We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 7:09 am
Djmixxx wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 4:04 am
And there is one more thing that I don't understand.

Ukraine began decommunization. Well it happens.

But Ukraine got the Crimea from the communists. And the east too.

Is it not logical that during decommunization it is necessary to get rid of everything reminiscent of communism.
Russian empire colonized Crimea after they stole it from the Tatars that were allied to the Turks, i am not aware of the communist giving it back to them when the russian empire was overthrown by the bolsheviks. Do you think they should have gotten rid of it at the time ?

Why that sudden switch topic ? are you afraid that Ukrainian army pushes the russian army out of Crimea ?
Question about decomunization. In my understanding, decommunization is the rejection of the entire communist legacy. And I don’t understand why decommunization in Ukraine is somehow selective.
This is not a topic change, this is a topic question.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 7:02 am
mmmPI wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 7:22 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 4:51 pm
In Ukraine it is forbidden to photograph military and military facilities. You can get arrested for this. Or kill if no one is watching.
How would you get killed if no-one is watching ? that's sound like a mystery to me, care to explain ?

you seem to imply someone need to be watching for one not to get killed, who should be watching ? and who would be the killer ?
Djmixxx wrote:
in Ukraine, all non-Ukrainian media are generally banned. all Western media receive information from Ukrainian journalists.
mmmPI wrote:
Why would you say such things djmix when it's so easy to proove it wrong ? Maybe you think the man is not real ? the images are fake ?
[/b]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl_3PQNLhuw
Man was to open a bakery to make french baguette in Ukraine, describe what he sees in Irpin after it was devasted by russian troops.
You haven't replied to these questions, why switch topic ? you just throw random insinuation without any proof like you did in you 600+ that are all on this topic.

You said many lies in this topic, this one is pretty illustrative of a gross lie without much thinking.
Any genocide requires an INDEPENDENT investigation and punishment of those responsible. And no country should hinder investigation and punishment. But one country has passed a law that prevents its military from being tried by an independent court.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 8:11 am

Question about decomunization. In my understanding, decommunization is the rejection of the entire communist legacy. And I don’t understand why decommunization in Ukraine is somehow selective.
This is not a topic change, this is a topic question.
You said that western journalist only received information from ukrainian journalist, which is a gross lie, how is that not a switch of topic ? you no longer want to talk about the lie you just said earlier that was easily dismissed with video evidence ?

Obviously your understanding is limited by your own will there's not much one can do to help with that.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 8:24 am
mmmPI wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 7:02 am
mmmPI wrote:
Djmixxx wrote:
In Ukraine it is forbidden to photograph military and military facilities. You can get arrested for this. Or kill if no one is watching.
How would you get killed if no-one is watching ? that's sound like a mystery to me, care to explain ?

you seem to imply someone need to be watching for one not to get killed, who should be watching ? and who would be the killer ?
Djmixxx wrote:
in Ukraine, all non-Ukrainian media are generally banned. all Western media receive information from Ukrainian journalists.
mmmPI wrote:
Why would you say such things djmix when it's so easy to proove it wrong ? Maybe you think the man is not real ? the images are fake ?
[/b]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl_3PQNLhuw
Man was to open a bakery to make french baguette in Ukraine, describe what he sees in Irpin after it was devasted by russian troops.
You haven't replied to these questions, why switch topic ? you just throw random insinuation without any proof like you did in you 600+ that are all on this topic.

You said many lies in this topic, this one is pretty illustrative of a gross lie without much thinking.

Any genocide requires an INDEPENDENT investigation and punishment of those responsible. And no country should hinder investigation and punishment. But one country has passed a law that prevents its military from being tried by an independent court.
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:37 am
2016 Russia reject ICC investigation on what happened in 2008 in Ossetia.
https://www.jurist.org/news/2016/11/rus ... leave-icc/
The Russian Foreign Ministry [official website] released a statement [text] Wednesday expressing the government’s decision to withdraw its signature from the Rome Statute[text], effectively leaving the International Criminal Court (ICC) [official website]. In its statement, the government expressed disdain over the ICC’s current investigation into possible crimes [ICC materials] committed by Russian forces in South Ossetia in 2008. The statement also condemned the ICC for its expenditures and alleged ineffectiveness. Russia first signed the Rome Statute in 2000.
2022 Russia reject ICC investigation on what happened in 2022 in Ukraine.
https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Rus ... -0001.html

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Thursday that Russia will not take into account the decision of the International Criminal Court (ICC) ordering the suspension of the special military operation for the defense of Donbass, demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine.

