We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by vladimir_putin »

Djmixxx wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:24 am
enterisys wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:33 am
LOL
https://twitter.com/Kochevenko/status/1 ... 1537985540
Only imagined this possible in Battlefield 2.
Hope the pilots survived haha
I want to congratulate the Armed Forces of Ukraine on a great victory. Free from the Russians the city in which there were no Russians. Great plan.

I can suggest another idea: the Armed Forces of Ukraine walk around the Lviv region and liberate the cities from the Russians. The victories will be enough for many years to come.

Is it the only way the Armed Forces of Ukraine can win at least some kind of victory?

It is a pity that the residents of Bucha had to deal with how the residents of Mariupol live and the residents of Melitopol do not live.
Westerners love to twist facts.

I will clarify:
Yesterday on day 40 of the special operation in Ukraine I called Shugi. Shugi, I said, how is the 72 hour blitzspecialoperation to take Kyiv going?

To paraphrase, it is proceeding beyond expectation. After the initial somewhat slower than expected progress, there was a brief pause. Shugi then managed to take Kyiv at a record speed, but not only that, Shugi then immediately began an advanced forward towards the Belarusian border which is now complete.
And this is not even the best part: The entire operation proceeded at such a speed that not only did stupid ukrainian intelligence not pick up on the fall of Kyiev before it was too late, they did not even pick up on the advance out of Kyiv that immediately proceeded it.

I am a master strategist.
Former model and currently table-connoisseur. I here for intelligent discussion with fellow lovers of the factory computer game.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:24 am
I want to congratulate the Armed Forces of Ukraine on a great victory. Free from the Russians the city in which there were no Russians. Great plan.

I can suggest another idea: the Armed Forces of Ukraine walk around the Lviv region and liberate the cities from the Russians. The victories will be enough for many years to come.

Is it the only way the Armed Forces of Ukraine can win at least some kind of victory?

It is a pity that the residents of Bucha had to deal with how the residents of Mariupol live and the residents of Melitopol do not live.
Thank you for your kind words #StandWithUkraine #StopWar

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

https://www-spiegel-de.translate.goog/s ... _tr_pto=sc

Because fans in the stadium supported Ukraine, a Russian TV station stopped its Bundesliga broadcast. The commentator referred to an alleged breach of the rule: football and politics should be separated
An extraordinary termination of the contract was waived so that the anti-war calls and appeals for peace from the German stadiums could continue to reach the Russian population, it said. The prerequisite for this was that Match TV broadcast the basic signal provided by the DFL unchanged – including Ukraine-related messages from the league, players, club and fans.

"The DFL will carefully check the broadcast of the Bundesliga broadcasts in this regard," the DFL announced in March. "Should the basic TV signal be repeatedly censored, this would result in an extraordinary termination by the DFL."
Russian people can't be allowed to see german football, too much politic

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

https://news.bigmir.net/amp-page/ukrain ... arestovich

Another victim of russians.
Info from Aleksey Arestovich, Advisor to the Head of the President's Office.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

The author of this photo was very surprised by this description.

The original video was published on March 27 by American journalist Patrick Lancaster. The video on his YouTube channel is titled "A murdered woman with signs of torture was found at a 'Ukrainian military base' in the basement of a Mariupol school."

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

So you saying the corpse was transferred from Mariupol to Hostomel? Or how this russian fake news appeared in Hostomel when he filmed from Mariupol?
Also I dont see the post on Arestovich facebook? Can you explain what is happening please.
Maybe correct that it's from russian media and not Facebook?

So many questions rn.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

bigmir.net

Our contacts and directions
The address
Kyiv, Kurenevsky lane 17G.

Phone
(044) 207 97 00

Too far for Russian propaganda. You can snitch on them in your SBU.

https://glavcom.ua/amp/ru/news/vyzhgli- ... 35413.html

One more Russian propaganda?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:12 pm
bigmir.net

The address

Phone
(044) 207 97 00

Thank you for info I was reffering to so called russian-american fake news.
So how did the "alleged corpse from Mariupol" appear near Kyiv?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:38 pm
https://news.bigmir.net/amp-page/ukrain ... arestovich

Another victim of russians.
Info from Aleksey Arestovich, Advisor to the Head of the President's Office.
Troll post #1
Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:40 pm
The author of this photo was very surprised by this description.

The original video was published on March 27 by American journalist Patrick Lancaster. The video on his YouTube channel is titled "A murdered woman with signs of torture was found at a 'Ukrainian military base' in the basement of a Mariupol school."
Troll post #2 criticizing own previous post
Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:12 pm
bigmir.net

The address

Phone
(044) 207 97 00

Troll post 3, prooving own previous critic of own previous post

What's next djmixx ? You've posted already around 500 post on this topic doing this kind of thing, also contradicting yourself.

