moderator banned for allowing drug sales in a minors game

Discussions related to the forums itself. Call for moderators. Trash Posts area.
gunmaker
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

moderator banned for allowing drug sales in a minors game

Post by gunmaker »

https://ibb.co/kcgNRDc
ban complete dumass. and no thinking that blocking my ip and erasing my posts isa wise decision? you do realize i can just spoof a new ip[ and createa new account in 5 minutes right? shame on you and go to jail. :)

Pi-C
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: moderator banned for allowing drug sales in a minors game

Post by Pi-C »

gunmaker wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:08 am
https://ibb.co/kcgNRDc
May have overlooked that because of the lousy quality of the screenshots, but isn't there missing something? You know, nitroglyzerin is not only a drug for certain heart conditions, it could also be used to blow something up: a drug store for example, or even the DEA office in Phoenix, AZ. But perhaps it's rather a case for the ATF, not the DEA? Hard to tell for somebody who (fortunately!) doesn't live in the USA and prefers not to go there.
ban complete dumass.
Last time I checked, koub still was moderator, the account wasn't banned. Something clearly has gone wrong! (Also, please note that you didn't spell the name correctly. As far as I know, the name is "Dumas", with one 's' only, and a capital 'D'. However, what even gave you the idea that that would be the name of the moderator in question?)
and no thinking that blocking my ip and erasing my posts isa wise decision? you do realize i can just spoof a new ip[ and createa new account in 5 minutes right?
Why would you even want to do that? Spoof an IP just to post in some forum and associate with drug dealers and terrorists? Boy, you do show some suspicious tendencies! Also, isn't spoofing an IP illegal? I bet there are jurisdictions where it does carry a heavy sentence. What -- you're not subject to another country's laws? Never mind, one world, one law, that's what you're propagating, right?
A good mod deserves a good changelog. Here's a tutorial (WIP) about Factorio's way too strict changelog syntax!

kirazy
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by kirazy »

I don't see how using the terms you're upset about in the way that the mod author does (to essentially indicate that the next version of the modpack will turn it up to the nth degree) a) advocates drug usage, and b) is selling drugs.

You may need to chill.

And have a gander at this.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

In case you want to take it very literally : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_cocaine

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by posila »

image-20161005-15882-13x0gd1.jpg
image-20161005-15882-13x0gd1.jpg (25.43 KiB) Viewed 2202 times

Return to “This Forum”