In this regard, he specified that "strict compliance with the decision adopted by the ICC requires the consent and acceptance of the parties involved, Russia and Ukraine", but Moscow denied its participation in the hearings on the matter.

"No, we will not be able to take into account this decision, the international court has such a concept there, the consent of the parties. There can be no consent here, in this case, this is something we cannot take into account," Peskov pointed out.

The official's statement comes after the ICC ruled on Wednesday that Russia must “immediately suspend” the special military operation launched on February 24.
I too regret that Russia reject decisions from independant jurisdiction.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 4:04 am
And there is one more thing that I don't understand.

Ukraine began decommunization. Well it happens.

But Ukraine got the Crimea from the communists. And the east too.

Is it not logical that during decommunization it is necessary to get rid of everything reminiscent of communism.
It very logical. Ukraine started, putin followed - banned all soviet films, hides lenin on military telegram parade etc.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 8:24 am
Thank you for pointing out russia, a country with no human rights and the country that has always thought it's above international laws.
Did you know that poison or falling to death are legal suicides with no further investigation in putin?
How those western uncivilised barbarians could invent better laws than putin...
Boy putin was wrong.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

lol

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Azov meme-mber thanking US jews for howitzers before destroying WinXP desktop.

noclaf
Inserter
Inserter

Post by noclaf »

Photo of djmixx was obtained from unidentified source!
Attachments
FSrh2YVWIAQFKv0.jpg
FSrh2YVWIAQFKv0.jpg (105.73 KiB) Viewed 3091 times

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by vladimir_putin »

The attack on kharkiv was a clever diversion from our true objectives. Foolish Ukrainians fell for our ruse by mounting a defense.
Former model and currently table-connoisseur. I here for intelligent discussion with fellow lovers of the factory computer game.

noclaf
Inserter
Inserter

Post by noclaf »

vladimir_putin wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 5:57 pm
The attack on kharkiv was a clever diversion from our true objectives. Foolish Ukrainians fell for our ruse by mounting a defense.
Can you please confirm this leaked plan of russian army advance?
aktualny_plan_postupu_ruskych_vojsk.jpg
aktualny_plan_postupu_ruskych_vojsk.jpg (53.45 KiB) Viewed 2955 times

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by vladimir_putin »

noclaf wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 10:31 am
vladimir_putin wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 5:57 pm
Can you please confirm this leaked plan of russian army advance?
aktualny_plan_postupu_ruskych_vojsk.jpg
I can only confirm this draft does not account for our novel vertical maritime maneuvers as perfected by the Moskva.
Former model and currently table-connoisseur. I here for intelligent discussion with fellow lovers of the factory computer game.

Deadlock989
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Deadlock989 »

This thread is cancer.

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by vladimir_putin »

Had a great meeting today in csto with Belarus, Armenia and 3 stans. Everyone was captivated by my speech where I touched upon themes of vital concern to csto members such as secret nazis, biolabs, and Sweden. The conclusion of my speech, where I held the edge of the table in a two hand visor grip and insinuated I might nuke everyone on a whim, got a standing applause that lasted for 15 minutes!

