We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

PacifyerGrey wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:57 pm
Oh I will throw some shit on that @Djmixxx fan :)
If I would capture some of the russians who shelled my Kharkiv city and killed so many people I know, trust me, I would kill them all slowly and painfully, even if they surrendered to me. And the video of this I would send personally to their moms. No, I would send the LINK to the public video to their moms and let others know what fate they get when they come to our home killing and raping our civilians, and destroying our cities.
I don’t understand what the problem is, weapons in Ukraine are given to anyone, you don’t even need a certificate from a psychiatrist (in your case there may be problems here). Take an AK and chase russians to Moscow. Why brag about it here?

And when Russian soldiers put a knife in your eye, please don't forget that you understand them and would do the same.
Last edited by Djmixxx on Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

The best truth is djmixxx truth everyone knows
Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:19 pm
I will surprise you, there is no war in Ukraine. If you don't believe me, please find the message about the declaration of war.
Edit: anyone think it's worth considering the words written by paid-troll or better just ignore ?

Engimage
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Engimage »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:07 pm
PacifyerGrey wrote:
If I would capture some of the russians who shelled my Kharkiv city and killed so many people I know, trust me, I would kill them all slowly and painfully, even if they surrendered to me. And the video of this I would send personally to their moms. No, I would send the LINK to the public video to their moms and let others know what fate they get when they come to our home killing and raping our civilians, and destroying our cities.
I don’t understand what the problem is, weapons in Ukraine are given to anyone, you don’t even need a certificate from a psychiatrist (in your case there may be problems here). Take an AK and chase russians to Moscow. Why brag about it here?

And when Russian soldiers put a knife in your eye, please don't forget that you understand them and would do the same.
Trust me I am waiting in the line for my chance. The problem is there are too many willing to join military now so they don’t accept everyone.
And as opposed to russians we do not run as we are on our home land. We are not afraid.

We never intended to chase someone on their land. I would be happy seeing Moscow burn but we will not invade russia for that.

And regarding weapon availability I just want to see you look for a phychiatrist while someone invades your home, rapes your wife and kills children, and there is a weapon nearby

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

PacifyerGrey wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:20 pm
And regarding weapon availability I just want to see you look for a phychiatrist while someone invades your home, rapes your wife and kills children, and there is a weapon nearby
There is a big difference between "I would kill them all slowly and painfully" and "killing the enemy in order to protect your land" from a psychiatrist's point of view. But it's good that you posted it. The war will end, but what you wrote will remain..

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
PacifyerGrey wrote:

Another fake?
Psycho exam + passport + hand-written statement are still mandatory to get weapon during martial law.
Yes it was very easy to get weapon if you were brave enough to stand 800-1000 queue for it.
Now all military positions have 6-10 people queue, gl waiting for a call.

You idiots realised too late that Ukraine is 40mil country.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:26 pm
The war will end, but what you wrote will remain..
Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:19 pm
I will surprise you, there is no war in Ukraine. If you don't believe me, please find the message about the declaration of war.
:?: Error, missing basic consistency to engage discussion.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:29 pm
Another fake?
enterisys wrote:
Yes it was very easy to get weapon if you were brave enough to stand 800-1000 queue for it.

Do I need to write something? You seem to have answered everything perfectly.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

No you don't need to, you can stop anytime no one would miss it.

Also your copy pasta doesn't mean anything.

Edit: Maybe you think it works when you copy random piece of the same comment, and you write a sentence under it, maybe you think it constitute an argument, but what is important is the meaning of the sentence. In my previous copy pasta, i showed that you are sometimes denying the fact that a war is happening, because you are supposed to call it a "special operation", but other time, you call it a war. There are many inconsistencies like that in your 380 post that are all on this particular thread for which you seem to have registered.

Whereas on your own copy pasta, you missed the point, there is no inconsistency, if you read the message, then you realize that there is no contradiction when someone calls you out for saying fake, because you say no psy cerificate are required, a person tells you it is required. Given the fact that you, dkimixxx, have already demonstrated repeadly ignorance and bad faith your words are not to be trusted, given that they contradict themselves regularly, one cannot know when you are going to contradict yourself again.
Last edited by mmmPI on Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:56 pm
enterisys wrote:
Another fake?
enterisys wrote:

Do I need to write something? You seem to have answered everything perfectly.
Oh yes you did:
Djmixxx wrote:
you don’t even need a certificate from a psychiatrist

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

The main rule of any country with a high level of corruption: the severity of laws is compensated by the optionality of their implementation.
August 6, 2016
https://apnews.com/article/16ffe979bc29 ... 9264232406

“Ukraine has turned into a supermarket for illegal weapons,” he said. “In Ukraine, a gun is like shoe polish in a shoe polish factory.”

With the worst of the fighting in eastern Ukraine now over, Andriy said a used handgun can be purchased there for as little as $20. “But from the east, the road is long and dangerous,” he said, explaining the significant markup he gets in the capital, Kiev.

But most of the weapons on the black market come from the Ukrainian military and the around 40 volunteer battalions, which for most of the fighting remains outside the military chain of command.

