We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

gGeorg wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:13 pm
I guess we already find it.
https://youtu.be/X1b-RKDHZOo?t=1052
Two eye witness of Mariupol says - Ukraina army shoot civilians who try leave Mariupol city. Azov group place their equipment into our houses and garden and used us as human shields.
Next on US navy veteran report: Azov bombers SU-25 dropping unguided MOABs on russian speaking Mariupol babushkas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:18 pm
enterisys wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:05 pm
Russian troops continue to cynically deport people to their territory. It is already known about more than 20,000 Mariupol residents who were deported to Russia against their will. Identity documents are confiscated from Ukrainian citizens and sent to so-called filtration camps. Then redirected to remote cities in Russia. The principle of distribution and the reasons for the deportation remain unknown.
https://t.me/mariupolrada/9079?fbclid=I ... 6twMomQBC4

Stalin flashbacks intensifying.
Everyone's phone was taken away and we won't see a single photo?

A short video of a queue of people from Mariupol wishing to be abducted by Russia (and i can find a lot of them):
https://t.me/bolshiepushki/688
Can we also remember that Ukraine did not open a green corridor towards Russia for refugees and left them to die in the city.
How can something be closed when all exit from besieged town is controlled by russian army? Food for thought.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Interesting how both bots post within minutes of each other after long silence. Gonna start discussion soon?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:23 pm
How can something be closed when all exit from besieged town is controlled by russian army? Food for thought.
In the besieged city, peaceful Ukrainian soldiers lay on the grass and smelled the flowers. And no checkpoints, as in Kyiv, where everyone who does not like is shot.
https://ru.euronews.com/2022/03/13/repo ... in-ukraine
(there were only a Ukrainian block post)

And of course the Russians didn’t let anyone out, why, it’s better to enter, fight in the city and at the same time evacuate the inhabitants, because it’s much more convenient.
Last edited by Djmixxx on Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:18 pm
Can we also remember that Ukraine did not open a green corridor towards Russia for refugees and left them to die in the city.
We can also remember when you posted a video calling for murder and then removed it saying wrong post and then you pretended to be neutral and only copy pasting things here because you want us to be informed right ?

https://archive.ph/8SPZt

This is the exact argument of the kremlin : "we do not target civilians infrastructure"

The 80% of mariupol that is destroyed prooves otherwise.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:37 pm
In the besieged city, peaceful Ukrainian soldiers lay on the grass and smelled the flowers. And no checkpoints, as in Kyiv, where everyone who does not like is shot.
And of course the Russians didn’t let anyone out, why, it’s better to enter, fight in the city and at the same time evacuate the inhabitants, because it’s much more convenient.
For russians it seems more convenient to just bomb the city into ashes with everyone in it. You just start with the center and work your way to what's left of tank assault on the outskirts.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:41 pm
For russians it seems more convenient to just bomb the city into ashes with everyone in it. You just start with the center and work your way to what's left of tank assault on the outskirts.
Another eye problem? You see the text and video, but it doesn't fit into your propaganda too much, so you pretend don't see it.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

On a side note it's quite impressive that 500 Azov Nazis not only hold 100 thousand civilians captive but fight back 25 thousand russian army with bombers and artillery for a second month.
Last edited by enterisys on Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:50 pm
enterisys wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:41 pm
Another eye problem? You see the text and video, but it doesn't fit into your propaganda too much, so you pretend don't see it.
What's up with your eye fetish? Video is clearly fake because this so called russian film crew has other videos which were proved fake (same way as you are). What makes this one genuine?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

The clown Djmixxx is not at his first inconsistencies remember this one :
Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:37 am
I will open a secret, 90% (and me too) here on the forum do not care about history.
Do not care only for Russian propaganda, which explains one of the reasons for the attack in this way.
But then also djmixxxx

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:10 am
https://kyivindependent.com/national/ze ... onference/

Since 2014, Ukraine has tried three times to convene consultations with the guarantor states of the Budapest Memorandum. Three times without success. Today Ukraine will do it for the fourth time. I, as President, will do this for the first time. But both Ukraine and I are doing this for the last time. I am initiating consultations in the framework of the Budapest Memorandum. The Minister of Foreign Affairs was commissioned to convene them. If they do not happen again or their results do not guarantee security for our country, Ukraine will have every right to believe that the Budapest Memorandum is not working and all the package decisions of 1994 are in doubt.

The Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances comprises three identical political agreements signed at the OSCE conference in Budapest, Hungary on 5 December 1994 to provide security assurances by its signatories relating to the accession of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT)

Until Ukraine gave up its nuclear weapons, it had the world's third-largest nuclear weapons stockpile, of which Ukraine had physical but no operational control. (Translation: In Ukraine, nuclear weapons remained at the bases after the collapse of the USSR) Russia controlled the codes needed to operate the nuclear weapons through electronic Permissive Action Links and the Russian command and control system, although this could not be sufficient guarantee against Ukrainian access. Formally, these weapons were controlled by the Commonwealth of Independent States.
Belarus, which only had mobile missile launchers, and Kazakhstan quite quickly chose to return the nuclear warheads and missiles to Russia. Ukraine went through a period of internal debate on their approach.(Decided, return or not the Soviet warheads to the owner?)

