We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:24 am
Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:58 am
FuryoftheStars wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:13 am
A video of a few people doing things they shouldn’t. What exactly is the conclusion that is being implied as obvious here?
This video is very dangerous for Ukraine. Many countries are helping the Armed Forces of Ukraine with weapons. But it will be much more difficult to do this if it turns out that the Armed Forces of Ukraine are behaving like terrorists. They kill captives and hide behind the backs of peaceful people. Then many people of the world will have a question, who are we helping? And these are dangerous questions, so the Ukrainian government asks not to PUBLISH videos, but does not prohibit torture and murder, since only videos create the image of the country in the international arena.

This is part of the media war, where Russian animals make videos about well-fed and happy prisoners, and Ukrainian heroes about torture and execution of prisoners.
Indeed it is the russians who are helping 7 million internally relocated Ukrainians and 3.5 million who relocated to Europe.
But it must be fake because no one shows it on russian military tv of course.
Switch the topic that is unpleasant for you, as always.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

The topic is called " We support Ukraine "

One troll named djimixxx posted 380 post, which are ALL his post, on this particular topic, ALL of them supporting Russia;

And we can also read in the same topic, the same djmixxx, accusing someone of "switching topic"

while in the same topic the same clown djimixxx did that like 20 times or more

I'm not sure why one would want to discredit himself so much, they even say it on RT that those videos aren't identified they say they are "unverified", why would anyone would post them on the factorio forum is beyond me.

Edit: On RT they call the people "POW" Prisonner of War despite calling the whole thing a "special military operation" and not a war.
Last edited by mmmPI on Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:48 am
enterisys wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:24 am
Djmixxx wrote:
FuryoftheStars wrote:
A video of a few people doing things they shouldn’t. What exactly is the conclusion that is being implied as obvious here?
This video is very dangerous for Ukraine. Many countries are helping the Armed Forces of Ukraine with weapons. But it will be much more difficult to do this if it turns out that the Armed Forces of Ukraine are behaving like terrorists. They kill captives and hide behind the backs of peaceful people. Then many people of the world will have a question, who are we helping? And these are dangerous questions, so the Ukrainian government asks not to PUBLISH videos, but does not prohibit torture and murder, since only videos create the image of the country in the international arena.

This is part of the media war, where Russian animals make videos about well-fed and happy prisoners, and Ukrainian heroes about torture and execution of prisoners.
Indeed it is the russians who are helping 7 million internally relocated Ukrainians and 3.5 million who relocated to Europe.
But it must be fake because no one shows it on russian military tv of course.
Switch the topic that is unpleasant for you, as always.
It's not me whos switching, I already pointed out that your video is more fake than true.
Now you change to mythical refugees in russia forgetting real numbers of relocated Ukrainians.

Tertius
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Tertius »

I'm grateful for this thread running so long. I learnt a lot about modern war propaganda from it. From every single posting by every single person who posted. I'm confident it will improve my ability to tell what's fabricated and what's reality - this is very difficult if one party actually starts inventing lies to support their stance.

Here in Germany, I am used to hear arguments between parties that are biased to their respective party, but in its core, they're all about the true situation and how to honestly handle it to the benefit of all people.

With the war in Ukraine, I really saw what the sentence "the first victim of the war is the truth" means - previously, it was only a figure of speech for me, but now I saw what this really means. And it frightens me, because I realized all Russia said with Putin in charge in the last 20 years was actually invented and lied. Whatever he and his government said and says, whatever topic, it's a lie. If you assume the opposite to what they say, it's nearer to what it's really about.

In the past, you always had some confidence that if someone says he will do something or don't do something, he will act accordingly. However, it turned out that what Russia said and what Russia did were finally 2 completely different things. So the only thing you can be sure of is that Russia will do ... things ... in the future. Whatever these things may be. One can only wait and hope and support Ukraine to stand and improve their own defense to be prepared for whatever they will do.
Last edited by Tertius on Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tuhe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by tuhe »

I am worried that our pro-Russian (sorry, pro-peace and super-duper objective) members have been unable to confirm the invasion (sorry, kinetic urban renewal project) is going according to plan and meeting its initial objectives.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Djmixxx wrote:
FuryoftheStars wrote:

What I see is you cherry-picking incidents (which may or may not be true) and pointing to these outliers as if they are the whole/core of what’s going on and playing it as if these things aren’t everywhere. An example of a couple people here and a couple there out of hundreds of thousands, even millions depending on which topic we’re referring to, does not prove or show anything about the whole.

