We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by ptx0 »

Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:01 pm
I was wrong and maybe even admitted it here.

I assumed that the Russians were going to capture Kyiv at the beginning of the invasion. This did not happen.
you do this fake admission of being wrong, only to attempt to soften the stance of your opponents and attempt to make your propaganda and shit takes a bit more palatable

even here, your "admitting being wrong" is a small section of your almost 700 posts here, in which you lied and were wrong, more than i can count.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:19 pm
Speaking of 8 years of smoking in dangerous central Donetsk.
First you read jokes of Ukrainians about the killing of civilians in Donetsk, then you read jokes of Russians about the calibration of Ukrainian cities. And then both sides yell "We're not them!" And it seems to me that two more similar peoples are hard to find. They even chose the same president with same name, who can raise their ratings only by war.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:09 pm
First you read jokes of Ukrainians about the killing of civilians in Donetsk, then you read jokes of Russians about the calibration of Ukrainian cities. And then both sides yell "We're not them!" And it seems to me that two more similar peoples are hard to find. They even chose the same president with same name, who can raise their ratings only by war.
you're pretending that Ukraine can end the war at any moment, still? or are you just wanting them to roll over and become a part of Russia? what do YOU want?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

ptx0 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:04 pm
you do this fake admission of being wrong, only to attempt to soften the stance of your opponents and attempt to make your propaganda and shit takes a bit more palatable

even here, your "admitting being wrong" is a small section of your almost 700 posts here, in which you lied and were wrong, more than i can count.
thanks for your PERSONAL opinion.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

ptx0 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:10 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
you're pretending that Ukraine can end the war at any moment, still? or are you just wanting them to roll over and become a part of Russia? what do YOU want?
World peace. Joint development on the path of unity with the nature of the planet.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:14 pm
World peace. Joint development on the path of unity with the nature of the planet.
that's odd because you've been speaking in support of Russian invaders in Eastern Ukraine, who have done anything but try to "Unity"

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:11 pm
ptx0 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:04 pm

thanks for your PERSONAL opinion.
lying is a binary thing. you are, or you are not.

it's not my opinion that you are lying. this isn't subjective like trying to describe the colour of the sky.

the fact that you lie, is an objective reality.

it has been documented many times over.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:49 pm
What an interesting law there is in Russia. And who invented it first? Wow, this is a stronghold of democracy.
Why not continue on your previous argument :
Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:31 pm
The trick is that legally Russia did everything right. But morally, no.
You didn't explain to me how your expert explain this :
Chapter 34. Crimes Against the Peace and Security Mankind Article

353. Planning, Preparing, Unleashing, or Waging on Aggressive War

1. Planning, preparing, or unleashing an aggressive warShall be punishable by deprivation of liberty for a term of seven to fifteen years.
2. Waging an aggressive war, Shall be punishable by deprivation of liberty for a term of 10 to 20 years.
souce : The Criminal Code Of The Russian Federation No. 63-Fz Of June 13, 1996
https://www.wipo.int/edocs/lexdocs/laws ... u080en.pdf

Also i was wondering about this :
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:36 am
International law says Putin’s war against Ukraine is illegal. Does that matter?
Both international law and the United Nations Charter say that countries should not invade each other. But who has the ability to enforce those rules?

U.N. Secretary-General António Guterres put them to the test on Feb. 24, 2022, when he called on Russia to stop its fast-moving ground invasion of Ukraine.

“The use of force by one country against another is the repudiation of the principles that every country committed to uphold. This applies to the present military offensive. It is wrong. It is against the (United Nations) Charter. It is unacceptable. But it is not irreversible,” Guterres told reporters at U.N. headquarters in New York.

“Stop the military operation. Bring the troops back to Russia. We know the toll of war.”

