We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:02 pm
I do not interfere with all the people of Ukraine. In my opinion, there is Nazism in Ukraine, which is SUPPORTED at the state level. And this is the MAIN difference from all other countries where it exists.
Its opinion of russian military propaganda and noone else's. Coincidence? I think not.
Djmixxx wrote:
I won't comment. I have already repeated 10 times that I will not support no one goverment in this conflict. Try to read and respect.
Yet you post from russian only source. Again you lie.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:44 pm
If you pull out Iraq war as your last defence ill pull out Crimean war. Is any of this relevant? No. But I still want to pull out for the context.
How past violence justify current violence?
Am I writing so incomprehensibly?
I know about people's reaction to the events in Iraq. And condemnation of the authorities.
BUT WHERE ARE THE SANCTIONS against the aggressor?
There is a phrase in Russian: "To speak is not to roll bags." Therefore, I find it funny from all these condemnations.
It's not the words that matter, but the actions.
Doing like Wube and holding a red cross is an action.
Loudly ban buying oil from Russia, but quietly allowing it to be bought through intermediaries, these are words.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

vjbone
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by vjbone »

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svoboda ... cal_party)
OMG there is 1 Nazi in parliament! Kill them all!
/s

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:09 pm
Am I writing so incomprehensibly?
I know about people's reaction to the events in Iraq. And condemnation of the authorities.
BUT WHERE ARE THE SANCTIONS against the aggressor?
There is a phrase in Russian: "To speak is not to roll bags." Therefore, I find it funny from all these condemnations.
It's not the words that matter, but the actions.
Doing like Wube and holding a red cross is an action.
Loudly ban buying oil from Russia, but quietly allowing it to be bought through intermediaries, these are words.
The whole war a sanction to check for nuclear threat. You wont sanction if one country is eliminating threat. russia in Ukraine is just to conquer and has 0 support from everyone except brainwashed russians, e.g. minority.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

vjbone wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:10 pm
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svoboda ... cal_party)
OMG there is 1 Nazi in parliament! Kill them all!
/s
Svodoba is not neonazi. If someone think just because their sign has some resemblance to wolfsangel I can also say that swiss flag also resembles German Nazi flag.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:06 pm
Its opinion of russian military propaganda and noone else's. Coincidence? I think not.
They asked where I disappeared to. I was bored. It's too easy to argue with you.
Is this also Russian propaganda?
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/u ... cna1290946
Djmixxx wrote:
Yet you post from russian only source. Again you lie.
And again, your favorite way to mix everything. (How Putin does with the Nazis in Ukraine)
The Russian language != Russian people != Putin.
AND
Ukraine != Ukrainian civilians != Zelinsky != Ukrainian Nazis.

although everyone is equal to you

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:16 pm
The whole war a sanction to check for nuclear threat. You wont sanction if one country is eliminating threat. russia in Ukraine is just to conquer and has 0 support from everyone except brainwashed russians, e.g. minority.
I understand correctly. Was there a real threat in Iraq? Did everyone in Iraq support the US invasion?

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanc ... 9/fulltext

An excess mortality of nearly 100 000 deaths was reported in Iraq for the period March, 2003–September, 2004.

And so no sanctions need, USA save us all !

I will laugh hard if you write again that it can’t allow Russia war in Ukrain because the USA allowed war in Iraq.
No one can make war, and the answer to all aggressors must be EQUAL

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:29 pm
I understand correctly. Was there a real threat in Iraq? Did everyone in Iraq support the US invasion?

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanc ... 9/fulltext

An excess mortality of nearly 100 000 deaths was reported in Iraq for the period March, 2003–September, 2004.

And so no sanctions need, USA save us all !

I will laugh hard if you write again that it can’t allow Russia war in Ukrain because the USA allowed war in Iraq.
If you pull out Iraq war as your last defence ill pull out Crimean war. Is any of this relevant? No. But I still want to pull out for the context.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:20 pm
They asked where I disappeared to. I was bored. It's too easy to argue with you.
Is this also Russian propaganda?
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/u ... cna1290946
You clearly did not read the article lol.
Djmixxx wrote:
And again, your favorite way to mix everything. (How Putin does with the Nazis in Ukraine)
The Russian language != Russian people != Putin.
AND
Ukraine != Ukrainian civilians != Zelinsky != Ukrainian Nazis.

although everyone is equal to you
I dont care even if youre chinese, if you post the same agenda as your russian supervisors, people can still make clear conclusions which side youre on :D

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:36 pm
Judging by your reaction, I just read it completely, unlike you. Stuck at the momnet of Putin's accusations?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:33 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Learn to read to the end.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:46 pm
enterisys wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:36 pm
Judging by your reaction, I just read it completely, unlike you. Stuck at the momnet of Putin's accusations?
"The Babyn Yar ravine continued to fill up as a mass grave for two years. With as many as 100,000 murdered there, it became one of the largest single killing sites of the Holocaust outside of Auschwitz"

Sure buddy a nazi country making a memorial for russians to bomb.

