modtheft and takedown

Discussions related to the forums itself. Call for moderators. Trash Posts area.
gunmaker
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

modtheft and takedown

Post by gunmaker »

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Nauvis-Post-Collapse
description::
"Huge map to explore, currently working on a new version of the map which makes it even bigger. The map contains a huge amount of content to explore and some players have reported playing on this map for hundreds of hours. Expect 2.0 to take that formula and add a pile of steroids, nitroglycerine and cocaine. We are talking about 1000 hours + easy. If you want to support this endeavor feel free to send some money via the patreon link and if you want to stay up to date with development of 2.0 head on over to the forum thread. I won't be posting too many images on there to avoid spoilers until I make a proper trailer for the map."
reason::this mod is advertising to the sale of illegal drugs and should be taken down.
its also a clone of another legit modpack

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: modtheft and takedown

Post by Koub »

The original author should report it at the general support email present here : https://factorio.com/support/contact
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

lilstrip
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by lilstrip »

gunmaker wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:51 am
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Nauvis-Post-Collapse
description::
"Huge map to explore, currently working on a new version of the map which makes it even bigger. The map contains a huge amount of content to explore and some players have reported playing on this map for hundreds of hours. Expect 2.0 to take that formula and add a pile of steroids, nitroglycerine and cocaine. We are talking about 1000 hours + easy. If you want to support this endeavor feel free to send some money via the patreon link and if you want to stay up to date with development of 2.0 head on over to the forum thread. I won't be posting too many images on there to avoid spoilers until I make a proper trailer for the map."
reason::this mod is advertising to the sale of illegal drugs and should be taken down.
its also a clone of another legit modpack
This man's username is promoting the sales of guns and I feel threatened! Somebody stop him!

lilstrip
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by lilstrip »

also Maelstrom is me just to be clear, no one is stealing the map. 2.0 is a WIP

Also I hope I dont have to go edit some really old stuff because of this situation...

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

OK. Glad to see this was a false alarm.
[Koub] Locking the thread.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Return to “This Forum”