For this one key example, these types of things (unfortunately) happen on all sides with every conflict and war that has ever taken place. It is not proof of anything, I’m afraid.

Mind you, I’m not condoning the actions (again, if true), but this isn’t proof of the whole like you are trying to paint it as.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

tuhe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by tuhe »

tuhe wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:17 pm
I am worried that our pro-Russian (sorry, pro-peace and super-duper objective) members have been unable to confirm the invasion (sorry, kinetic urban renewal project) is going according to plan and meeting its initial objectives.
Just as a follow up, it is really great for Russia that putin has agreed to accept gas payments in euro again right?? I mean stroke of genius and everything?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

tuhe wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:37 pm
tuhe wrote:
Just as a follow up, it is really great for Russia that putin has agreed to accept gas payments in euro again right?? I mean stroke of genius and everything?
Russian troll said we need to wait 1 April. Dont know if its about fools day or some gourmet shit.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

enterisys wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:40 pm
tuhe wrote:
tuhe wrote:
Russian troll said we need to wait 1 April. Dont know if its about fools day or some gourmet shit.
Gourmet fools day?
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

tuhe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by tuhe »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:49 pm
enterisys wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:40 pm
tuhe wrote:
tuhe wrote:
Gourmet fools day?
They are going to tell them that since the gas payments are in euro, so is their salary going forward...

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:47 pm
"Zelensky advisor has released a video reminding soldiers to adhere to the Geneva Convention"
Cant see something being admitted in the link.
He did it for a reason. Why he didnt do a video about importance of cleaning nose ? Or why he dedn remind that chemical weapons cant be used ? Well, becouse it is not a problem.
War crimes are, therfore he is reminding soldiers Geneva Convention.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

I do not see the possibility that Ukraine will win. This is not support for Russian aggression, a little personal opinion.

Most of the Ukrainian troops in the Donbass.
There is no news from the Armed Forces of Ukraine about victories over the Russians. Izyum held on for a long time, but now he is captured. Mariupol is also being cleared. When it is captured, many Russian troops will be released for a war on Donbass. Well, Russia is in no hurry. There are already a maximum of sanctions, there is nothing more to lose. There will be no more quick victories, more artillery work.

The loss of Russia is aware of the complete loss of any influence in the world. And she will not allow this, even if she has to flood Ukraine with Russian soldiers.

You can write here for a long time that the whole world condemned Russia's aggression. and then look at how many countries supported the sanctions and at the same time look at how many percent of the world's population lives in these countries.

Therefore, my position is the same, in order to save the lives of many people, the war must go out of the cities, since Russia will definitely not finish it. But this is also not possible, the Armed Forces of Ukraine now do not have the opportunity to fight openly.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

gGeorg wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:06 am
enterisys wrote:
"Zelensky advisor has released a video reminding soldiers to adhere to the Geneva Convention"
He did it for a reason. Why he didnt do a video about importance of cleaning nose ? Or why he dedn remind that chemical weapons cant be used ? Well, becouse it is not a problem.
I wonder why putin did not remind his scum to adhere to Convention, maybe because it is too late or he doesnt care?
Regular video of Kharkiv road, surely many nazi Azov died in those "tanks": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_87yd00R8tI

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:07 am
I do not see the possibility that Ukraine will win. This is not support for Russian aggression, a little personal opinion.

Most of the Ukrainian troops in the Donbass.
There is no news from the Armed Forces of Ukraine about victories over the Russians. Izyum held on for a long time, but now he is captured. Mariupol is also being cleared. When it is captured, many Russian troops will be released for a war on Donbass. Well, Russia is in no hurry. There are already a maximum of sanctions, there is nothing more to lose. There will be no more quick victories, more artillery work.
And where are russian news about victories?
Already gave up on Kyiv and other major cities? If I were russian it would look like a treason to me.
And btw Izyum is not held by anyone, high ground part of the town is still controlled by Ukraine, for past 3 weeks or so.
Mariupol - no changes.
Soon (tm)?
Djmixxx wrote:
The loss of Russia is aware of the complete loss of any influence in the world. And she will not allow this, even if she has to flood Ukraine with Russian soldiers.
Is that is why russia is recalling all "peaceful" operations in other annexed territories so that even Azerbaijan realises russia is a joke of a country and starts an offensive against russia?
Djmixxx wrote:
You can write here for a long time that the whole world condemned Russia's aggression. and then look at how many countries supported the sanctions and at the same time look at how many percent of the world's population lives in these countries.

