We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote: ↑
Wed May 04, 2022 1:27 pm
enterisys wrote: ↑
Wed May 04, 2022 1:08 pm
Wed May 04, 2022 1:04 pm

did the UN allow the US to invade Iraq?
Did russia condemn Iraq invasion when it happened and not 20 years after?
Did Russia condemn the USA? No, she learned from the US how to invade and kill the president of a foreign country.

Do you support that ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Wed May 04, 2022 1:05 pm
Wed May 04, 2022 11:27 am
Wed May 04, 2022 9:54 am

If people come first burn your home, then rape women and kill men or vice versa and you still expect to be whole?
You surely not a victim here.
Are you talking about the LPR and DPR and Ukraine's actions on their territory? I can't figure out what the difference is.
Whats LPR DPR?
Ask Zelinsky. Two years ago he promised to solve this problem and seems to be doing it successfully and peacefuly
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote: ↑
Wed May 04, 2022 1:30 pm

Did Russia condemn the USA? No, she learned from the US how to invade and kill the president of a foreign country.

Do you support that ?

Do you support that ?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Wed May 04, 2022 1:31 pm

If people come first burn your home, then rape women and kill men or vice versa and you still expect to be whole?
Are you talking about the LPR and DPR and Ukraine's actions on their territory? I can't figure out what the difference is.
Whats LPR DPR?
Ask Zelinsky. Two years ago he promised to solve this problem and seems to be doing it successfully and peacefuly
Do you support invading another country and trying to kill the president ?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

So you are recognizing that this is what Russia is doing in 2022 ?

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

hey look, more whataboutism.

if you wanna bring up a war from 20 years ago, does that mean i can bring up the Kremlin and USSR's greatest hits?

what about what's happening in Azerbaijan right now? thanks to Russia? that's not even 20 years ago. that's happening now. RIGHT NOW.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

So clearly you confirm that Iraq as well as any other US invasion is irrelevant to current war. Hope you wont forget in a day or too.
Your professional 2nd army in the world struggle with farmers and IT workers. Much success wow.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Wed May 04, 2022 1:31 pm

Whats LPR DPR?
Yeah that was a funny joke back then. Luckily putin itself decided to solve for him.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

I'm not seeing any comment on this text, it's about the current situation, is it so accurate no-one like djmix wants to point out any wrong in there and instead talk about everything else than he can ?

I think this can explain the title of the thread for people who don't know what is happening. Any suggestion to improve it ? something important i missed ?
Wed May 04, 2022 7:26 am
There are several reason explainings why the factuals datas are less numerous than in the earlier days of the conflict, military both sides adapted to the profusion of the news to avoid being targeted after their exposure, that is on tactical level, and the communication strategy of the aggressing party has changed similarly to their forces on the ground moved away from Kiyv.

Examples are mostly the Russian invading forces that were very spread out in an attempt to reach Kiev through several routes from northern Belarus and north east. The famous and humiliating 60 miles convoy seen in the early days. Got stuck because of the fierce Ukrainian resistance and their quick bridge destruction, then got filmed and exposed , this was reported as a show of comitment by putin's army ,to try and scare the defending Ukraine, and at the same time utilized by Ukrainians to aim their shot with artillery and plan ambush as well as monitoring the ennemy troop position and exposing the existence of the war, at a time when it was still believed by the aggressing side that it could yield a quick win.

There are also cases where Ukrainian soldiers took themselves in selfie before an ambush that got countered because of such selfie. As the war unfolded, and it became no longer possible to deny its existence, so less valuable to film those, Ukrainian soldiers started to publish their videos with delay of some days. Russian soldiers are forbidden to take their smartphone, only special military communication is allowed, journalist that follow soldier and document from their side (openly or not), and a group of Chechen were active.

Then the troops of Russia north of Kiev suffered big losses against Ukrainian army resistance, Chechens groops and some of the best Russian troops like the paratroopers that took Ostomel airport for one day before it was retaken by Ukraine suffered heavy casualties. This lead to less videos from one side, those troops were withdrawn or there would have been surrounded leading to according to estimate around 10 000 to 30 000 prisonners.

During this period there was also fighting in other areas that also involved Ukrainian people that are not part of the army, volunteer, partisan, civilians that didn't want their field ruined or their shop looted, and so on those were documented in videos, this was possible because Russian troops were trying to reach Kiyv through Ukraine in the north east, while in the dombas region, the Ukrainian army prevented any troop advance to have contact with civilians that would produce the images.

