We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

When bridges, railway tracks and warehouses are blown up in Donbass, these are the Armed Forces of Ukraine, heroes. When bomb residential areas with civilians in the Donbass with mines, it's the orcs who bomb themselves. Remember and do not confuse anything
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:52 am
Russia forced the Ukrainian government to launch these missiles against Ukrainian prisoners?
Ukraine forced Russia to use prisoners as human shields?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:13 pm
When bridges, railway tracks and warehouses are blown up in Donbass, these are the Armed Forces of Ukraine, heroes. When bomb residential areas with civilians in the Donbass with mines, it's the orcs who bomb themselves. Remember and do not confuse anything
One of the few times you actually managed to compute something right. Bravo!

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

After the reclassification of moscow flagship to submarine russia managed to capture US carrier for upcoming fleet parade.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sadly this guy is not as smart as djbot to sit tight in rostov and blame west for his own troubles.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

HIMARS
Cheap russian thermobaric copy in Olenivka

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

"I did not hit them, I did not..."
FWW-qfcWQAE3iTi.jpg
FWW-qfcWQAE3iTi.jpg (103.99 KiB) Viewed 2473 times

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

ruskibots predicting future as always.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

Sputnik the vaccine or Sputnik the anal probe?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Arestovich: we have great news!
As a result of my actions and the work of our military, coupled with a huge supply of weapons, we are achieving our goals. The enemies are running, but they won't catch up with us!

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:37 pm
I personally do not support war in any form. And I do not support the Soviet Union version 2, which is now being built in Russia.

What has changed since your first post ? you've been posting all your 700+ comment in this thread increasingly showing your support for the war ?

you've been changing your justification for it several times, posted cheap copypaste from telegram propaganda, unsourced accusation, blatant fake, article you didn"t even understand, outdated and obsolete information. And now what ? attempt at flagging yourself as the only paid troll left to spam this forum with war propaganda against the victim country of a war of aggression ? Why not doing so in a more subtle way that wouldn't make you look like you support a bunch of war criminals like people support a sport team ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

When two criminals fight, do you always support one of them?

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:53 pm
you didn't answer the question

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

I am answered. My opinion is the same, as in the begining.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/ ... civilians/

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:24 pm

you found 1 article only of interest on this website ? and you wanted to post only this one ?

you wanted to highlight this part i suppose ? :
Indiscriminate attacks by Russian forces

Many of the Russian strikes that Amnesty International documented in recent months were carried out with inherently indiscriminate weapons, including internationally banned cluster munitions, or with other explosive weapons with wide area effects. Others used guided weapons with varying levels of accuracy; in some cases, the weapons were precise enough to target specific objects.

The Ukrainian military’s practice of locating military objectives within populated areas does not in any way justify indiscriminate Russian attacks. All parties to a conflict must at all times distinguish between military objectives and civilian objects and take all feasible precautions, including in choice of weapons, to minimize civilian harm. Indiscriminate attacks which kill or injure civilians or damage civilian objects are war crimes.

I explained to you already in detail what is cherry picking article, to give an impression that is not correct. That's called media biais and it's a bit ridiculous to always push the same narratives, you read the title of the article but not the conclusion ? you didn't understand what you were reading ? You selectively understand things ?

Every single human with a brain can read the other article on the website and see how partial your selection is :

Look :

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/ ... e-justice/
Ukraine: Russian soldiers filmed viciously attacking Ukrainian POW must face justice

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/ ... r-critics/
Russia: Authorities must drop case against Ilya Yashin – latest victim of clampdown on war critics

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/ ... raine-war/
Russia: Municipal councillor sentenced to seven years in jail for opposing the Ukraine war

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/ ... ch-resort/
Ukraine: Civilians killed by ‘reckless’ Russian attacks on Serhiivka apartment block and beach resort

https://www.amnesty.org/en/documents/eu ... 1/2022/ru/
Russia: Release prisoner of conscience Dmitry Talantov

even this :

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/ ... stigation/
Hundreds of civilians have been killed in the Ukrainian city of Kharkiv by indiscriminate Russian shelling using widely banned cluster munitions and inherently inaccurate rockets, Amnesty International said today.