As a professor of international law, I believe it is important to remember that Putin’s invasion of Ukraine is illegal. But enforcing the law is challenging, as armed conflicts around the world demonstrate all too clearly.
https://theconversation.com/internation ... ter-177438

I think on the legality part of thing you lied. You were mentionning experts that either 1) do no exist 2) do not say what you pretended.

I'm curious on why you say it's morally wrong ?

I would be curious to hear your reasons, you just stated this as a fact, but it is a personnal opinion. It didn't seem to bother you at the time.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Jokes aside putin's rating always rose during so called FSB terror attacks and of course - wars.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:43 am
Jokes aside putin's rating always rose during so called FSB terror attacks and of course - wars.
Given the ban on opposition parties in Ukraine, you can be congratulated on the appearance of your own Vova.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:06 am

I think on the legality part of thing you lied. You were mentionning experts that either 1) do no exist 2) do not say what you pretended.

I'm curious on why you say it's morally wrong ?

I would be curious to hear your reasons, you just stated this as a fact, but it is a personnal opinion. It didn't seem to bother you at the time.
You have not been able to explain how Russia violated 51 points. You constantly write about the fact that there are violations, but this does not show in any way what exactly and how it is violated. We are not discussing now how we perceive this war, we are discussing how the world order allows such a war to happen.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:30 pm
enterisys wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:43 am
Given the ban on opposition parties in Ukraine, you can be congratulated on the appearance of your own Vova.
WDYM?
All opposition parties are up and running, not like in russia haha.
ex-president opposition, ex-PM opposition, ex-singer opposition - all 3 opposition parties are fine thank you.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:45 pm
You have not been able to explain how Russia violated 51 points.
You started this :
Djmixxx wrote:

Which is a blatant lie, i already explained to you that every single court that has gathered already expressed in their judgment or recommandation that the invasion is illegal.

I don't know why you talk about 51 points, probably because you have nothing logical to say to follow up you lies.

You maybe possibly be stupid enough to mistake article 51 as this is the number of one article and 51 articles. It's hard to tell since most your +/ 700 comment the thread are just non-sense .

Just a reminder :

mmmPI wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:36 am
International law says Putin’s war against Ukraine is illegal. Does that matter?
Both international law and the United Nations Charter say that countries should not invade each other. But who has the ability to enforce those rules?

U.N. Secretary-General António Guterres put them to the test on Feb. 24, 2022, when he called on Russia to stop its fast-moving ground invasion of Ukraine.

“The use of force by one country against another is the repudiation of the principles that every country committed to uphold. This applies to the present military offensive. It is wrong. It is against the (United Nations) Charter. It is unacceptable. But it is not irreversible,” Guterres told reporters at U.N. headquarters in New York.

“Stop the military operation. Bring the troops back to Russia. We know the toll of war.”

As a professor of international law, I believe it is important to remember that Putin’s invasion of Ukraine is illegal. But enforcing the law is challenging, as armed conflicts around the world demonstrate all too clearly.
https://theconversation.com/internation ... ter-177438

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:45 pm
We are not discussing now how we perceive this war, we are discussing how the world order allows such a war to happen.
Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:19 pm
I will surprise you, there is no war in Ukraine. If you don't believe me, please find the message about the declaration of war.
You are not discussing anything you just post contradictory statement from one week to another , which most the time happens to be lies when it's not trying to push your agenda. Thing you seem to have registere for :

100%related.png
100%related.png (14.87 KiB) Viewed 2603 times

You never follow up when you are being asked question about your lies and you try to talk about topics, for example you keep avoiding giving any names remember when you invent fake "expert" with fake perception of fake legality ?
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:23 am
Let's focus on something simple :
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:12 am
mmmPI wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:26 pm
What not to do :
Djmixxx wrote:

Many experts write about this trick like this:
Russia used this provision of international law, but it cannot be used like that. This is called the duality of the interpretation of the law.
mmmPI wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:56 pm
What expert are you talking about ?