We finished the session by holding a vote, by hand raising, about which csto member should be liberated next.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

It looks like the story of the battle for Mariupol is over.
No one else will spoil Zelensky's image with their videos from the factory.

noclaf
Inserter
Inserter

Post by noclaf »

vladimir_putin wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 3:39 pm
I can only confirm this draft does not account for our novel vertical maritime maneuvers as perfected by the Moskva.
Of course - it would be great if you can release your plans for maritime forces as well. It doesnt matter the UA will know them as they have no chance against your superior fleet anyway.
I'm just confused about the vertical maneuver of Moskva - as I thought the vertical movement was a result of being promoted by you to a submarine :?:
Last edited by noclaf on Tue May 17, 2022 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

aka13
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by aka13 »

Deadlock989 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 3:50 pm
This thread is cancer.
I think it's a great thread to know, whom you can safely add to the blacklist and not loose any value whatsoever
Pony/Furfag avatar? Opinion discarded.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

aka13 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 8:18 am
Deadlock989 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 3:50 pm
This thread is cancer.
I think it's a great thread to know, whom you can safely add to the blacklist and not loose any value whatsoever
It may also makes one person think on what is the correct course of action in this case, wether you are the responsible for such thread being open, should you close a topic you opened to support a cause because there are people against you in the thread ?, should you try and ban everyone that look like a troll ? should you try to keep only "neutral" person talking ?

I understand as a human being it's fairly reasonnable to want to avoid being part of what other humans being taking part of it are actively and purposedly sabotaging. That would be similarly healthy as cutting of toxic relations. I'm not convinced it is always possible to do so, namely in the case where you want to host a public discussion. Which leaves cases where imo the best case of action is to try and make the things you find ugly better, it's to try and do your best to change the course of action of the mess.

And in one extend, poiting out what is a problem is already the first step of fixing problems. I should have pointed that out the last time someone called this thread "a joke", because acknowledging that this is "bad communication" makes me hope one is seeking for something better instead of getting resignated.
mmmPI wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:55 am
[...]

the topic is serious, sad is euphism. I disagree with the forum thread being a joke [cancer is closer], i think it's more a garbage where nothing is funny or supposed to be funny, it's like a wasted opportunity, something that could have been/ could be, and instead is not.

[...]

Another narrative could be "some people are paid to post bullshit repeatdly in order to contaminate all open places of discussion and turning it into what you have described". Then the reasonnable individuals are left with no choice other than to enter an information bubble to avoid those aggressive disinformation. Since all public-open discussion are suscpetible to those flood/spam people have to register into circles that dismiss newcomers. It forces people to leave anonymity to enter those group, and expose them to repression or surveillance. Or it attract them to propaganda/brainwashing/self-declared-genius-guru circles. It ruins the ability for everyone to interact with everyone else, effectively attacking a certain vision of the world, ideologically and on purposes.

Another detrimental consequences that i see of this desinformation by flood/spam of low quality copy paste is that it challenges the ability of human beings working to provide such public-open discussion space. How do you deal with that without denying your own principle of free speech is a difficult question, any measures is felt like a balance, a trade-off between more of moderation, or not. The very fact of aggressively copy pasting trash content to flood channel of communication/media i see as putting pressure volutarily to make your "opponent" do mistakes.

In this regard i think opening the thread was a risky stand, but it yields good results, i don't think anyone read this while trying to inform oneself. This is factorio forum. One cannot miss that there exist in the world people supporting Ukraine, no matter how deep you are in your information bubble. I also think that's why it's getting targeted because there is a russian audience to factorio and that's the main target audience of the flood. There is to me hardly any reason to go in a thread called "we support ukraine" to post content that is not aligned with the title, REPEATDLY, that's not the same as people coming by.

Interestingly though, when you come to the thread and it look like there is a heaten debate, it becomes "natural" to pick you side, and use your "free speech" to voice it. It doesn't seem logical anymore to just post your support to russia in a forum that took a pro-russian stance. [Or just move on]

Given the tool available it's a challenge to appeal to the reason of people and not their feeling or emotion, so that they realize how propaganda work.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

it looks like more than the Russian army are losing steam on the front.

also their paid trolls are giving up. good job everybody. Djmixxx has been here only like 2 days this week. improvement.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 3:48 am
It looks like the story of the battle for Mariupol is over.
No one else will spoil Zelensky's image with their videos from the factory.
Yes that was the initial plan as agreed with CIA agent putin - to move Azov from there to Kharkiv are cross river right behind Izum, preventing all army refrigerators from leaving to belgorod People Republic.
And that's even with minimal west support, only Ukrainian troops.

Return to “News”