We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:14 pm
Moscow Court Recognizes Poster "FASCISM WILL NOT PASS" as defamation of Russian armed forces
https://news-rambler-ru.translate.goog/ ... r_pto=wapp

???
It would seem that the Moscow court regognize that saying "facism will not pass" is discrediting the Russian armed forces. I think it's because they realize that going into a war of agression under the pretext of uniting one people would be considered facism by educated people, especially when the other people don't want to be forcefully united to the agressing country.

Therefore people that would read the sign would most likely consider the agressing russian army is being refered to when calling out the facist. And since it's forbidden to critice the russian army if you live in russia, then the person receive a fine.

This made me think to that saying i've heard people say: “What’s the easiest way to clear the snow from your street? Write “No To War” in the snow — and the police will clear it for you.
enterisys wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:30 pm
There is like 100 thousand civilians left in Mariupol. It army's duty to protect civilians and not kill them, right?
But why would you ask djmixxx ? he support the russian federation he said it countless time, therefore the army's duty is to kill the civilians or put them to jail from his point of view.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:34 pm
enterisys wrote:
There is like 100 thousand civilians left in Mariupol. It army's duty to protect civilians and not kill them, right?
But why would you ask djmixxx ? he support the russian federation he said it countless time, therefore the army's duty is to kill the civilians or put them to jail from his point of view.
Understandable seeing that saying otherwise is up to 15 years in nice places of his country haha.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
This is what I'm talking about.

But for now, where the city is defended by the army of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, there are casualties among the civilian population, and in those cities that the Armed Forces of Ukraine did not defend, there are no casualties.

Go to the nearest militia checkpoint and say that the Armed Forces of Ukraine somehow protect civilians incorrectly. I hope we don't see you later in the video tied to a pole with a bare ass (oh those Ukrainian entertainments)
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:20 pm
enterisys wrote:

But for now, where the city is defended by the army of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, there are casualties among the civilian population, and in those cities that the Armed Forces of Ukraine did not defend, there are no casualties.

Go to the nearest militia checkpoint and say that the Armed Forces of Ukraine somehow protect civilians incorrectly. I hope we don't see you later in the video tied to a pole with a bare ass (oh those Ukrainian entertainments)
It russian army's duty to protect civilians and not kill them, right?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Go to the nearest militia checkpoint and say that the Armed Forces of Ukraine somehow protect civilians incorrectly
Protect from what ? can you please explain what is threatening the civilians with your own word ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:32 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
enterisys wrote:

It russian army's duty to protect civilians and not kill them, right?
You probably didn’t pay attention, the word army is rarely written alone. There is always the name of the country. And the army protects the civilians of the country that is written in the name.
So, judging by the statistics, the Armed Forces of Ukraine have so far killed more residents than they have protected from the RF Armed Forces.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:52 pm
You probably didn’t pay attention
Like when you avoid the simple question : Why do Ukrainian citizen need protection ?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
You probably didn’t pay attention, the word army is rarely written alone. There is always the name of the country. And the army protects the civilians of the country that is written in the name.
So, judging by the statistics, the Armed Forces of Ukraine have so far killed more residents than they have protected from the RF Armed Forces.
Yup, russian army protecting russian citizens by killing Ukrainian civilians. Thanks for clarifying.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Let's just try to understand that rumble.

It sounds like it's a critic against the Armed forces of Ukraine. They are accused by the well-informed djmixxx as always, to have so far, failed at protecting citizens against the RF Armed Forces. Which i guess is an implicit recognition that the Russian Federation Armed Forces are therefore targeting the residents.

But then the "statistic" are not the strengh of djmixxx, last time he used "90% of the people" when he meant mostly "just him".
Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:37 am
I will open a secret, 90% (and me too) here on the forum do not care about history.
judging by the statistics is something you attempted yourself ? like you had the statistic and you decided to judge ? something you often do ?

I don't think the judgement on the statistic is correct, i think it's just an random ignorant professing an opinion like the 350 post he already posted on this specific single topic for which he registered.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Actually i think it is voluntarily dishonnest, because at the same time where the person say he doesn't care about history he copy paste the 1994 memorandum and give a detailled explanation that is also available on the TASS news agency which is the state-owned russian one. Also his first post is mentionning the balkan war in an attempt to draw a parralel justifying the use of strengh.

Maybe it's not even one person maybe it's just an account where several person post troll message, how can one person be so inconsistent ?

And the classic strategy when confronted is to just ignore and come back a few hours/ days later and post the same kind of disrepectful message for the people who are actually getting attacked, whose family is dying or besieged and maybe freezing or starving because of the war launched by the russian federation.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:30 pm
Maybe it's not even one person maybe it's just an account where several person post troll message, how can one person be so inconsistent ?
Wasn't it obvious from the start? Compare his writing from first post and to the last. Or his writing skills improved significantly over 300+ posts? :D

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:59 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Yup, russian army protecting russian citizens by killing Ukrainian civilians. Thanks for clarifying.
It looks like you have some kind of eye problem. You cannot read and understand the text.

And now it is clear why you do not see the Nazis in Ukraine. The same problems with eye.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:59 pm
enterisys wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:59 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
It looks like you have some kind of eye problem. You cannot read and understand the text.