A new report, ‘Anyone can die at any time’: Indiscriminate attacks by Russian forces in Kharkiv, Ukraine, documents how Russian forces have caused widespread death and destruction by relentlessly bombarding residential neighbourhoods of Kharkiv since their invasion began in late February.

During an extensive investigation, Amnesty International found evidence of Russian forces repeatedly using 9N210/9N235 cluster munitions as well as scatterable mines, both of which are subject to international treaty bans because of their indiscriminate effects.

“The people of Kharkiv have faced a relentless barrage of indiscriminate attacks in recent months, which killed and injured hundreds of civilians,” said Donatella Rovera, Amnesty International’s Senior Crisis Response Adviser.

“People have been killed in their homes and in the streets, in playgrounds and in cemeteries, while queueing for humanitarian aid, or shopping for food and medicine.

“The repeated use of widely banned cluster munitions is shocking, and a further indication of utter disregard for civilian lives. The Russian forces responsible for these horrific attacks must be held accountable for their actions, and victims and their families must receive full reparations.”

The director of the Medical Department at the Kharkiv Regional Military Administration told Amnesty International that 606 civilians had been killed and 1,248 injured in the Kharkiv region since the conflict began.Most of the strikes investigated by Amnesty International inflicted multiple casualties over widespread areas.

While Russia is not a party to either the Convention on Cluster Munitionsor the Convention on Anti-Personnel Mines, international humanitarian law prohibits indiscriminate attacks, and the use of weapons that are indiscriminate by nature. Launching indiscriminate attacks resulting in death or injury to civilians, or damage to civilian objects, constitutes war crimes.
Last edited by mmmPI on Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

The position of amnesty seem pretty clear no ?

Stop the aggression and attacks on civilians in Ukraine

https://www.amnesty.org/en/petition/rus ... n-ukraine/
As the war rages on following Russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine, we have documented a pattern of crimes committed by Russian forces, including unlawful attacks, wilful killings of civilians, torture, and extrajudicial executions. Take action to demand that the Russian authorities stop this act of aggression and systemic attacks on civilians now.

At 5am on the 24 February, people across Ukraine woke to the news that their country was being invaded by the Russian military. In the middle of the night, Russian tanks rolled into the country and the military attacked from multiple directions.

As the war rages on, the sheer scale of the human rights violations and war crimes is exposed with every passing day. Entire neighbourhoods have been destroyed in places like Borodyanka, through disproportionate and indiscriminate attacks, leaving thousands of people homeless. In towns like Bucha, Andriivka, Zdvyzhivka and Vorzel, our researchers collected evidence and testimony of unlawful killings, including apparent extrajudicial executions. Some victims had their hands tied behind their back, others showed signs of torture. Convoys of civilians fleeing with their children were fired upon.

Russia’s decision to use force against another state without any legal justification has unleashed a catastrophic human rights crisis on the people of Ukraine. It is also having devastating implications on the human rights of many far beyond Ukraine, affecting global food chains and driving high energy prices around the world. The Russian Federation must stop this act of aggression against Ukraine and end the pattern of war crimes. Those responsible for atrocities must be held to account in fair trials. We must use our power in numbers to call for this to stop.
Sign the petition to President Vladimir Putin and demand that Russia stops this act of aggression and systemic attacks on civilians now.

** Your full name, email address and location will not be disclosed to the recipient of the petition.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

russia sanctioning its own people again :(
I guess russia doesnt really need $$$ since it is burning so much gas it can be seen from Finland.
https://yle-fi.translate.goog/uutiset/3 ... r_pto=wapp

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:24 pm

Wow independent investigators were allowed to visit Ukraine front to report.
So when does russia will do the same? Or only total censorship is allowed during peaceful time with no war?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

It's funny to read how I am unreasonably accused of what they themselves are doing.

I posted a link to the article. I, unlike you, did not focus on something.

I have read the entire article. And posted here so that you can read the whole text.
Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:53 pm

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:07 pm
The position of amnesty seem pretty clear no ?

Stop the aggression and attacks on civilians in Ukraine
My position is peaceful world with friendly to nature living and eco technology developing by all country's.

And I am have the same chances to make my "position" real, as the amnesty.

Return to “News”