their fate is to work all their lives for a salary and die. Like most of the world's population. Vasal or not vasal, taxes are the same everywhere.
whose power is erratic brutal selfish and isolated,
Zelinsky's decision to save money and let the people of Ukraine die of starvation is just a model of an ideal ruler.

Many reason for which they fight, you could have learn about them if you were not constantly insulting them.
I live enough to understand how shitty the modern world is. Dying from the selfishness of people. And all this democratic crap is needed only to control the crowd of modern slave owners.
But the successful experience of North Korea has shown a more favorable direction for modern politicians in Europe and the United States.

Return to β€œNews”