From the moment where Russian troops where withdrawn from north and north east diverted away from kiyv and repositionned in the dombas region, the images of civilians became less numerous, the russian occupied city of Kherson saw its protester shot with real bullets, the images of Butcha and Borodianka and Mariupol and other places that i can't properly write became known to civilians, and the battlefront became more static and localized. A situation where the attacking side can't deny it is facing resistance, or that there is a war, or claim it's a liberating a country.

Now the bridges and rail infrastructure of Ukraine are targeted by Russia in an attempt to prevent aid coming from the west to reach the front in the east. There is no more person who believe that "russia doesn't target civilians" or that " it takes long because russian troop try to not destroy things only to remove the nazi" in Ukraine, there are more than 10 000 000 individual that left their home, either to another country or internally displaced mostly woman, old people and very young people. Less people be filming russian troop in their village for fear of being shot right away civilian or not.

A new russian general was appointed to lead the war, he seem to have been appointed to make territorial gain no matter the cost ( if you can't take a city raze it), and not caring about the political justification of the means used ( if you raze a city you can't claim it is liberated ). The political justification of liberation of a country lead to invading troops being totally surrounded by hostile population while being unaware of its hostility due to propaganda, leading to stories like soldiers getting poisonned because they trusted the people they were invading to feed them. This was a thing from the early days of the conflict, now the distances between hostile party are bigger because the aggressing one is more desperate and shoot more often at everything.

This can explain why rationnal people that have less factual informations don't keep posting "new fact", true information is more scarce. The situation on the battleground seem to be a stalemate with no civilians willing to witness it from too close, and few military willing to tell where there are and what they do, since they been doing so for a while and expect to be doing so for a while, that would be giving away your position.

That doesn't prevent trolls to do cheap copy paste though :)

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Wed May 04, 2022 1:32 pm

I wrote what I wrote. Your own business how you will understand my words. Their true meaning will not change from this.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Wed May 04, 2022 1:40 pm
I'm not seeing any comment on this text, it's about the current situation, is it so accurate no-one like djmix wants to point out any wrong in there and instead talk about everything else than he can ?

I think this can explain the title of the thread for people who don't know what is happening. Any suggestion to improve it ? something important i missed ?
There are several reason explainings why the factuals datas are less numerous than in the earlier days of the conflict, military both sides adapted to the profusion of the news to avoid being targeted after their exposure, that is on tactical level, and the communication strategy of the aggressing party has changed similarly to their forces on the ground moved away from Kiyv.

Examples are mostly the Russian invading forces that were very spread out in an attempt to reach Kiev through several routes from northern Belarus and north east. The famous and humiliating 60 miles convoy seen in the early days. Got stuck because of the fierce Ukrainian resistance and their quick bridge destruction, then got filmed and exposed , this was reported as a show of comitment by putin's army ,to try and scare the defending Ukraine, and at the same time utilized by Ukrainians to aim their shot with artillery and plan ambush as well as monitoring the ennemy troop position and exposing the existence of the war, at a time when it was still believed by the aggressing side that it could yield a quick win.

There are also cases where Ukrainian soldiers took themselves in selfie before an ambush that got countered because of such selfie. As the war unfolded, and it became no longer possible to deny its existence, so less valuable to film those, Ukrainian soldiers started to publish their videos with delay of some days. Russian soldiers are forbidden to take their smartphone, only special military communication is allowed, journalist that follow soldier and document from their side (openly or not), and a group of Chechen were active.

Then the troops of Russia north of Kiev suffered big losses against Ukrainian army resistance, Chechens groops and some of the best Russian troops like the paratroopers that took Ostomel airport for one day before it was retaken by Ukraine suffered heavy casualties. This lead to less videos from one side, those troops were withdrawn or there would have been surrounded leading to according to estimate around 10 000 to 30 000 prisonners.

During this period there was also fighting in other areas that also involved Ukrainian people that are not part of the army, volunteer, partisan, civilians that didn't want their field ruined or their shop looted, and so on those were documented in videos, this was possible because Russian troops were trying to reach Kiyv through Ukraine in the north east, while in the dombas region, the Ukrainian army prevented any troop advance to have contact with civilians that would produce the images.

