We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

ent0mbed wrote: ↑
Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:07 pm
Okay.. I managed to read first 5 pages and then give up.
For those people, who blames Ukraine for bombing Donbass in almost 8 years, i want to say next: you are fooled, because i'm from Donetsk, "capital city" of self-called "DPR". I remember that days, when young men with russian accent arrived in 2014 in my city, later, this guys punished pro-ukrainian civils, so.. 3 years later i was jailed in "DPR", because of my pro-ukrainian possition. Maybe, some of people, who read this will want to read about "Izolyatsya" concentration camp in Donetsk (hello again, pro-russian guys!), but it sometimes hard to manage it. I was there, i was tortured, i was just a slave there. Also, I remember, when tanks, artillery placed near civil houses, and civils, who didn't like this were arrested or killed.
Today, after almost 3 years in captvity, and, now, almost 3 years after i was released by the goverment of Ukraine, "russian world" invade here, again.
All that i want to ask about pro-russian guys: Why aren't you solve your own problems in your country? Why are you trying to "solve" our problems? Maybe, enough?
No one is solving your problems. All wars are about resources and zones of influence (all other just a reasons for people).

For pro-Ukrainians there was a prison in Donetsk, for pro-Russians there was a prison in Mariupol. All that can be done is to express sympathy for the prisoners of both prisons.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

ent0mbed
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by ent0mbed »

Djmixxx wrote: ↑
Sun May 01, 2022 5:02 am

No one is solving your problems. All wars are about resources and zones of influence (all other just a reasons for people).

For pro-Ukrainians there was a prison in Donetsk, for pro-Russians there was a prison in Mariupol. All that can be done is to express sympathy for the prisoners of both prisons.

Your know, i'll manage my problems in own, but i don't need such "help", as russian government proposed me. Firstly, as i wrote before, Russia was first in 2014.
About Mariupol: there was a prison for pro-russian, its true, but wait, in 2022 Russia "liberated" Mariupol in own manner. This city don't exist anymore, maybe, in 2014 pro-ukrainian was scared, maybe, they foresee such consequences?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

contradiction
Example :

First post of djmixxx :
Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:37 pm
There are Nazis in many countries and only in a few they are supported by the state. Not in all.

I don’t believe that in 8 years it was impossible to peacefully resolve the issue with the Donetsk and Luhansk regions by Ukraina.

Over these 8 years, Ukraine only worsens the situation by starting a forced de-Russification of its Russian-speaking population. The concept of small nationalities was also removed from circulation.

I personally do not support war in any form. And I do not support the Soviet Union version 2, which is now being built in Russia. But I wouldn't want to just sit and wait in the land where I was born and raised.
a few days later :
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:19 pm
I will surprise you, there is no war in Ukraine. If you don't believe me, please find the message about the declaration of war.
And this is the problem of Ukraine, in order received normal help , she must declare war on Russia, but then Ukraine will be the aggressor.
a few days later :

Djmixx
has posted all his post on this forum for which he registered and contradicted himself dozen more times, that's like what he does, he has been called out as
troll
by several people over the long thread. It's easy to verify when logged in and clicking on his profile.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

???
Did you just admit that actual russians captured Donetsk? Wow, so much progress lately!

ent0mbed
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by ent0mbed »

enterisys wrote: ↑
Sun May 01, 2022 12:13 pm
Did you just admit that actual russians captured Donetsk? Wow, so much progress lately!
Because of arguments, but, i think, he still thinks in other way.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

???
Where did you see it? I wrote about two prisons. I never wrote WHO supplied people there.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Sun May 01, 2022 6:54 am
Your know, i'll manage my problems in own, but i don't need such "help", as russian government proposed me. Firstly, as i wrote before, Russia was first in 2014.
is the troll manual broken?
No one is solving your problems.
All don't care about people. For some, this is a human shield, for others it is an excuse to fill their pockets with money and make the owners of arms companies in the West rich, and for others it is an excuse for a special operation. And many others reasons.
Sun May 01, 2022 6:54 am
About Mariupol: there was a prison for pro-russian, its true, but wait, in 2022 Russia "liberated" Mariupol in own manner. This city don't exist anymore, maybe, in 2014 pro-ukrainian was scared, maybe, they foresee such consequences?
We will not remember the "liberated" unharmed Melitopol and Kherson ?