Inside the article :
Однако в том или ином случае тот факт, что какое-то государство в прошлом поступало неправомерно — что Запад точно делал — не дает права другим государствам тоже действовать неправомерно Особенно настолько неправомерно, как это делает сейчас Россия.
Translation :
However, in one case or another, the fact that a state has acted wrongly in the past—which the West certainly has done—does not entitle other states to act wrongfully as well. Especially as illegal as Russia is doing now.
( doesn't prevent djmix from using the very same argument that is considered not-valid by the person he cites himself )
По моему мнению, юридически это очень однозначный случай — Россия абсолютно четко нарушила международное право, так что Генассамблея примет соответствующую резолюцию.
Translation :
Russia absolutely clearly violated international law, so the General Assembly will adopt an appropriate resolution.
ICJ and UN general assembly both condemning the invasion as the expert quoted by djmixxx has predicted.

By the way, you still only provided 1 name of a person that is not saying the same thing as you did, why did you say MANY EXPERTS ?
Let's get done with this topic shall we, you said it was legally right and morally wrong, but you only linked to an article of someone that says it's legally wrong.

Why say "many" expert ?

that makes it 0 for now !

Why link one expert that says at least 2 times that the invasion is illegal ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:05 pm
ex-president opposition, ex-PM opposition, ex-singer opposition - all 3 opposition parties are fine thank you.
The "systemic opposition" in Russia is mainly composed by the Communist Party of the Russian Federation (KPRF), the Liberal Democratic Party of Russia (LDPR), A Just Russia — For Truth (SRZP), New People and other minor parties;
And even here in both countries everything is the same. Pocket opposition in place.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:09 pm
The "systemic opposition" in Russia is mainly composed by the Communist Party of the Russian Federation (KPRF), the Liberal Democratic Party of Russia (LDPR), A Just Russia — For Truth (SRZP), New People and other minor parties;
And even here in both countries everything is the same. Pocket opposition in place.
You forgot to source your quotation : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oppositio ... _in_Russia

You took one sentence in the middle of the introduction it seems, but the last paragraph deserve some mention too no ? :
2022 anti-war protests
Main article: 2022 anti-war protests in Russia
See also: Protests against the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine

Following the invasion of Ukraine, protesters have used the white-blue-white flag as a symbol of opposition.[45]

On the afternoon of the Russian invasion of Ukraine, the Investigative Committee of Russia issued a warning to Russians that they would face legal repercussions for joining unsanctioned protests related to "the tense foreign political situation".[46] The protests have been met with widespread repression by the Russian authorities. According to OVD-Info, at least 14,906 people were detained from 24 February to 13 March,[47][48] including the largest single-day mass arrests in post-Soviet Russian history on 6 March.[49]

In February 2022, more than 30,000 technology workers,[50] 6,000 medical workers, 3,400 architects,[51] more than 4,300 teachers,[52] more than 17,000 artists,[53] 5,000 scientists,[54] and 2,000 actors, directors, and other creative figures signed open letters calling for Putin's government to stop the war.[55][56] Some Russians who signed petitions against Russia's war in Ukraine lost their jobs.[57]
That's a brave initiave. Why do you call them pocket opposition ? If that's the largest single-day mass arrest in post-Soviet Russian history ? Why put to jail those people ?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:09 pm
enterisys wrote:
Yes communist was a president in russia. Who's whose pocket?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
it was a joke? I didn't understand.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:23 pm
enterisys wrote:
it was a joke? I didn't understand.
You mean russia?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:34 pm
You mean russia?
I think djmix means when he said the invasion attempt was "legally right" it was a joke we didn't understand.

Same when he said there was no war, it was a joke, in fact there is a war.

I think djmix doesn't know how to make proper jokes, instead all his comment seem like attempt at pushing a talking point that is not consistent with the previous one, i think djmix is the joke.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

i think he has a few sock puppet accounts and accidentally makes comments from the wrong one which is why he comes across as contradicting himself.

Return to “News”