[1.1.42] Desync when trying to build artillery

Place for things which are bugs but we have no idea how to solve them. Things related to hardware, libraries, strange setups, etc.
KindOne
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[1.1.42] Desync when trying to build artillery

Post by KindOne »

I was playing my own savefile for a while then I started playing on various servers.. Eventually I wound up on this server that gave me issues.

Stock game, no mods.

I joined, talked, moves around, decided to help build artillery wagons..

Pressed 'E'.

Set personal logistics to give me:

100 iron gear wheels
100 steal plates
200 advanced circuits
50 engines
100 pipes

Trying to build a artillery wagon and I forgot it required 64 engines, so clicked the engines icon (to increase too 100) and I desynced.

188MB: https://www.dropbox.com/s/irpni0de7l527 ... 4.zip?dl=0

After reading the popups and creating the desync report file, I continued and reconnected. Once reconnected I clicked the artillery wagon and I desynced instantly again. It did not generate a report that time?

Note: My speakers have been unplugged for weeks so that is what the audio issue is about.

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.42] Desync when trying to build artillery

Post by Rseding91 »

Have you been able to reproduce this at all since? Looking at the desync report it's saying you crafted the artillery wagon and the server did not. But literally no other bits of information are different between the two which is super weird.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

KindOne
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [1.1.42] Desync when trying to build artillery

Post by KindOne »

No.

Now that I think about it the other user in game stated they had desync issues with other players. Sorry for not mentioning this earlier it slipped my mind.

Return to “1 / 0 magic”