The answers of a typical Ukrainian troll, who, according to the instructions, cannot write that the city of Mariupol was badly damaged as a result of battles between the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the Azov battalion and the army of the LPR, DPR and the RF Armed Forces. Only half-truths and answers according to the template from the instructions.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote: ↑
Sun May 01, 2022 11:34 am
contradiction
Example :

First post of djmixxx :

I don’t believe that in 8 years it was impossible to peacefully resolve the issue with the Donetsk and Luhansk regions by Ukraina.
show me a peaceful solution that Ukraine carried out.
I personally do not support war in any form. And I do not support the Soviet Union version 2, which is now being built in Russia. But I wouldn't want to just sit and wait in the land where I was born and raised.
many people want to avoid war. And this is possible as long as they are not called terrorists and the ATO is not started against them. Sit and wait until someone with a weapon think off that you are a terrorist and then will kill you and your family?
a few days later :
I will surprise you, there is no war in Ukraine. If you don't believe me, please find the message about the declaration of war.
did you find the official notice of the start of the war? So post it here as soon as possible, it's interesting to read.

And this is the problem of Ukraine, in order received normal help , she must declare war on Russia, but then Ukraine will be the aggressor.
and here I wrote complete crap. It turned out on the contrary, in order to get weapons from Europe and the USA, Ukraine cannot declare war on Russia.
a few days later :

"war" or "special military operation". What is faster to write?

if you like looking for a black cat in a dark room (especially when it's not there) that's up to you.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

in the news: Russian intelligence has discovered Zelinsky's new decision-making headquarters.
Attachments
IMG_20220502_000023_491.jpg
IMG_20220502_000023_491.jpg (204.78 KiB) Viewed 2143 times

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sun May 01, 2022 8:09 pm

???
Where did you see it? I wrote about two prisons. I never wrote WHO supplied people there.
There:
For pro-Ukrainians there was a prison in Donetsk

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sun May 01, 2022 8:27 pm
We will not remember the "liberated" unharmed Melitopol and Kherson ?
"Liberated and unhardmed"
Yet mortars and gunfire to peace peaceful protestors.
Also, have you been there yourself to state that?
You sure all property (like TV/Ipads/grains/tractors) is intact?
You know how russian soldier took presents from Kyiv area when he was fleeing home.
Sun May 01, 2022 8:27 pm
The answers of a typical Ukrainian troll, who, according to the instructions, cannot write that the city of Mariupol was badly damaged as a result of battles between the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the Azov battalion and the army of the LPR, DPR and the RF Armed Forces. Only half-truths and answers according to the template from the instructions.
Yes because all the destroyed to the ground buildings in Mariupol is clearly the result of Ukrainian infantry AK-47 fire and not russian occupation forces tanks/artillery/bombs.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sun May 01, 2022 9:03 pm
in the news: Russian intelligence has discovered Zelinsky's new decision-making headquarters.
Quick check your wardrobe for blue or yellow closes I heard its banned in russia and many people got arrested for wearing it.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sun May 01, 2022 8:58 pm
show me a peaceful solution that Ukraine carried out.
peaceful solution for not being destabilized by expansionnist neighbours whose politic program was openly to continue further land-grabbing after seizing Crimea ?

You are asking non-sense

Also why are you still trying to justify the war ?

many people want to avoid war. And this is possible as long as they are not called terrorists and the ATO is not started against them. Sit and wait until someone with a weapon think off that you are a terrorist and then will kill you and your family?
This is what happened to Ukrainian people, one day Russian army started to call them nazi and kill them.

Ukraine not in NATO, if NATO problem why not attack NATO ?

Because Putin wouldn't dare, can only try to pick up on poor Ukraine not responsible for any of NATO's previous action.