Nadiya Savchenko, a Ukrainian military pilot who fought with a volunteer battalion, blames corrupt military leaders for the flourishing black market.

Savchenko, who became a national hero after being captured and jailed in Russia for two years, alleges that weapons that should have been given to Ukrainian soldiers who were called up to fight have ended up on the black market instead.
Do you want to say since 2016 everything has become much better?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:29 pm

No this is stupid, you were talking about psy certificate during war time, and now you are copy pasting an old article froom 2016, things have changed since then because the russian federation launched a war against ukraine, therefore Ukraine issued martial law, the distribution of guns must have intensified, there must be more moderns too since they are used against the regular military forces of the russian armed forces that are attempting to invade a sovereign country of 40 million + human beings which has organized a territorial defense and trained the people to use the guns.

I think maybe those informations were not available in russia, which prompted them to engage in the blunder war ?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:29 pm
The main rule of any country with a high level of corruption: the severity of laws is compensated by the optionality of their implementation.
August 6, 2016
https://apnews.com/article/16ffe979bc29 ... 9264232406

“Ukraine has turned into a supermarket for illegal weapons,” he said. “In Ukraine, a gun is like shoe polish in a shoe polish factory.”

With the worst of the fighting in eastern Ukraine now over, Andriy said a used handgun can be purchased there for as little as $20. “But from the east, the road is long and dangerous,” he said, explaining the significant markup he gets in the capital, Kiev.

But most of the weapons on the black market come from the Ukrainian military and the around 40 volunteer battalions, which for most of the fighting remains outside the military chain of command.

Nadiya Savchenko, a Ukrainian military pilot who fought with a volunteer battalion, blames corrupt military leaders for the flourishing black market.

Savchenko, who became a national hero after being captured and jailed in Russia for two years, alleges that weapons that should have been given to Ukrainian soldiers who were called up to fight have ended up on the black market instead.
Surely not, russian military propaganda is the same shit.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

USA/EU - blocks SWIFT, bans oil/gas, lands 95% of ru aircrafts...
russia - best I can do is ban entry to our country.

In response to the massive unilateral sanctions of the European Union, in accordance with the principle of reciprocity, which is basic for international law, the Russian side has significantly expanded the list of representatives of EU member states and European structures, which, in accordance with the Federal Law "On the procedure for leaving the Russian Federation and entering the Russian Federation" from August 15, 1996 No. 114-FZ entry into the territory of our country is prohibited.

https://www.mid.ru/ru/foreign_policy/news/1807424/

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

tuhe wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:20 am
gGeorg, I am seeing a lot of messages on social media about Russian soldiers gang-raping Ukrainian women and children. But I guess that this is the sort of crime you apply a more skeptical standard to?

I find it interesting you focus on a video of (alleged) war crimes of uncertain origin, while it is indisputable that Russia is reducing entire cities to rubble and killing civilians by the thousand... I guess you don't care all that much about crimes against civilians or is there some other standard in play?
When saying a social network you mean what ? Facebook, the organization which Officialy promote hate and violence against certain nationality ? I dont buy it.

Who is reducing cites to ruble is questionable:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2laNmkjd4KI
It is today news, I posted several of these, there are hundreds of these all around internet.
On top, I have already posted eye witness video about "fighting standards" of Ukraina/Azov fighters. Tactic is shortly explained in steps:
1. find house with people, and break in
2. steal food, get sleep, get comfy, reinforce the house into a strongpoint
3. enforce civilians stay in house and start shoot
4. when situation is hot, blow up house and move somewhere else
These tactics are described by locals, in several vids I posted.

The Reality is, Ukraina fighting standars is killing civilians. And that was one of the triggers why it happened.
14 000 dead russian civilians BEFORE this intense fighting started.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

gGeorg wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:20 pm
It is today news, I posted several of these, there are hundreds of these all around internet.
On top, I have already posted eye witness video about "fighting standards" of Ukraina/Azov fighters. Tactic is shortly explained in steps:
1. find house with people, and break in
2. steal food, get sleep, get comfy, reinforce the house into a strongpoint
3. enforce civilians stay in house and start shoot
4. when situation is hot, blow up house and move somewhere else
These tactics are described by locals, in several vids I posted.

The Reality is, Ukraina fighting standars is killing civilians. And that was one of the triggers why it happened.
14 000 dead russian civilians BEFORE this intense fighting started.
Azov SU-25 drop unguided bombs with swastica on Mariupol for the 2nd month.

And what exaclty linked civilians interview proove?
You already saw that russian army drop ballistic rockets on center Donetsk for fun (famous tochka-u), how this new rocket change anything?
Last edited by enterisys on Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

gGeorg wrote:
This is ridiculous, you are showing a video of survivor from Donetsk, which is part of the Russian-occupied Dombass, there is no link at all with your allegations.

It is also ridiculous because youtube has been targeted the same way facebook has been targeted by russian censorship, due to their refusal to remove pro-Ukrainian ads.

Also use your brain and look at the images on your own video, no rubbles, why ? because this is not an area attacked by the russian armed forces but an area that was already occupied before the beginning of the war. Just try and look on the same chinese state owned media, you will find images of Mariupol or Karkhiv, if you don't know who is razing cities it's because you are blind or dishonnest.