From the moment where Russian troops where withdrawn from north and north east diverted away from kiyv and repositionned in the dombas region, the images of civilians became less numerous, the russian occupied city of Kherson saw its protester shot with real bullets, the images of Butcha and Borodianka and Mariupol and other places that i can't properly write became known to civilians, and the battlefront became more static and localized. A situation where the attacking side can't deny it is facing resistance, or that there is a war, or claim it's a liberating a country.

Now the bridges and rail infrastructure of Ukraine are targeted by Russia in an attempt to prevent aid coming from the west to reach the front in the east. There is no more person who believe that "russia doesn't target civilians" or that " it takes long because russian troop try to not destroy things only to remove the nazi" in Ukraine, there are more than 10 000 000 individual that left their home, either to another country or internally displaced mostly woman, old people and very young people. Less people be filming russian troop in their village for fear of being shot right away civilian or not.

A new russian general was appointed to lead the war, he seem to have been appointed to make territorial gain no matter the cost ( if you can't take a city raze it), and not caring about the political justification of the means used ( if you raze a city you can't claim it is liberated ). The political justification of liberation of a country lead to invading troops being totally surrounded by hostile population while being unaware of its hostility due to propaganda, leading to stories like soldiers getting poisonned because they trusted the people they were invading to feed them. This was a thing from the early days of the conflict, now the distances between hostile party are bigger because the aggressing one is more desperate and shoot more often at everything.

This can explain why rationnal people that have less factual informations don't keep posting "new fact", true information is more scarce. The situation on the battleground seem to be a stalemate with no civilians willing to witness it from too close, and few military willing to tell where there are and what they do, since they been doing so for a while and expect to be doing so for a while, that would be giving away your position.

What comments do you want to get to a piece of Ukrainian propaganda? In the telegram channels of the Russian side, the amount of content has not decreased.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Wed May 04, 2022 1:35 pm
Yeah that was a funny joke back then. Luckily putin itself decided to solve for him.
did not expect from you to recognize Zelinsky's incompetence

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Wed May 04, 2022 12:05 pm

Also why are so many Gazprom exec found dead ?
This is the most interesting question among fantasies.

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by vladimir_putin »

That we murdered 600 people in the mariupal drama theater has proven to be a personal embarrsment to me: I have forgotten if we claim it did not happen, that ukraine did it, that they were all nazis, that they were already dead or that it is the work of Estonian intelligence services.
Former model and currently table-connoisseur. I here for intelligent discussion with fellow lovers of the factory computer game.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Wed May 04, 2022 6:47 pm
Wed May 04, 2022 1:32 pm

I wrote what I wrote. Your own business how you will understand my words. Their true meaning will not change from this.
It seem pretty clear to me their true meaning is that you are recognizing Russia is trying to invade Ukraine and kill Zelensky and you try to compare it with what happened in Iraq

I still asked for you to clarify the meaning and you refused probably recognizing that you argument is very weak to justify the war as you were told the last 12 times you used it. That's how i understand you words.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Wed May 04, 2022 7:08 pm
Wed May 04, 2022 1:35 pm
did not expect from you to recognize Zelinsky's incompetence
Since when did I recognize something from russian military tv?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Wed May 04, 2022 7:04 pm

What comments do you want to get to a piece of Ukrainian propaganda? In the telegram channels of the Russian side, the amount of content has not decreased.
I wrote this text myself to post it on this forum because someone was wondering why there was no new informations, and i expected you to point at me if i had done some factual error or if i missed something. It is written above the text the kind of comment i want to get from the text, i have highlighted for you.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

Wed May 04, 2022 9:01 pm

I wrote this text myself to post it on this forum because someone was wondering why there was no new informations, and i expected you to point at me if i had done some factual error or if i missed something. It is written above the text the kind of comment i want to get from the text, i have highlighted for you.
i'm just quoting all of this text because this thread is more fun to derail at this point than it is to try and point out how many lies and contradictions mr. Djmixxx has

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

hello you, mr. djmixxx, ambadassador to russia, head disinformation semen scientists.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

russian occupation forces claimed that Ukraine bombs its own town (inscription - for children)
Recently russian occupation forces gifted a new trophy to Ukraine (inscription - for children)

Coincidence?
@russianbotfarm

Return to β€œNews”