And now it is clear why you do not see the Nazis in Ukraine. The same problems with eye.
Saying the dude who only saw nazis on russian military TV.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Russian troops continue to cynically deport people to their territory. It is already known about more than 20,000 Mariupol residents who were deported to Russia against their will. Identity documents are confiscated from Ukrainian citizens and sent to so-called filtration camps. Then redirected to remote cities in Russia. The principle of distribution and the reasons for the deportation remain unknown.
https://t.me/mariupolrada/9079?fbclid=I ... 6twMomQBC4

Stalin flashbacks intensifying.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:51 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:30 pm
Wasn't it obvious from the start? Compare his writing from first post and to the last. Or his writing skills improved significantly over 300+ posts? :D
From the start you can think it's someone who is mis-informed, but it's only over time that you can detect the inconsistencies and the pattern of argumentation that are repetitive.
mmmPI wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:14 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:55 pm

I am certain of what i say, i read everything in the thread, many times djmixx waited a few hours and posted pictures unrelated from russia news agency when he couldn't answer the questions.

It is because he didn't know which narrative to use when confronted with proof. He often started to say, there is the russian propaganda and the west propaganda , as a way t put it on the same level, then when confronted with brazilian media, Indian media, or Israeli or Aljazeera relating about the war, it's all about changing argument and going onto, they are nazi thing, and when confronted with lack of proof that they are more than 2% at the elections, it's all about saying NATO is responsible, and when saying why not they share responsability, why the escalation then ? , it goes back to saying that the russian in dombass where bombed and the war is then legitimate with some bioweapon bullshit when required, from which you can go back to the idea initally presented, it's impossible to know the truth because so many different version.
Here is one example of such situation that i have witnessed dozen times
This happened from page 10 to 60 or so in this particular topic where djimxxx posted all his post.

It's a circular reasonning where you keep repeating the same things in pretty much the same order. I have made in bald the part where the reasonning is. The nazi part is a way to change topic after he started the "new" argument of trying to blame the Ukrainian armed forces for the dead civilians. He probably realized it made no sense since obviously the civilians are dying due to the war launched by the russsian federation.

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:59 pm
Don't you have eye problem too ? You can't see the question and the inconsistencies in your words ?

Is that you don't remember the 8 person who already identified you as a troll on this particular topic ?

Edit : In case it's not obvious djmixxx is a troll that think if someone say the earth is flat, and another say the earth is a sphere, then the truth is impossible to know because there are too many version, the truth is somewhat in-between. While it's possible to obtain factual informations on a specific topic, relying on "someone's saying" is not a correct epistemology. There is no reason to consider everything with the same value. Especially when someone changes overtime his version, is inconsistent, remove some post of his where he posted propaganda video, and sometimes pretend to be neutral, sometimes pretend to post only to "inform us on the other side".

tuhe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by tuhe »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:28 pm
tuhe wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:30 pm
It appears that Russia has discovered there are no nazis in Kyiv after all :-). They no longer plan to take the capital and will focus on Donbas:

https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-new ... index.html

Lavrov (probably): "I was never into Kyiv anyway"
Let's see what happens when they clean up Mariupol and go to smash the Ukrainian troops in Dombas.
Yo Djmixxx! I am worried -- can you just give an objective assessment whether everything is going to plan for Russia and all objectives will be met? Thx!
Last edited by tuhe on Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

Citizen of Mariupol, eye witness of tragedy when Ukraina army shoot her house from a tank.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZsWKXDKI-0
She also explain the reason why so many milions people left from Ukraina, becouse of mad Zelensky govermant.
She describes a Azov tactic to enter home of people, get food , sleep over, eventualy transform a house include civilians into a military entrenched point.

tuhe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by tuhe »

gGeorg wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:40 pm
Citizen of Mariupol, eye witness of tragedy when Ukraina army shoot her house from a tank.
She also explain the reason why so many milions people left from Ukraina, becouse of mad Zelensky govermant.
She describes a Azov tactic to enter home of people, get food , sleep over, eventualy transform a house include civilians into a military entrenched point.
One day Ggeorg will work out why mariupol is a heap of rubble, but today is not that day

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

tuhe wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:00 pm
gGeorg wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:40 pm
One day Ggeorg will work out why mariupol is a heap of rubble, but today is not that day
I guess we already find it.
https://youtu.be/X1b-RKDHZOo?t=1052
Two eye witness of Mariupol says - Ukraina army shoot civilians who try leave Mariupol city. Azov group place their equipment into our houses and garden and used us as human shields.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:05 pm
Russian troops continue to cynically deport people to their territory. It is already known about more than 20,000 Mariupol residents who were deported to Russia against their will. Identity documents are confiscated from Ukrainian citizens and sent to so-called filtration camps. Then redirected to remote cities in Russia. The principle of distribution and the reasons for the deportation remain unknown.
https://t.me/mariupolrada/9079?fbclid=I ... 6twMomQBC4

Stalin flashbacks intensifying.
Everyone's phone was taken away and we won't see a single photo?

A short video of a queue of people from Mariupol wishing to be abducted by Russia (and i can find a lot of them):
https://t.me/bolshiepushki/688
Can we also remember that Ukraine did not open a green corridor towards Russia for refugees and left them to die in the city.

Return to “News”