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

mmmPI wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:01 pm
gGeorg wrote:
This is ridiculous, you are showing a video of survivor from Donetsk, which is part of the Russian-occupied Dombass, there is no link at all with your allegations.
Donetsk is the Capital city of Donetsk people republic. Founded 2014
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donetsk
Originaly, region received high level of autonomy, on paper. In reality, it suffered by continuous attacks by Ukraina army for 8 years resulting thousands dead civilians.
Those attack on civilians continue as we speak.
Recently Russians recognized these two republics, and imedietly accepted their invitation for help.
Russia has legal invitation written on paper from officials of Donetsk republic to come with Russian army on their land.
If want to know something real, study Minsc agreemant.
Otherwise feel free to expose your washed brain. ;)

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

gGeorg wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:00 am
mmmPI wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:01 pm
gGeorg wrote:
Donetsk is the Capital city of Donetsk people republic. Founded 2014
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donetsk
Originaly, region received high level of autonomy, on paper. In reality, it suffered by continuous attacks by Ukraina army for 8 years resulting thousands dead civilians.
Those attack on civilians continue as we speak.
Recently Russians recognized these two republics, and imedietly accepted their invitation for help.
Russia has legal invitation written on paper from officials of Donetsk republic to come with Russian army on their land.
If want to know something real, study Minsc agreemant.
Otherwise feel free to expose your washed brain. ;)
1) So you finally realize the video is not at all what you described in the first place and instead you proceed to now describe the video after lying on its content.

2) Nothing in the video nor in what you just said is new, actually it has already been discussed on this forum 30 DAYS AGO and plenty times on this thread since then, here is a proof so you can inform yourself and not look stupid too long :
mmmPI wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:57 pm
From what i've read on official channel, the president of Ukraine do not deny that all points of Minsk agreements are not respected. Some points concern changing the Ukraine constitution to then allow some autonomy to Donestk and Louhansk are difficult to apply due to strong anti and pro position inside Ukraine and in the Eastern oblast. There are saddening reports of civilians casualties on both sides everytime.

Then attacking militarily Kiev and Kharkiv city is still an escalation and makes it even harder or impossible for the Ukraine president to achieve the autonomy and respect his part of the deal against the "anti" in his rank. How can he now give autonomy without the country turning against him and putting someone else ? That's what is supposed to happen in democracy when people can vote and change the leader if he disappoint.
Do you have anything to say with words that would constitue an argument ? or is just an incentive to inform oneself ?

What do you think about that treaty in 1994 and 1997 and 1999 when Russia repeatedly agreed to recognize the border of Ukraine as herited from their independance in 1991 ?

About the law :
mmmPI wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:21 pm
https://theconversation.com/civilians-a ... ult-178155

https://theconversation.com/the-interna ... ean-179466

The International Court of Justice (ICJ), the top court of the United Nations, has ordered Russia to “immediately suspend” its military operations in Ukraine. What does the decision mean, and what happens next?

We already knew Russia’s invasion was illegal in international law. But the ICJ decision now makes it virtually impossible for anyone, including Russia, to deny that illegality. It is also impressive because Ukraine used a creative strategy to get the ICJ to hear the case, based on the Genocide Convention of 1948.

Russia’s legal arguments about the war

Russia’s president, Vladimir Putin, gave several justifications for invading Ukraine. Some had little to do with the law, such as his complaints about NATO. But two were legal arguments.

First, he claimed Russia was acting in “self-defence”. Self-defence is an established reason to use military force in international law. But Putin suggested Russia was defending the two breakaway parts of eastern Ukraine it recognises as sovereign states: Donetsk and Luhansk. Legally, these are still parts of Ukraine’s own territory, not independent states, which makes nonsense of this argument.

Second, Putin claimed Ukraine was committing genocide against ethnic Russians (where “genocide” means certain acts committed with “intent to destroy” an ethnic group or another defined group). This is just as factually and legally flimsy as the self-defence argument.
But then
mmmPI wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:26 pm
https://www.republicworld.com/amp/world ... eshow.html

Russia refuses to comply with ICJ order to stop Ukraine war; 'no consent here'

Dmitry Peskov stated that the ICJ has a concept of 'consent of the parties', and there was no such 'consent' to end the war, on Moscow's part.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:58 pm
And what exaclty linked civilians interview proove?
You already saw that russian army drop ballistic rockets on center Donetsk for fun (famous tochka-u), how this new rocket change anything?
They themselves shot, they shot down themselves, what a great plan.
If Russian troops shoot at their allies out of boredom, then Ukraine does not have long time left.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/20 ... civilians/

“They are just hitting residential buildings in these areas,” said the Ukrainian parliament member, who arrived at the scene shortly after the explosion two weeks ago. “You can walk around, you will not find any military targets, or any military people. This is just terror.”

Yet a few minutes later, the whooshing sound of Ukrainian rockets fired from a multiple rocket launcher startled residents staring blankly at their destroyed homes. Then, another outgoing barrage. The weapons seemed to be nearby, perhaps a few streets away, certainly well inside the capital.

Return to “News”