We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

You have a problem with the separation of Russian-speaking and Russian.

Russia does not need euros and dollars. You can't buy anything with them. Therefore, the euro and dollar that come for resources becomes too much and they become cheaper, since no one wants to buy them in Russia for rubles. And the ruble rises in price in relation to them.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 2:11 pm
You have a problem with the separation of Russian-speaking and Russian.
Clearly I dont.
The math is simple: if you get paid in rubles for posting russian shit on factory game forum - you're clearly both.
Djmixxx wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 2:11 pm
Russia does not need euros and dollars. You can't buy anything with them. Therefore, the euro and dollar that come for resources becomes too much and they become cheaper, since no one wants to buy them in Russia for rubles. And the ruble rises in price in relation to them.
And what about that thing you're looking at right now?
Can you phone the dudes that built it and ask if you can buy their next product in rubbles?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 1:49 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 10:12 am
Completely not the point, but I’m not interested in starting the conversation again.
You may think it's not the point but climate change makes things worse, or the war makes climate change consequences more severe.

https://www.reuters.com/world/india/exc ... 022-05-25/

If India stop wheat export it is assumed to be because of the severe heatwave that prevent them from exporting wheat due to not so good expected harvest.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/palm-oil-e ... 1652970767

Indonesia did the same due to food insecurity.

We're just few decades before the storm, and instead of preparing for it some of us are launching war, then blaming the rest of the world for not solving immediatly the problems caused by the war.

I understand that this discussion is parasited by djmixxx, one can just ignore him the conversation wouldn't be starting again, it's just continuing, there's only that one troll that keep contradicting himself from one week to another.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

mmmPI wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 3:10 pm
Except that's not what I’m talking about.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 3:31 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 3:10 pm
Except that's not what I’m talking about.
That's the second time you say that, i'm not sure what you are talking about, it seemed obvious to me the 2 times but i guess i was wrong.

Was it about why you wish the thread would die already ?

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 1:09 pm
Something is similar to how everyone is waiting for the default of Russia, since it will not be able to pay its debts. The ability to pay for which the United States has banned. Russia wants to pay, but those to whom it should pay do not want to receive money, a good way to cause a default.

Or the noise around paying for gas in rubles. Why did all countries keep silent about the fact that when they pay in euros, this money is immediately blocked on the accounts of European banks and Russia does not receive anything. I don't understand how this differs from theft.

And the grain situation. It is Russia that has blocked grain trade or grain trade has been blocked for Russia. Not only Ukraine supplies grain.

Well, grain in Ukraine. What are the forecasts for the harvest this year, when there are big problems with fuel for farmers in Ukraine, caused by Russia's "special operation". Now the non-replaceable leader of Ukraine will sell grain, and what should Ukrainians do with empty grain storage at the end of the year.

It is clear that if Russia had not invaded Ukraine, this would not have happened. But Russia invaded Ukraine and that's a fact. The question is what Western politicians are doing to ease the situation for the rest of the world.
long time no see, komrade meow mix

you started out so strong in the first sentence and then immediately started playing victim.

i thought everything was going to plan in this 3 day war?

the question isn't what will the west do to manage the madman, it's, when will the madman calm down.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

mmmPI wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 4:04 pm
Was it about why you wish the thread would die already ?
Yes. IMO, even calling everything discussed in here as on-topic/the point of the thread/worthwhile (at some point), it has long surpassed any point or usefulness.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 2:17 pm

Clearly I dont.
The math is simple: if you get paid in rubles for posting russian shit on factory game forum - you're clearly both.
You seem to be good at this. how much do you get now?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 4:57 pm
enterisys wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 2:17 pm

Clearly I dont.
You seem to be good at this. how much do you get now?
I got 1 reply.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 4:17 pm
Yes. IMO, even calling everything discussed in here as on-topic/the point of the thread/worthwhile (at some point), it has long surpassed any point or usefulness.
Maybe it look like this for you, and from what i read i can understand that one feel this way. The thread itself was opened by a comment from factoriobot explaining it was open also to avoid the rest of the forum receiving of-topic comment. About the previous point of what to do when facing trolls that agressively push their war apology propaganda, one answer is to open a channel of discussion so that you can moderate and remove comments in all other thread, you still offer room from freedom of expression, while at the same time organising it so that it doesn't serve as a platform for paid troll posting copy pasta from telegram channel who at best don't care about the level of discussion plummiting due to their activity but most of the time are actively pursuing the goal of reducing the discussion to a serie of few inconsistent lies repeated over and over to push the discussion towards their desired direction of nowhere.