Therefore, my position is the same, in order to save the lives of many people, the war must go out of the cities, since Russia will definitely not finish it. But this is also not possible, the Armed Forces of Ukraine now do not have the opportunity to fight openly.
And by the world you mean Uganda not joining?
Let's speak numbers: US 25% of world GDP, EU 30% of world GDP called putin a terrorist and war criminal (FYI russia only 2% of world GDP). Any further questions?

Its not about winning now anyway, it is about proving that so called 2nd army in the world is actually 3rd :wink:

tuhe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by tuhe »

gGeorg wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:06 am
enterisys wrote:
gGeorg, I am seeing a lot of messages on social media about Russian soldiers gang-raping Ukrainian women and children. But I guess that this is the sort of crime you apply a more skeptical standard to?

I find it interesting you focus on a video of (alleged) war crimes of uncertain origin, while it is indisputable that Russia is reducing entire cities to rubble and killing civilians by the thousand... I guess you don't care all that much about crimes against civilians or is there some other standard in play?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:10 am
I wonder why putin did not remind his scum to adhere to Convention, maybe because it is too late or he doesnt care?
Regular video of Kharkiv road, surely many nazi Azov died in those "tanks": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_87yd00R8tI
It seems that Russia has a very developed culture of respect for nature. From the whole army of Russian soldiers, only 4 bags of food remained. you need to take lessons from them on cleaning up the garbage behind you while fleeing the battlefield.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:35 am
It seems that Russia has a very developed culture of respect for nature. From the whole army of Russian soldiers, only 4 bags of food remained. you need to take lessons from them on cleaning up the garbage behind you while fleeing the battlefield.
It surely was cleaner before they came haha.

tuhe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by tuhe »

Djmixxx wrote:
There are already a maximum of sanctions, there is nothing more to lose. There will be no more quick victories, more artillery work.
I thought the hot take was 'SaNCtIoNs aRe ActUalLy gOoD" :-).
Djmixxx wrote:
Yes, beating up Ukraine will make everyone marvel at Russia. Truly it will be a victory for the ages people will sing about in far-away countries!

What this has done is in everyone's eyes make Russian leadership look delusional and incompetent, and Russia itself look like a weak 3rd rate power full of evil morons. It is clear the only thing Russia can really do militarily is to drive in artillery (assuming they don't have to go far and the roads are well-paved) and bomb cities; if they tried anything with Poland or the Baltic states they would lose their tanks about as fast as they could drive them over the border. Good job!
Djmixxx wrote:
Poland, for starters, supports the sanctions. Poland has a veto in the EU. I am sure that won't be a problem now you got most of Africa on board :-D.

Engimage
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Engimage »

Oh I will throw some shit on that @Djmixxx fan :)

If I would capture some of the russians who shelled my Kharkiv city and killed so many people I know, trust me, I would kill them all slowly and painfully, even if they surrendered to me. And the video of this I would send personally to their moms. No, I would send the LINK to the public video to their moms and let others know what fate they get when they come to our home killing and raping our civilians, and destroying our cities.

Should I be considered nazi? Am I inhuman? Would I do something like that in normal circumstances? Should I be killed for my utter hatred towards invaders?

When trying to reference any international treaty please remind me ONE case when russia did follow it.

Like when using cluster, thermobaric and phosphorus armament inside cities (had the first near my house)
Or dropping heavy bombs on civilian shelvers with big fkin "KIDS" writing visible from space (a lot of evidence)
Or bombing the line of civilians waiting in a line for humanitarian aid (whitnessed personally)
Or bombing hospitals with huge red cross on the roof
Or bombing water and food storages inside of the surrounded city
Or forceful "evacuation" of civilians towards agressor country, including children, with their fate unknown after that

Yeah show me more of those fake videos from russians, I did not have enough of this sht irl.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

PacifyerGrey wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:57 pm

When trying to reference any international treaty please remind me ONE case when russia did follow it.
War and prisoners (alive and not damaged)

Article from the BBC
25 February
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60522454
"On our Zmiinyi Island, defending it to the last, all the border guards died heroically," Mr Zelensky said.

[/quote]
Article from the Ukrainian site "Truth"
28 FEBRUARY 2022
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/02/28/7326842/
Meanwhile, the press service of the Ukrainian Navy issued a message demanding that Russia immediately releases illegally captured Ukrainian citizens.
They refute the Russian propaganda message that the Ukrainian authorities have "forgotten" or "buried" their subordinates.

BBC is also russian propaganda ? Or it is so calde ukrainian "Truth" , when one arm do not know what doing another arm ? Is it all "Truth" in Ukraine is so ?

Return to “News”