pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

Dragony
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

When to start the next playthrough?

Post by Dragony »

Hey!

I have played the full py Suite 2-3 years ago already and it took around 3 months to finish it. Obviously it's one of the best and biggest mods out there and I am thinking about going once more for the full experience.

Since I am expecting it to take another 3 months, I don't want to run into the situation that a big release forces me to start from scratch after 1-2 months.

So after months of "When will it be released?" - "Soon!(tm)" I wonder if the time has come that we can get an estimated release date for the next big update.

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: When to start the next playthrough?

Post by jodokus31 »

You might want to install the standalone version of factorio + mods for this and don't update ever until finished.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Dragony wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:59 pm
Hey!

I have played the full py Suite 2-3 years ago already and it took around 3 months to finish it. Obviously it's one of the best and biggest mods out there and I am thinking about going once more for the full experience.

Since I am expecting it to take another 3 months, I don't want to run into the situation that a big release forces me to start from scratch after 1-2 months.

So after months of "When will it be released?" - "Soon!(tm)" I wonder if the time has come that we can get an estimated release date for the next big update.
Well we are closing in on getting the release ready for testing and balancing. If your wanting the soonest possible version. By the end of February. If you want the complete and balanced gold version. Like going to be sometime in may probably.

DmitryGromov
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by DmitryGromov »

I faced the same problem - I want to start a new game right now (I really want to), but there is absolutely no desire to face a huge mountain of problems that will arise when a big update is released. I'm really looking forward to the release of updates on ingame mod-browser. :D

Return to “PyMods”