"war" or "special military operation". What is faster to write?
and here I wrote complete crap. It turned out on the contrary, in order to get weapons from Europe and the USA, Ukraine cannot declare war on Russia.
Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:59 pm
you got me. I get money for posts here and send them to volunteers in Ukraine.
Djmixxx you're a clown

Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:56 pm
There was a man once who said "it's very hard to find a black cat in a dark room, especially when the cat is not there."
if you like looking for a black cat in a dark room (especially when it's not there) that's up to you.
Can't even make your own sentence ?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

djmix colleague making news about really serious fight at Donbas.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Ah yes another flashback from Battlefield 2.
Anti-tank Stugna-P vs Ka-52 - 2:0

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Sun May 01, 2022 11:12 pm
Sun May 01, 2022 8:09 pm

???
There:
For pro-Ukrainians there was a prison in Donetsk
there is nothing in the text about it, these are your thoughts.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Sun May 01, 2022 11:25 pm
This is what happened to Ukrainian people, one day Russian army started to call them nazi and kill them.
Did Russia force the Ukrainian government to launch an AntiTerrorist Operation against Ukrainians in the east if Ukraine? How did the Ukrainian government try to negotiate peacefully with its people?
I'm talking about 2014, not about 2022.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Mon May 02, 2022 4:14 am
Sun May 01, 2022 11:25 pm
Did Russia force the Ukrainian government to launch an AntiTerrorist Operation against Ukrainians in the east if Ukraine? How did the Ukrainian government try to negotiate peacefully with its people?
I'm talking about 2014, not about 2022.
You are correct, Russia started this in 2014 when sending sabotage group and soldier to annex Crimea when it was Poroshenko the president of Ukraine. As explained by assassinated Russian opposition leader Boris Nemtsov :

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Nemtsov

Full report in English and Russian :

https://archive.org/details/B-001-004-132/mode/2up

Reaction of troll djmixxx when presented with the evidence already :
Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:19 am
too much english text for me. if you find about the role of Euromaidan, that's enough
If you don't know how did the Ukrainian government tried to negotiate peacefully with its people it's because you didn't read, pretexting there was too much english when the text is availlable in both langage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas
While the initial protests were largely native expressions of discontent with the new Ukrainian government, Russia took advantage of them to launch a coordinated political and military campaign against Ukraine.[37] Russian citizens led the separatist movement in Donetsk from April until August 2014, and were supported by volunteers and materiel from Russia.[38][39][40] As the conflict escalated in May 2014, Russia employed a "hybrid approach", deploying a combination of disinformation, irregular fighters, regular Russian troops, and conventional military support to destabilize the Donbas.[41][42][43]

Ukraine launched a military counter-offensive against pro-Russian forces in April 2014, called the "Anti-Terrorist Operation"[44] (ATO) from 2014 until 2018, when it was renamed the "Joint Forces Operation" (JFO).[45]:β€Š4β€Š[46] By late August 2014, this operation was able to vastly shrink the territory under the control of pro-Russian forces and came close to regaining control of the Russia–Ukraine border.[47] In response, Russia abandoned its hybrid approach and began a conventional invasion of the Donbas
At this point the former government of Ukraine couldn't negociate with their own people anymore since the territory of Eastern Ukraine was being attacked by Russian armed forces, they had to negociate with the Russian federation whose leader for life Putin was started to see his popularity falling badly to the point where he thought he needed a military victory to stay in power without cheating massively like in the 2011 elections.

At this point they couldn't negociate with their own people only, not anymore since Russian army was involved and actively killing people in Ukraine, and even Russia acknowledged that by joining the Minsk discussion as early as 2015 !! and further medal given to fallen soldiers in Ukraine during that period of time.
Last edited by mmmPI on Mon May 02, 2022 7:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Some Ukrainian people : We want our governement to act differently

Putin : you mean you want your homeland to turn into a battlefield ? i'm invading then

Russian negociaters : surrender or die !

Russian internet paid troll : show me sourced evidence Ukraine tried peaceful settlement with their own people

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Mon May 02, 2022 7:17 am
Russian internet paid troll : show me sourced evidence Ukraine tried peaceful settlement with their own people
don't worry, I found it myself.
https://youtu.be/575r8O0vwAo

Zelinsky is good too
https://youtu.be/wwBymT7C2d4

What a convenient thing Donbass for Ukrainian presidents. Promised a solution to the conflict before the elections, and then do whatever you want. In the next elections, another puppet president promises the same thing and pours slop on the previous puppet president. I wonder if, in order to elect a new puppet, the series "servant of the people" would be continued or released a new one?

Return to β€œNews”