In short, this is definitely SCAM. But legally literate.

all information from WIKI (and they are different in their content)

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%91%D1 ... 1%83%D0%BC

and

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_ ... Assurances

Interesting way not to care about history isn't it ?
How consistent is it to claim nobody care about history yet take some time to "INFORM" us from copy paste randomly found on telegram x)

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:33 am
I didn't support aggression then and I don't support it now. (but it doesn’t matter to you either, since you can’t humanize me, because I’m a bot)
Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:28 pm
Let's see what happens when they clean up Mariupol and go to smash the Ukrainian troops in Dombas.
ESCALADING QUICKLY ?
I think you are not being humanized because you act like a piece of trash and therefore some people will treat you as such
Last edited by mmmPI on Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

:D :D :D

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:52 pm
What's up with your eye fetish? Video is clearly fake because this so called russian film crew has other videos which were proved fake (same way as you are). What makes this one genuine?
Your reaction to it. "it's just fake." You must believe me and nothing more. Very similar to how now the government shuts the mouth of people in Europe if someone does not agree with state propaganda.

Somewhere I already heard it, maybe here: "all the soldiers on the snake island died, you have to believe me, but the fact that the Russians write that they surrendered is fake"

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:10 pm
Your reaction to it. "it's just fake." You must believe me and nothing more. Very similar to how now the government shuts the mouth of people in Europe if someone does not agree with state propaganda.

Somewhere I already heard it, maybe here: "all the soldiers on the snake island died, you have to believe me, but the fact that the Russians write that they surrendered is fake"

None of this is true, you were explained that you are publishing video from the russian side and trying hard to make them look like they are not from russia and also it was prooved that you do this on this forum too, you are a lier, a fraud a dishonnest person.

One must be pretty stupid to think journalist are able to ask question to soldiers on what they are doing, since it's war-time intelligence, yet you see the "journalist" asking the question in a very neutral term " What are you going to liberate ?" and also advising the russian soldier to remove his cigarette of the camera to give a better image of the soldier .

That's ridiculously amateur propaganda !

( from a person who claim himself to be pro-russian, living in Donetsk with wife and 2 kids, the journalist still call the russian army the DPR army, like he didn't received the memo that this is not 2014 where russian little green men pretend to be not from russia ) And one wonder why the source is hard to trust ?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

gGeorg wrote:
Two eye witness of Mariupol says - Ukraina army shoot civilians who try leave Mariupol city. Azov group place their equipment into our houses and garden and used us as human shields.
It is even funny how russian propaganda confirms its own war crimes

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:10 pm

How can I believe you when I already confirmed that you post fakes multiple times?
"I know it was fake but this new awesome video is gonna be totally genuine, pinky promise"

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

Another real video of great Ukrainian army and honest Azov.

Be aware, pictures or real torture, mutilation and death are ahead.
https://rumble.com/vysmnu-ukraines-asov ... e-leg.html

About 12 russian captured soldiers, shot in the knee, suffocated by a plastic bag and interrogated.
Knee is destroyed for ever, some legs are dismembered by the damage, one solider die on camera.
We can assume non of these soldiers survives the torture process.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/20 ... civilians/

And here is an interesting article, about the Ukrainian defense strategy can causes more civilian casualties. After all, cities cannot be defended from the outside of the city, it is necessary to defend them inside the city among the civilian population.

Ukrainian guys can calmly pull out any text from it, so I recommend reading it for yourself.

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:22 pm
gGeorg wrote:
It is even funny how russian propaganda confirms its own war crimes
I know your cognitive limits are belowaverage. Listen carefulty now :
she speaks about UKRAINA army assault on civilans.
she is saved in RUSSIA refugee camp. Camp made, paid by Russia. Those tents, food, ... all supplied by Russia.
Last edited by gGeorg on Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

gGeorg wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:27 pm
Another real video of great Ukrainian army and honest Azov.

Be aware, pictures or real torture, mutilation and death are ahead.
https://rumble.com/vysmnu-ukraines-asov ... e-leg.html

About 12 russian captured soldiers, shot in the knee, suffocated by a plastic bag and interrogated.
Knee is destroyed for ever, some legs are dismembered by the damage, one solider die on camera.
We can assume non of these soldiers survives the torture process.
And where it says it's Azov in the first place except from the video title?
As far I can see all soldiers are not wearing any distinctive marks?
How russia tv get a hold on the video to post it first? No backstory really, just posting random video? Seems sus.

Return to “News”