"Indeed, thanks to Putin, Jews living in Odessa, Kharkiv and other eastern cities are under extreme duress. While many have taken refuge in local synagogues and Jewish centers, others have fled to foreign countries, including Israel"

I am sure youre a bit too dense to make conclusions here.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:47 pm
enterisys wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:33 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Learn to read to the end.
Sorry but its youre the one who bring the Iraq war. Please stop

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:55 pm
I am sure youre a bit too dense to make conclusions here.
It looks like yes

Nowadays, Ukraine counts between 56,000 to 140,000 Jews, who enjoy freedoms and protections never imagined by their grandparents. That includes an updated law passed last month criminalizing antisemitic acts. Unfortunately, the law was intended to address a pronounced uptick in public displays of bigotry, including swastika-laden vandalism of synagogues and Jewish memorials, and eerie marches in Kyiv and other cities that celebrated the Waffen SS.

Just as disturbing, neo-Nazis are part of some of Ukraine’s growing ranks of volunteer battalions. They are battle-hardened after waging some of the toughest street fighting against Moscow-backed separatists in eastern Ukraine following Putin’s Crimean invasion in 2014. One is the Azov Battalion, founded by an avowed white supremacist who claimed Ukraine’s national purpose was to rid the country of Jews and other inferior races. In 2018, the U.S. Congress stipulated that its aid to Ukraine couldn’t be used “to provide arms, training or other assistance to the Azov Battalion.” Even so, Azov is now an official member of the Ukraine National Guard.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:01 pm
It looks like yes

Nowadays, Ukraine counts between 56,000 to 140,000 Jews, who enjoy freedoms and protections never imagined by their grandparents. That includes an updated law passed last month criminalizing antisemitic acts. Unfortunately, the law was intended to address a pronounced uptick in public displays of bigotry, including swastika-laden vandalism of synagogues and Jewish memorials, and eerie marches in Kyiv and other cities that celebrated the Waffen SS.

Just as disturbing, neo-Nazis are part of some of Ukraine’s growing ranks of volunteer battalions. They are battle-hardened after waging some of the toughest street fighting against Moscow-backed separatists in eastern Ukraine following Putin’s Crimean invasion in 2014. One is the Azov Battalion, founded by an avowed white supremacist who claimed Ukraine’s national purpose was to rid the country of Jews and other inferior races. In 2018, the U.S. Congress stipulated that its aid to Ukraine couldn’t be used “to provide arms, training or other assistance to the Azov Battalion.” Even so, Azov is now an official member of the Ukraine National Guard.
Yes yes
Again you bring your idea that Azov is neonazi bacause a Jew is leading it. A very clear and logical connection.
Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:01 pm
In 2018, the U.S. Congress stipulated that its aid to Ukraine couldn’t be used “to provide arms, training or other assistance to the Azov Battalion.” Even so, Azov is now an official member of the Ukraine National Guard.
Again a lie, they didnt not provide because it was more of a mercenary organisation and not because they believed it was neonazi. Since then it became part of army and US suddenly has no problems to provide arms to them?

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

If you think about, the Russian government is creating the Nazi issue themselves.

I mean, people aren’t born Nazis. It starts with them feeling pressured and threatened from elsewhere, and the Nazi’s give them a place to vent and feel understood. Eventually, they begin to believe in the Nazi’s because they feel like they’re the only ones who truly understand and will do anything.

If the Russian government wasn’t a constant, looming threat, I feel like the Nazi movements wouldn’t have as many disgruntled and hurting people to pull from.

All that said, I also still believe that the “Nazi threat” in Ukraine is not as great as Russia is trying to make it seem. And that news article you posted actually supports that.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/13/worl ... irpin.html

Truth ? : The Ukrainian authorities said he was killed in Irpin, a suburb that has been the site of intense shelling by Russian forces in recent days, but the details of his death were not immediately clear. Ukrainian officials said another journalist was wounded as well.

Fake ? : Mr. Renaud’s reporting partner who was shot, Juan Arredondo, was also a Nieman fellow in the 2019 class. A video posted on the Okhmatdyt hospital’s Instagram page showed Mr. Arredondo describing the shooting from a hospital bed. He said they were shot in a car after they passed a checkpoint while going to film civilians fleeing the fighting.

just in case, there were no Russian checkpoints

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:10 pm
If you think about, the Russian government is creating the Nazi issue themselves.

I mean, people aren’t born Nazis. It starts with them feeling pressured and threatened from elsewhere, and the Nazi’s give them a place to vent and feel understood. Eventually, they begin to believe in the Nazi’s because they feel like they’re the only ones who truly understand and will do anything.

If the Russian government wasn’t a constant, looming threat, I feel like the Nazi movements wouldn’t have as many disgruntled and hurting people to pull from.

All that said, I also still believe that the “Nazi threat” in Ukraine is not as great as Russia is trying to make it seem. And that news article you posted actually supports that.

Nazism is the idea of ​​the superiority of ONE nationality over ANOTHER .
Nazism does not need an enemy, it attracts by the fact that you are BETTER than all others.
A Jew is better than a German or a German is better than a Jew.
Or is a Ukrainian better than a Russian. There is no difference

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:23 pm
Nazism does not need an enemy, it attracts by the fact that you are BETTER than all others.
And how do you think people start to feel this way? Again, people aren’t born like this. It’s their environment that turns them into it.

And the definition of what a Nazi is makes no difference in how they recruit. Same with ISIS and other similar extremist groups.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:27 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:23 pm
And how do you think people start to feel this way? Again, people aren’t born like this. It’s their environment that turns them into it.

And the definition of what a Nazi is makes no difference in how they recruit. Same with ISIS and other similar extremist groups.

Poverty, lust for power over others, the simple idea that you are the chosen one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_Ukraine

Return to “News”