The present situation on the terrain is still looking like a bloody stalemate with no significant movement of miiltary troops or civilians compared to the early phase, the title of the thread is called "We support Ukraine", I can understand why it seem to still be considered relevant by those in charge. I would tend to agree that some post are not useful and could be safely ignored , the forum allows this :
veryseriousperson.png
veryseriousperson.png (15.62 KiB) Viewed 2700 times
ignorespam.png
ignorespam.png (15.2 KiB) Viewed 2700 times

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

mmmPI wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 4:41 am
The only "point" left to this thread, at over 100 pages, is for one person (at the moment) to spew BS, and for others to then point out that it's BS. (There's no actual conversation going on here beyond that, and even if there was, half of nobody is ever gonna see it.) That one person was leaving the thread be (finally) until someone else posted to it, seemingly bringing it back to their attention.

I'm not saying the thread should be locked (even though I would support that). I'm saying, when the thread seems as though it's been forgotten, it'd be great if it was left that way ("allowed to die").

And the ignore function won't accomplish anything, anyway. Doesn't stop the BS'er from actually posting.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 5:03 am

The only "point" left to this thread, at over 100 pages, is for one person (at the moment) to spew BS, and for others to then point out that it's BS. (There's no actual conversation going on here beyond that, and even if there was, half of nobody is ever gonna see it.)
That seem like a factual description with wich i have to agree.

FuryoftheStars wrote:
That one person was leaving the thread be (finally) until someone else posted to it, seemingly bringing it back to their attention.

I'm not saying the thread should be locked (even though I would support that). I'm saying, when the thread seems as though it's been forgotten, it'd be great if it was left that way ("allowed to die").
The situation on the terrain will evolve, hopefully peace will be restored, the war apologist will eventually have nothing else to say when their madness become unbearable even for their own followers. I can understand then why Ukrainian people don't want to be forgotten, when their attacker is trying to deny their very existence.

FuryoftheStars wrote:
And the ignore function won't accomplish anything, anyway. Doesn't stop the BS'er from actually posting.
I don't know some person already ignored me and i think it did them good, maybe it helped them change their behavior with and before-after scheme rather than progressively.

It wouldn't stop the troll to post but stats shows pretty much no-one is reading it, and amongst those are also the people who do it only to point out the lies.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

mmmPI wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 5:28 am
I can understand then why Ukrainian people don't want to be forgotten
And when the one forgetting about them is the war apologist?

But maybe forgotten was the wrong term to use if that is the image it instilled in your mind (I was meaning our resident BS’er forgetting about the thread, not everyone else forgetting about the war or Ukraine). That said, anyone actually interested in the goings on of the war I would expect (hope) are not monitoring it here, or relying on here to remind them it’s still going on. So bringing the topic back up, at the risk of inciting the BS’er, I would think would have no benefit to it.

Edit: Unless they enjoy playing with them, I guess, but it’d still be nice to let it finally rest.

aaleo
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by aaleo »

Prague, Czech Republic — shops in Prague are displaying signs “Ukrainians not allowed to enter” as they complain about their behaviour and constant theft. Many Landlords in the Czech Republic also specifically state they will not accept Ukrainian refugees as many apartments were reported vandalized with swastikas, robbed and destroyed.

noclaf
Inserter
Inserter

Post by noclaf »

aaleo wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 6:32 am
Prague, Czech Republic — shops in Prague are displaying signs “Ukrainians not allowed to enter” as they complain about their behaviour and constant theft. Many Landlords in the Czech Republic also specifically state they will not accept Ukrainian refugees as many apartments were reported vandalized with swastikas, robbed and destroyed.
LOL. Any source for that? Show me 2 Prague flats vandalized by UA refugees with swastikas and few stores. Some newspaper article would be ideal (not Sputnik, Aeronet, Pravy prostor or similar).
Do you understand that Wube is from CZ, lot of users here are from CZ and WE CAN SEE THROUGH STUPID CLAIMS LIKE THAT :?: :!:

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

noclaf wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 6:49 am
aaleo wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 6:32 am
LOL. Any source for that? Show me 2 Prague flats vandalized by UA refugees with swastikas and few stores. Some newspaper article would be ideal (not Sputnik, Aeronet, Pravy prostor or similar).
Do you understand that Wube is from CZ, lot of users here are from CZ and WE CAN SEE THROUGH STUPID CLAIMS LIKE THAT :?: :!:
Hes right, I personally vandalized couple flats by pooping in the toilet.

noclaf
Inserter
Inserter

Post by noclaf »

enterisys wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 7:23 am
Hes right, I personally vandalized couple flats by pooping in the toilet.
I reported your post. I reported you. And I reported your whole family including future members. Only users pooping rainbows and farting forest air are allowed here! You filthy toilet-pooping animal!

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Another day, another warcrime: 2 russian tanks were gifted to Ukrainian children to play with somewhere deep in temporary occupied territory.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

After denazification of russian student chemistry agenda, free radicals will be removed as class.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

New European 155mm weapons allowed the Armed Forces of Ukraine to kill civilians and children throughout all Donetsk (not only the areas closest to the front). Glory to Ukrainian heroes!

How many European media will write about this glorious victory of the Armed Forces of Ukraine?
Attachments
IMG_20220530_114153_963.jpg
IMG_20220530_114153_963.jpg (242.58 KiB) Viewed 2419 times

Return to “News”