Wait i've clicked your profile and ALL your post are on this thread !! did you register only to post crap on this forum ?

It's called a strawman : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Edit : BTW, Patrick Lancaster live in Donesk, djmixxx already posted video of this pro-russian embedded "journalist", it was the one who took away the cigs of russian soldier so they look better on the camera before asking the question "what you going to liberate ? ", the kind of very serious journalist, who ask really insightfull question to soldiers.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:18 pm
Ask your government. Maybe they don't have enough fake news.

I have a negative attitude to the news from Russia, but as it turned out, Ukrainian news is at the same level.
Telegram channels and independent media rule.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:16 pm

I have a negative attitude to the news from Russia, but as it turned out, Ukrainian news is at the same level.
All of a sudden you started posting Ukrainian news instead of fake russian ones.
Surely youre the one who need to explain yourself.
Or did you understand that "fake nazi wound corpse from Mariupol" was actually filmed near Kyiv but when soviet army fled from Kyiv, the actual corpse was found near Kyiv?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:16 pm

Lol, telegram founder made it in Germany after the russian government pressure him to provide ID of people opposing the Crimea seizure. He also created Vkontakt, that's where he was pressured by the regime to provide list of political opponent, this why telegram is safe now, because not from Russia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavel_Durov

Also independent media are not allowed in russia if they call it a war.

No wonder why people are so badly informed if they only look at news from russia or ukraine, and then consider all the other news are from ukraine when it disagree with russian state owned media.

( or trust the copy paste from djmixx lol, most his post are like crap copy paste from telegram war apologist )

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

mmmPI wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:53 pm
Edit : BTW, Patrick Lancaster live in Donesk, djmixxx already posted video of this pro-russian embedded "journalist", it was the one who took away the cigs of russian soldier so they look better on the camera before asking the question "what you going to liberate ? ", the kind of very serious journalist, who ask really insightfull question to soldiers.
Calling him American is probably an insult even to the guy, he always film fakes behind russian army. That explains everything.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:25 pm
Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:53 pm
Calling him American is probably an insult even to the guy, he always film fakes behind russian army. That explains everything.
I don't know, he speak english, that's enough to call him american i guess, and his name is Lancaster. Therefore it is the truth. That's the only american journalist that is allowed by russian armed forces to walk with them just after and before attack, they must trust him enough to not reveal position.

He also covered the war between Armenia and Azerbaidjan, he was embedded with the russian troops.

Embedded means you follow a unit of soldiers who take care of you, protect you, allow you to move around in a war-zone with less risk for your life, they also tell you when you can film and when you can't, because sometimes it is dangerous, and sometimes it is a good moment to film, :idea: :idea:

That is something allowed i think in the USA to go in russia and do the pro-russian journalist, i don't think the USA will send a squad to poison the "traitors", i think there is enough other journalist doing the job. That's like you know the 97% of scientist who think there is a climate change induced by humans. You are allowed to be one of the 3%, that's not a death sentence that awaits you.

Especially since he posted photos of his 2 kids and wife and said he was living in Donetsk for a years to justify his knowledge on the conflict and context.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:33 pm
said he was living in Donetsk for a years to justify his knowledge on the conflict and context.
:D
I heard russian trolls say the same
Also what kind of "news maker" runs to tochka-u scene screaming thats it is Ukrainian, but careful examination of evidence by random factorio player proves it was russians who bombed Donetsk

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

There is no doubt that there are no truly independent journalists in Ukraine on both sides.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:57 pm
There is no doubt that there are no truly independent journalists in Ukraine on both sides.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ucha+grave

Are you implying that all these independent journalists are not independent? Like ALL of them?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:08 pm

Are you implying that all these independent journalists are not independent? Like ALL of them?
Which of them writes about how the therodefense kills civilians? Or that the Ukrainian government is lying?
Or a new entertainment of the Ukrainian people. Tape the man or woman to the pole and take off his pants?
If one of them writes this, it will be the last day they were in Ukraine. There is no doubt that there are no truly independent journalists in Ukraine on both sides.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:18 pm

Which of them writes about how the therodefense kills civilians? Or that the Ukrainian government is lying?
Or a new entertainment of the Ukrainian people. Tape the man or woman to the pole and take off his pants?
If one of them writes this, it will be the last day they were in Ukraine. There is no doubt that there are no truly independent journalists in Ukraine on both sides.
Why would they?
They write about facts not some delusional sci-fi your fake agencies come up with.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:20 pm
Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:18 pm

Why would they?
They write about facts not some delusional sci-fi your fake agencies come up with.
Have you already found and want to share confirmation of the words of the Ukrainian president about killed Ukrainian soldiers on the snake island?

Return to β€œNews”